Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2010-09-03, 03:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Actually, you pretty much said both. ..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Actually, you pretty much said both.
Saying their perception on it being different does not = socially acceptable.

Quote:
Not to defend Kazilla. He's usually more of a dumbass than you, which is saying something.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-09-03, 03:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Saying their perception on it being..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Saying their perception on it being different does not = socially acceptable.
Good point.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-03, 03:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Good point."
It's still sad IMO. I've been trying to find an article or something about this girl to see if anything further has been done, but as of right now I haven't found anything, I'll probably check again after the Labor Day weekend and see if anything has changed.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-09-03, 08:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Is she hot?"
Is she hot?
*Unfathomable amounts of loathing and hate.*
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-04, 02:43 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't think that was his point. I..."
I don't think that was his point. I think his point was that being raped in Johannesburg is no worse or better than being raped in Seattle (there are two Ts, dumbass.)
This.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2010-09-05, 08:16 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "u mad?> I care about animal abuse,..."
I don't get why you're all raging about this.

The animal is dead, things die daily, be it naturally or by the hand of others.

Get your religiously-induced-morally-repugnant-bullshit elsewhere, this ain't soccer mom valley.

It's zelaron.

On the side note.

that video is such bullshit, you expect me to believe a girl with THAT arm position threw that puppy so far away? Lol that was obviously fucking shooped
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2010-09-05, 09:09 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "I don't get why you're all raging about..."
kyeruu said: [Goto]
religiously-induced
Permission to make kyeruu look like a dick, because he doesn't know anything?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-05, 09:14 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Permission to make kyeruu look like a..."
granted
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-05, 11:39 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "granted"
Right or wrong=morals.

Morals come from two places.

either your opinion, or religion, which is also an opinion.

therefor, i have the right to say, it's all bullshit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2010-09-06, 12:27 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "Right or wrong=morals. Morals come..."
You could use that very same argument to justify murder. In other words, you're a moron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-06, 01:06 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "Right or wrong=morals. Morals come..."
I'll shorten it right the fuck up.
The easiest way to use animals in most religions is as sacrifice or symbolism. Most overly retarded "chrisitans" hate snakes, dragons, and see animals as slaves(In other words, most dumb/heartless people don't apply their religious morals to animals). Of course, that's only because they don't know how to be kind kings.
I would continue, but I won't because you haven't checked my doubles.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-07, 10:37 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "I don't get why you're all raging about..."
Quote:
The animal is dead, things die daily, be it naturally or by the hand of others
And to think, you were only one swallow away from gracing us with your presence.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-08, 12:40 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "And to think, you were only one swallow..."
I can honestly say kyeruu is they only person on Zelaron to actually make me want him to leave.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-08, 03:59 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I can honestly say kyeruu is they only..."
Kyeruu is funnier than you are and less annoying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-08, 08:57 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Kyeruu is funnier than you are and less..."
Kyeruu is funnier than you are and less annoying.
Agreed.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-08, 06:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Kyeruu is funnier than you are and less..."
funnier
I do not find humer in his bad spelling and grammer.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-08, 07:45 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I do not find humer in his bad spelling..."
funniercomparative of fun·ny (Adjective)
1. Causing laughter or amusement; humorous.
2. Expressing a speaker's objection to another's laughter or mockery: "She started to laugh. “What's so funny?” he asked". More »
Merriam-Webster - The Free Dictionary

Just stop talking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-08, 10:19 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I do not find humer in his bad spelling..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I do not find humer in his bad spelling and grammer.

Humor*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-09-09, 05:17 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Humor*"
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Humor*
Probably satirical. Especially since most browsers have spell check.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2010-09-09, 01:46 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Probably satirical. Especially since..."
I wonder if spector noticed grammar is spelt wrong as well...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla