Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

I absolutely cannot wait for the VP debates, here's why.
Posted 2008-09-28, 02:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ9bP_AqHPg

"I'm 65 and have been covering politics for a long time - that's one of the most pathetic pieces of tape I have ever seen from someone aspiring to one of the highest offices in the country."

Here's another segment of the Couric interview with Palin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLhVGDy-ZXc

Assuming that Biden doesn't make a complete ass of himself at the debate, it should prove to be HILARIOUS. Palin can't even open her mouth without sounding like an absolute retard. I would almost go as far as to say she makes Bush look intelligent.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-28, 03:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "I absolutely cannot wait for the VP..."
Haha yea, true. It should be fairly funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-09-28, 04:58 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Haha yea, true. It should be fairly..."

This thread makes me want to write almost exactly a lot of conflicting things.

http://www.dubyaspeak.com/search.pht...mixed+messages
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-09-29, 08:43 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "I absolutely cannot wait for the VP..."
I heard somewhere that the Republicans want Palin to not come to the VP debate?? Anybody hear something like this? I can't find a link, but a co-worker swears it's true. This, of course, coming after the dreadful Katie Couric interview. So Palin now has two big interviews with well-respected anchors and she's bombed them both.

People, I cannot stress this enough: If McCain wins the election and something fatal happens to him, THIS WOMAN WILL BE THE LEADER OF THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. Please vote for Barack Obama for the well-being of this country. It is absolutely vital that we get Obama in office.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-29, 08:55 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I heard somewhere that the Republicans..."
I've made a prediction that there's about a 50% chance she'll bow out of the race before the debate. A lot of people are calling for her to do it, actually, because she's in over her head.

I'm not sure what valid reason they'd have for keeping her out of the debate, though. Foreign affairs with Russia, perhaps? :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-29, 09:16 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I heard somewhere that the Republicans..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
I heard somewhere that the Republicans want Palin to not come to the VP debate?? Anybody hear something like this? I can't find a link, but a co-worker swears it's true. This, of course, coming after the dreadful Katie Couric interview. So Palin now has two big interviews with well-respected anchors and she's bombed them both.

People, I cannot stress this enough: If McCain wins the election and something fatal happens to him, THIS WOMAN WILL BE THE LEADER OF THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. Please vote for Barack Obama for the well-being of this country. It is absolutely vital that we get Obama in office.

This point has not been made enough. The moron population is caught up in "OMGEE SHES HAWT". I had a friend text bullshitting me yesterday trying to tell me Obama is a terrorist beacause of his name. I figured that point in the election smear tactics were over. Jesus, I have some stupid fucking friends. It makes me wonder if the people I've surrounded myself around throughout high school made me act the way I did, and do currently.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-29, 09:19 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "This point has not been made enough...."
D3V said: [Goto]
This point has not been made enough. The moron population is caught up in "OMGEE SHES HAWT". I had a friend text bullshitting me yesterday trying to tell me Obama is a terrorist beacause of his name. I figured that point in the election smear tactics were over. Jesus, I have some stupid fucking friends. It makes me wonder if the people I've surrounded myself around throughout high school made me act the way I did, and do currently.
I also have retarded friends. Well, one friend in particular. His reasoning for voting McCain: "If we go to war with another country, I'd rather have a seasoned veteran that says 'You better not fuck with us because we have all the weapons and we're not afraid to use them' rather than the pussy president that tries to sit down and work things out with words."

I feel sorry for him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-29, 09:20 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I also have retarded friends. Well, one..."
Doom is upon us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-29, 09:23 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Doom is upon us."
Jesus christ. It's the same people that were trying to "boycott france" back in like.. 2003.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-29, 09:24 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Jesus christ. It's the same people that..."
FREEDOM FRIES. lolololol

Fucking rednecks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-29, 09:29 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Doom is upon us."
FROM CNN’s Jack Cafferty:

There is a reason the McCain campaign keeps Governor Sarah Palin away from the press.

This is a direct excerpt from Katie Couric’s One-On-One interview with Sarah Palin, which aired Wednesday on CBS.

COURIC: Why isn’t it better, Governor Palin, to spend $700 billion helping middle-class families struggling with health care, housing, gas and groceries? … Instead of helping these big financial institutions that played a role in creating this mess?

PALIN: Ultimately, what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the health care reform that is needed to help shore up the economy– Oh, it’s got to be about job creation too. So health care reform and reducing taxes and reining in spending has got to accompany tax reductions.

If McCain wins, this woman will be a 72-year- old heartbeat away from being president of the United States.

Here’s my question to you: Is Governor Sarah Palin qualified to be president?

Bit from Alabama writes:
No, Jack. As Conservative Columnist Kathleen Parker states it: “Only Palin can save McCain, her party, and the country she loves. She can bow out for personal reasons, perhaps because she wants to spend more time with her newborn. No one would criticize a mother who puts her family first.”

Larry writes:
No. But I feel sorry and embarrassed for Sarah. McCain has sucked her into an ‘opportunity’ akin to a sub-prime mortgage situation on a house she cannot afford.

Ron writes:
Finally, someone in politics has appeared that can make G.W. look like an intellectual.

Andrea from Malagash, Nova Scotia writes:
As an American, living in Canada, I cannot agree with you more about Sarah Palin’s sorry, sorry, sorry interview with Katie Couric. The real question here is “What was McCain thinking?”

Rachel writes:
Absolutely not. McCain should be ashamed of himself for making such a joke out of the Presidential election. Palin’s interview with Katie Couric was the most pitiful thing I’ve ever seen. If she really loves her country, she needs to dismiss herself from this election. It would just be the right thing to do.

Tom writes:
Sarah Palin makes Dan Quayle look like a genius.

Laurie from Eau Claire, Wisconsin writes:
No, but Saturday Night Live would sure appreciate it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-29, 09:33 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "FREEDOM FRIES. lolololol Fucking..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
FREEDOM FRIES. lolololol

Fucking rednecks.
YES! And Freedom Toast (french toast). What a bunch of goddamn morons we live amongst.

And this is my favorite quote

Quote:
Finally, someone in politics has appeared that can make G.W. look like an intellectual.
LOL.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-29, 09:40 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "YES! And Freedom Toast (french toast)...."
Well it's the truth! Bush is a fucking scholar compared to this woman.

Why aren't more people viewing this thread? This is the most important topic in America today, asshats. If you're 18+ you need to vote.

Vote or die motherfucka, vote or die!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-29, 09:45 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well it's the truth! Bush is a fucking..."
Another thing I can't stand about my "group of friends".. Is that a ton of them will go around posting shit about Obama, all of the slander news etc. They'll be like WELL WHY DO YOU WANNA VOTE FOR THAT 'N'???

I'll simply lay out a few reasons why, and then ask why they are voting for McCain.. In which they say.. WELL.. I'm not voting for him, i'm INDEPENDENT. What a fucking cop out, if you are independent then why are you posting negative lies about Obama, why must you bring it up, why you text my cell takling shit for no reason? Almost all of them do it and it's a copout for them not knowing what they are talking about.

Shameful.

Rev Wright said:
God damn america.
I couldn't agree more with that statement.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-29, 09:49 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Another thing I can't stand about my..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Another thing I can't stand about my "group of friends".. Is that a ton of them will go around posting shit about Obama, all of the slander news etc. They'll be like WELL WHY DO YOU WANNA VOTE FOR THAT 'N'???

I'll simply lay out a few reasons why, and then ask why they are voting for McCain.. In which they say.. WELL.. I'm not voting for him, i'm INDEPENDENT. What a fucking cop out, if you are independent then why are you posting negative lies about Obama, why must you bring it up, why you text my cell takling shit for no reason? Almost all of them do it and it's a copout for them not knowing what they are talking about.
Those are the worst kind of people. Can't stand assholes like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-29, 10:04 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Those are the worst kind of people...."
When are the VP debates?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-29, 10:49 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "When are the VP debates?"
http://debate.wustl.edu/home.php

Quote:
Sen. Joe Biden from Delaware and Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska, the vice presidential nominees of the Democratic and Republican parties, respectively, will debate each other at 8 p.m. (CDT) Oct. 2 in the Washington University in St. Louis Athletic Complex, according to the Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD).

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-29, 04:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "I absolutely cannot wait for the VP..."
My word... the woman is as thick as custard!

I expect YouTube videos of Palin having her arse handed to her on a silver platter by Biden, please, if only so I can say I saw one of the worst running mates in history debating with one of the best.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-09-29, 05:19 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "My word... the woman is as thick as..."
I would hardly call Biden one of the best running mates in history. He's probably a bit of a liability for Obama. Biden is notorious for putting his foot in his mouth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-06, 04:29 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I would hardly call Biden one of the..."
I don't know of where else to put this, we have WAY to many political threads flying around but, here is SNL's take on the VP debates, it's pretty funny.

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...-biden/727421/

(I guess NBC won't let anyone upload it to youtube so.) | also I just noticed how good that quality is hot damn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla