Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

death form starcraft
Posted 2006-05-23, 06:52 PM
Has any one heard about a 13 year old boy form Korea died form playing a simple game of Starcraft on his PC? form what i heard is that he played the game for like 60 hours with out sleep, food, or something to drink, and not even getting up form his sit form the computer now can someone tell me what kind of fucked up crap was he trying to do how the hell can someone do a thing like that. OMG!

Last edited by Sovereign; 2006-05-23 at 07:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
crazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencrazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

crazyeye

Posted 2006-05-23, 07:11 PM in reply to crazyeye's post "death form starcraft"
Things like this have happened a few times, with various games and various idiots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-05-23, 07:18 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Things like this have happened a few..."
and mostly Koreans.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2006-05-23, 07:18 PM in reply to crazyeye's post "death form starcraft"
There was a guy who literally lived in an internet cafe for a month. He eventuallky got arrested cause the owners got fed up and told the guy to pay his bill.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-23, 08:56 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "There was a guy who literally lived in..."
And what about the Korean couple that let their kid die because they wouldn't leave the cafe during a heated day of WoW.

Welcome to the forums. crazyeye
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-05-24, 03:19 PM in reply to crazyeye's post "death form starcraft"
crazyeye said:
Has any one heard about a 13 year old boy form Korea died form playing a simple game of Starcraft on his PC? form what i heard is that he played the game for like 60 hours with out sleep, food, or something to drink, and not even getting up form his sit form the computer now can someone tell me what kind of fucked up crap was he trying to do how the hell can someone do a thing like that. OMG!
GOD. You spelled "from" wrong 6 times you retard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-05-24, 03:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "GOD. You spelled "from" wrong 6 times..."
!King_Amazon! said:
GOD. You spelled "from" wrong 6 times you retard.
Your right I did. I did not see that well it is something to laugh at if Im that retarded like the kid form korea opps I did it once more
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
crazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencrazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

crazyeye

Posted 2006-05-24, 03:42 PM in reply to crazyeye's post starting "Your right I did. I did not see that..."
You’re vs. Your

You’re is a contraction meaning “you are,” and your is a possessive pronoun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-05-24, 03:47 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You’re vs. Your You’re is a..."
Is this english class now? Are we required to read To Kill a Mockingbird after a certain amount of posts?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-05-24, 03:50 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Is this english class now? Are we..."
Shut the Fuck Up

Can be served in a cool glass, a frothy mug, or a piping hot cup when in its liquid state. Can be served as a meal. Use creatively.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-05-24, 04:01 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Shut the Fuck Up Can be served in a..."
Even this thread about some kid that died form (yea so i spelled it worng so kill me) playing starcraft in korea is getting to you all cant we all just get along. NOT!!! eat shit and die now im going to go kill myself by playing starcraft.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

crazyeye

Posted 2006-05-24, 04:05 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Shut the Fuck Up Can be served in a..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-05-24, 07:47 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5189/..."
When I was 14 I played StarCraft for 75 hours with out sleep/food...I'm always thirsty so I did drink a lot and pee a lot...but ya...
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-05-24, 07:54 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5189/..."
You edited that Grav on there!

Anyway, your half-assed attempts at fat jokes are pretty much moot.

At least I can do better than walmart married trash and some dumbass girl from vegas who only has sex with you because you've convinced her 3" is the largest size dicks come in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-05-24, 10:19 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You edited that Grav on there! ..."
Thats cold your not going to take that now are you Kaneda.

What happend to the talk about some dumbass from korea that died from a pc game not this bull shit anger problem that Gravitonsurge seems to have
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

crazyeye

Posted 2006-05-24, 11:46 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "When I was 14 I played StarCraft for 75..."
Great-Thanatos said:
When I was 14 I played StarCraft for 75 hours with out sleep/food...I'm always thirsty so I did drink a lot and pee a lot...but ya...
Haha man, Starcraft got me through my early teenage years. I played that game when I was 10-15. Great times. I used to wake up at like 2:00 am and play till 10:00 - noon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-05-25, 04:47 AM in reply to crazyeye's post "death form starcraft"
Which is why you get a comfy chair, on wheels, in the kitchen/dining room.

Should you get hungry, you wheel over to the fridge, without leaving the chair, get something, and wheel back to the computer. Simple as.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-05-25, 05:58 AM in reply to crazyeye's post starting "Thats cold your not going to take that..."
crazyeye said:
Thats cold your not going to take that now are you Kaneda.

What happend to the talk about some dumbass from korea that died from a pc game not this bull shit anger problem that Gravitonsurge seems to have
crazyeye said:
cant we all just get along. NOT!!! eat shit and die now im going to go kill myself
Better than a retardation problem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-05-25, 04:15 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Better than a retardation problem."
Alright who let Raziel get on Gravs account?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-05-25, 08:08 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Alright who let Raziel get on Gravs..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
Alright who let Raziel get on Gravs account?
I think we should ban grav for lettting other people on his acc

kidding........
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos