Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-09-06, 03:42 PM in reply to robotbees's post starting "'lowest of the low' - Terror 'windows'..."
"99 Problems" Jay Z.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-09-06, 04:56 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting ""99 Problems" Jay Z."
I can't believe I forgot this one:

Fight Music - Eminem
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-06, 08:24 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I can't believe I forgot this one: ..."
Heard this a week ago. Dragula-Rob Zombie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-06, 08:28 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Heard this a week ago. Dragula-Rob..."
This is how it goes- Billy Talent
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-06, 08:49 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "This is how it goes- Billy Talent"
hmm, i guess most mindless self indulgence songs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
w00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenw00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-09-06, 10:08 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I can't believe I forgot this one: ..."
Fight Music was a great song by D12 but it was released around 9/11 so it was frowned on.

3 more songs that get me pumped up are:

Nas - I know I can
Nas - One Mic
Kanye West - Jesus Walks

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-06, 10:16 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Fight Music was a great song by D12 but..."
Isreals son-Silverchair
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-06, 10:20 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Fight Music was a great song by D12 but..."
D3V said:
Fight Music was a great song by D12 but it was released around 9/11 so it was frowned on.
Doh. I should have known that. I just watched a show on D12 on MTV2 today. That's what reminded me of that song.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-06, 11:13 PM in reply to w00t.ace's post starting "leprachaun u no that welcome to the..."
Rage against the machine and prodigy gets me pumped. I want to go wild when i listen to them. I lift like 15 more pounds when listening to them.

Till my bones collapse- eminem
seven nation army- The White Stripes
Float on- Modest mouse (don't ask)
various red hot chili peppers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-09-07, 02:20 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Rage against the machine and prodigy..."
I hate rap music. It makes me sick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-09-07, 03:29 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting ""99 Problems" Jay Z."
Penny_Bags said:
"99 Problems" Jay Z.

OK.

10char.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-09-07, 04:56 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "OK. 10char."
Lies - Billy Talent
Get your hands off my woman - The Darkness
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-09-07, 06:06 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Lies - Billy Talent Get your hands off..."
we are da big penises: WE ARE TEH PENISES
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

==Nit5u4==

Posted 2004-09-07, 06:28 PM in reply to ==Nit5u4=='s post starting "we are da big penises: WE ARE TEH..."
Fairies Wear Boots - Black Sabbath (the fairy was dancing with a dwarf! )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-09-08, 05:46 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "OK. 10char."
platnum said:
OK.

10char.
i think he was being sarcastic, btw how do you make sarcasm tag thingies
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
w00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenw00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-09-08, 08:03 PM in reply to w00t.ace's post starting "i think he was being sarcastic, btw how..."
Sarcastic with [] around it and then [/]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-08, 09:26 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Sarcastic with [] around it and then [/]"
OmG I r NeEdDd GiMMEEMMEE HEWP! HWEP!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-11, 09:39 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "OmG I r NeEdDd GiMMEEMMEE :confused:..."
Does it work? OOOOOO i hope it works!

IT WORKS YAY!

Last edited by w00t.ace; 2004-09-11 at 09:41 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

w00t.ace