Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

east ladder eth valor
Posted 2004-07-21, 04:49 PM
I know in .09 it was worth a buttload, but is it worth anything now? How much should I expect to get for it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-07-21, 06:01 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "east ladder eth valor"
i dont know mj no one is asking for it if u trade early u might get elite items or runes because no one have it yet i think i am not sure but try to trade it
u play on east ladder good luck people are ass when it come in trading
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-21, 06:27 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "i dont know mj no one is asking for it..."
if u zod it u can get just about anything u want its worth a shitload trust me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-07-21, 06:47 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "if u zod it u can get just about..."
Isn't valor indestructible?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-07-21, 06:54 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Isn't valor indestructible?"
No, if it was it couldnt spawn eth, and on NL Eth Val is worth alot especially when the def is along with the +2 all skills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-07-21, 08:02 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "No, if it was it couldnt spawn eth, and..."
ya well, you need zod, and where the hell you going to get a zod... that's the question.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-21, 11:34 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "ya well, you need zod, and where the..."
Buy one for 8$ at a shop... bah just trade it without the zod, even then u culd get nice stuff for it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar