Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Posted 2008-05-13, 12:34 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Well, there's one positive, I..."
Finally something good comes out of the day. Now I will go download them and think about a new game title and storyline.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-13, 12:36 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Finally something good comes out of the..."
Quite, dos good!
-----------------
What is your new current project going to be called? Have you figured it out yet? Yeah, I know, too early to ask.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-13, 12:39 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Quite, dos good! -----------------..."
Demon Diamond is what I'm going to call my game. The storyline is no where near even created..just the title. Now be right back, Trash.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Main Character Sprite.
Posted 2008-05-13, 01:06 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Demon Diamond is what I'm going to call..."
Oh yes..I have a good majority of the character sprites left..but..not the battlers.. Here is my main guys character sprite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-13, 01:09 PM in reply to Coriander's post "Main Character Sprite."
Nice. So most of the sprites weren't deleted?

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-13, 01:10 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Nice. So most of the sprites weren't..."
Yeah, for some odd reason a good majority of them stayed.But not the battlers, I don't get it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-13, 01:35 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Yeah, for some odd reason a good..."
That sprite didn't work and here is the first map I've done, Gotta run after this, Cya.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-13, 01:38 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "That sprite didn't work and here is the..."
That's pretty nice map there, keep it up, alright! You'll have a nice story with the game stages soon!

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-13, 06:28 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "That's pretty nice map there, keep it..."
I'm quiet decent with forests and swamps and castles, yet inside houses, castles, and stuff I'm horrible at, too much open space etc. Oh and this will be my new main Character.

Also, Here is another map.

And A villian and his Pet! Figure out which one is the pet and I will include your Username in the game!

Last edited by Coriander; 2008-05-13 at 11:04 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-14, 01:01 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "I'm quiet decent with forests and..."
Is the hooded one the pet?

As far as new games go, I am waiting to get a new hard drive for my laptop before I continue much of anything computer related. I'm stuck on the family computer as of now..... blows big time...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-05-14, 01:12 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Is the hooded one the pet? As far as..."
I can't say because It will defeat the purpose, I will post the answer tomorrow evening, Everyone who picked right gets put it in the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-14, 06:53 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "I'm quiet decent with forests and..."
In the second map, look at the tree, middle right - the roots are over the log. Same with the tree in the top left.

Also, a few shadows seem to be cut off.

Otherwise, the maps are great. Nice job.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-05-14, 01:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "In the second map, look at the tree,..."
The shadows are cut off because the map is bigger, so when I move left it scrolls and reveals the rest of the shadow, Thanks for the tip bout the logs, would have missed it. Oh wait, Now I see where the shadows are cut off at the bottom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-14, 03:57 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "The shadows are cut off because the map..."
Here is an Update, These are Two battlers, Another map, A battle, A windowskin, and My Deap People graphics.
Main Guy - Drix

Dead People

Second Character - Queens Guard

Windowskin

Battle

Map

Last edited by Coriander; 2008-05-14 at 09:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-11, 10:50 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Here is an Update, These are Two..."
I'm starting a new game, not sure what the name is going to be, but its about these "7 weapons of the titans" that were made by the strongest god in the whole world. then he sent down gods and goddesses to earth to protect them. (this is before humans where on earth) then all of a sudden they all disapear (the gods and goddesses) and then the weapons are lost forever. but now basicly the same thing that killed the gods is going to kill humanity so the only way to kill w/e is killing humanity is to make a character and get the weapon of titan (according to your class, get the one the corresponds to it) I'm now JUST starting, but if someone wants to help me out with spriting and mapping i would REALLY appreciate it. its a lot of work and i'm kinda stumped just writing out the plans. if you do for some reason want to help me. then PLEASE pm or e-mail me. Preferable e-mail at wolfturn@hotmail.com

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wolfturn

Posted 2008-06-11, 06:25 PM in reply to Wolfturn's post starting "I'm starting a new game, not sure what..."
Is the bottom, white haired guy the pet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Noob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNoob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Noob101

Posted 2008-06-11, 07:00 PM in reply to Noob101's post starting "Is the bottom, white haired guy the pet?"
woah, way to be late! But your correct! So I will add you to the project anyway..You'll be a merchant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-11, 07:06 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "woah, way to be late! But your correct!..."
Boha! If my name is not gamer friendly (or not "in character" for your game), you can just call me Steve(n).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Noob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNoob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Noob101

Posted 2008-06-15, 06:32 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "There are some slightly altered..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
There are some slightly altered graphics and add ins, but they are all RTP graphics.

We are working really hard and have a chunk of the script written, and a part of the actual game done. Well graphics wise anyways. We will be releasing it soon, because we are determined. And because I am a master of RPG Maker. Oh! One more thing it is being built on RPG Maker VX!

Game Name: Random RTP Adventure
Author: GLG and Michael_sama
Music: RTP
Graphics: RTP/Slightly Altered RTP
Type: Comedy/Drama
Platform: RPG Maker VX
Time Expect to be ready: April 1, 2008

It will be playable by people who don't have RPG Maker VX at all, I think. I will use that compress thing in the game and embed the RTP + Encrypting the game.

EDIT: We are not only now using RTP from VX we are also using the RPG Maker XP RTP including Music etc.!
Hey, I bet everyone, meaning the few who check this, is wondering what happened to the RTP game I was helping make. It was supposed to be available April. Well, I’m finishing up all the text today. No more issues! I want to complete the darn thing. I’m nearing the end of the game stuff, so I have faith this time in the completion.

I expect a demo maybe by the end of the month if not the entire game. Of course it will be hosted from www.nrgsrpg.com. You must be a member to obtain the demo. No more flyby downloads anymore.
“Attaining one hundred victors in one hundred battles is not the pinnacle of excellence. Subjugating the enemy’s army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence.” Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Michael_sama is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMichael_sama is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Michael_sama

Posted 2008-06-23, 02:54 PM in reply to Michael_sama's post starting "Hey, I bet everyone, meaning the few..."
Ok, How many of ya'll have read Christopher Paolini's Book Eragon? Well, I have, It is such an amazing book, you should consider reading it. But, How many of ya'll seen the movie and played the game after reading the book? You were shocked at how bad they butchered it I bet, I know I was. Well, I am now making an Eragon Game on RPGXP. It will have an ABS, CMS, Multi Equipment, (Those who read eldest will know why.) And a few other things. The Main Character sprites will be custom made by me. As well as the weapon and other icons. I will also be using some re-colored tile sets and etc. More on this later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander