Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Project name?
Posted 2008-06-12, 11:42 AM
Post your suggestions for the name of the Zelaron MMORPG here.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-06-12, 02:07 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Project name?"
Cave of Infinite: The Devil of Doom
Dracula's Gear: Invincible Mystic
Ebony Core XI
Eris' Cavern
Kid's Blitz
New Heaven Next
Purple Fantasia VII
South Skies
Steel Force IV
Wizard Cave
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-12, 02:30 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Cave of Infinite: The Devil of Doom..."
Coriander said: [Goto]
Cave of Infinite: The Devil of Doom
Dracula's Gear: Invincible Mystic
Ebony Core XI
Eris' Cavern
Kid's Blitz
New Heaven Next
Purple Fantasia VII
South Skies
Steel Force IV
Wizard Cave

Are you getting these from a game title generator?

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-06-12, 02:39 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Yeah. http://www.seventhsanctum.com"
Man, I'm good. I just knew it was coming from somewhere other than your head. A big give-a-way was the fact that some of the game titles had numbers by them as if we made a 1-6 and here comes Seventh, VII.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-06-16, 01:12 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Project name?"
-Walk on Vanity Ruins.
-Hermetical (Greek variant of Mercurial.)
-Cronus
-40:1 (pronounced: 40 to 1)
-Death Doom Ultra
-The Compleat Zelarite
-Neuromance

"That surface that tells the Heavens it hath an end, cannot persuade me I have any."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Yawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzYawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Yawgmoth

Posted 2008-06-16, 01:29 PM in reply to Yawgmoth's post starting "-Walk on Vanity Ruins. -Hermetical..."
night protector
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-06-16, 03:34 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "night protector"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2008-06-16, 04:39 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
thats too dull
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-06-16, 05:12 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "thats too dull"
Zelaron: The Game. Simple and beautiful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Noob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNoob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Noob101

Posted 2008-06-16, 05:42 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Project name?"
We could go down the Yahtzee road and call it MuMORPerGer!

Zelaron MMORPG and Zelaron: The Game have caught my fancy, so far.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-17, 12:15 AM in reply to Noob101's post starting "Zelaron: The Game. Simple and beautiful."
Noob101 said: [Goto]
Zelaron: The Game. Simple and beautiful.
You should get a job on the Spaceballs Merch team.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-17, 10:17 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Project name?"
Zelaron MMORPG
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2008-06-17, 10:47 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Zelaron MMORPG"
Zelaron : Castle Defenders
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-09-27, 07:01 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Zelaron : Castle Defenders"
Kingdom Z
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-09-27, 07:05 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Kingdom Z"
the knights of zelaron
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2008-09-27, 07:07 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "the knights of zelaron"
Zelaron Defense Force! ZDF!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-09-27, 07:20 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Zelaron Defense Force! ZDF!"
you know what syg i like that name
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2008-09-28, 05:48 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "you know what syg i like that name"
jamer123 said: [Goto]
you know what syg i like that name
You would. Lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-09-28, 08:35 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "You would. Lol."
You ready for this?

The Super special super awesome chocolaty fudge flavored zelaron mmorpg!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin