Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Question what would you do?
Posted 2004-09-12, 11:58 AM
Okay, lemme just say one thing. I used to go to blizzhackers and i saw this there. And i have to say, everyone who responded to it was a cruel, heartless, bastard. Okay, what would you do, if your child was a retard?I would just keep him/her and care for him/her, but some people seem to think differently. Discuss.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
w00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenw00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-09-12, 12:01 PM in reply to w00t.ace's post "what would you do?"
Deep stuff. I'd care for them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-12, 01:18 PM in reply to w00t.ace's post "what would you do?"
Depends if I have my device yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-09-12, 01:38 PM in reply to w00t.ace's post "what would you do?"
I'd name him zagggon, that's what I'd do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-09-12, 01:59 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "I'd name him zagggon, that's what I'd..."
Slim said:
I'd name him zagggon, that's what I'd do.
I would advise against doing so. I might spontaneously shove a knife through its throat, if you do that. I gave you a fair warning. Don't hold me responsible for my actions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-12, 02:04 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I would advise against doing so. I..."
Don't worry, I've got my box of KABOOOM! Cereal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-09-12, 02:19 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I would advise against doing so. I..."
That's the point.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-09-12, 02:25 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "That's the point."
Quote:
What's blue and thrashes about on the floor?
A baby playing in a plastic bag.
You could just save me some trouble and find out if that quote above is true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-12, 02:26 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You could just save me some trouble and..."
While we're on dead baby jokes...

What's grosser than a trashcan full of dead babies?
A live one in the bottom eating his way out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-09-12, 02:27 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "While we're on dead baby jokes... ..."
I'd treat him with respect and do everything he needs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-12, 02:32 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "I'd treat him with respect and do..."
tokill.ace said:
I'd treat him with respect and do everything he needs.
Before I killed it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-12, 03:14 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Before I killed it."
I would care for it still.

Dead Baby jokes:
Whats the difference between 1000 dead babies and a cadillac?

I dont have a cadillac in my garage
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-12, 03:17 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "I would care for it still. Dead Baby..."
I heard this one:

Whats the difference between a dead baby and the boogyman?

I don't have a boogyman under my bed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-09-12, 03:52 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "I heard this one: Whats the..."
Hey guys, maybe could you post your dead baby jokes somewhere else? And please post without jokes, i wanna hear your guys' views.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
w00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenw00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-09-12, 04:23 PM in reply to w00t.ace's post starting "Hey guys, maybe could you post your..."
I'd take care of him just as I would a normal child. Retarded or not, he/she is my child.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-12, 04:45 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'd take care of him just as I would a..."
In all honesty, I would love the kid just like I would love any of my other kids. Techniques for raising him might be different, as I would have to adjust to his specific needs, but I would love him/her just the same.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-12, 04:52 PM in reply to w00t.ace's post "what would you do?"
w00t.ace said:
Okay, lemme just say one thing. I used to go to blizzhackers and i saw this there. And i have to say, everyone who responded to it was a cruel, heartless, bastard. Okay, what would you do, if your child was a retard?I would just keep him/her and care for him/her, but some people seem to think differently. Discuss.
I'd definitely take care of the child. Just because they are retarded does not mean they are less deserving of life or love.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-09-12, 07:34 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'd definitely take care of the child. ..."
Meh.

I'd take care of it, all the same, protect it and everything.

I'd then get HELLA buff, and when people pick on my retarted kid, i'd knock the FUCK out of them. Third grade or not, that shit is bullshit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-09-12, 08:03 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Meh. I'd take care of it, all the..."
You guys would not believe some of the crazy stuff the people in blizzhackers were saying, and some of them were seriously being honest, "I'd take it out back and have a picture of a clown on my 12-gauge and say smile! Then blast it's head off." and stuff about how they think all "retards" should be put into those gas chambers that hitler used on the jews and stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-09-12, 08:07 PM in reply to w00t.ace's post starting "You guys would not believe some of the..."
How do you stop a baby from crawling around in circles?
Nail his other hand the the floor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum