Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Glory stats.
Posted 2006-03-08, 07:42 PM
Team SLayer
Player Games Kills Kill Avg. Assists Assist Avg. Deaths Death Avg.
glory gamer 1506 17065 11.33 5545 3.68 16889 11.21

Suicides Betrayals Betrayed Medals
13 1 5 306
Medal Avg. Hit % Headshots Headshot Avg.
5.67 34.75 300 5.56

Kill2Death ReaperRatio Success
1.01 1.34 1.48
This is just slayer and also a test. I am trying to find a more simple way to but this stuff up. But here is mine from when i started on live till now. any comments will be gladly used and also would mind any ideas anyone has.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-08, 09:32 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post "Glory stats."
Thanks for doing so much buddy. After Spring Break, i will start adding all of them up and posting them in a sticky.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-08, 11:01 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Thanks for doing so much buddy. After..."
well u can sticky this as a preview and where ppl can place ideas
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-08, 11:48 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "well u can sticky this as a preview and..."
This weekend or next week when I come home me and you will work together and get everyone's stats together and post them in a much more organized fashion. I'm thinking I will make it look more like this

Player: Glory Gamer
Playlist: Team Slayer
Total Games: 1506
Total Kills: 17065
Average Kills: 11.33
Assist Avg: 3.68
Total Deaths: 16889
Death Average: 11.21
Killeath Ratio: 1.01
Hit Percentage: 34.75%
Headshot Avg: 5.56
Medal Avg: 5.56

I think that covers the important fields. That is just an example. We can post one of these for each person. I will work on it with Glory this weekend and get a stickied thread up. Then, it can be the mods responsibility to edit it monthly I would say on people that have played 150 games or something of the sort in that month.

Sound and look good to everyone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-03-09, 07:06 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "This weekend or next week when I come..."
Yea sounds good. Ill monitor it as well and sticky it after spring break if you dont do it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-09, 07:54 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "This weekend or next week when I come..."
That looks real good Sue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-03-09, 08:53 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "This weekend or next week when I come..."
sue you should look mine up cause if mine is better than marks he is my bitch then
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Petey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPetey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Petey35

Posted 2006-03-09, 09:36 AM in reply to Petey35's post starting "sue you should look mine up cause if..."
Yea, come and tell that to my face petey.
Lets just see what happens?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-09, 01:32 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Yea, come and tell that to my face..."
Sweet, Petey is posting again. Don't kill him too much. We need his activity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-03-09, 03:37 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Sweet, Petey is posting again. Don't..."
Welcome back Petey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-03-09, 05:04 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Welcome back Petey."
O you'll see what will happen to him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-09, 06:35 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "O you'll see what will happen to him."
Looks good, allthough I hope I don't have to put mine up, since I am not as good as you guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-03-10, 08:46 AM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "Looks good, allthough I hope I don't..."
Yes, I like that a lot. And that just shows me.. Glory, your Kill2Death ratio sucks! Getting working on that! kthxbye.

Someone do that for me please? I want to see what my Kill2Death ratio is. It better be better than 1.01............
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-10, 01:03 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yes, I like that a lot. And that just..."
It probably is cause me and glory like jumping in the way and take the death so u can survive most of the time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-10, 01:04 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "It probably is cause me and glory like..."
gruesomeBODY said:
It probably is cause me and glory like jumping in the way and take the death so u can survive most of the time
MEATSHIELD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-03-10, 03:10 PM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "MEATSHIELD."
That would have to do with modders 2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-13, 07:47 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "That would have to do with modders 2."
I hate modders.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-03-13, 12:57 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "I hate modders."
Where are the stats? Maybe I'll run into them later?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-14, 10:48 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Where are the stats? Maybe I'll run..."
god damnit where are the stats glory needs to be the bitch i just hope my stats are better
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Petey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPetey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Petey35

Posted 2006-03-14, 01:34 PM in reply to Petey35's post starting "god damnit where are the stats glory..."
The stats are in the sticky thread, not this one.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord