Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Gloves for bowzon?
Posted 2004-08-09, 02:47 PM
If you are a zon what is your choice for gloves?

A. Soul Drainers

B. Dracul's Grasp

C. Crafted, with Knockback and IAS

D. Other

I am not concerned at the moment about the numbers on the mods (3% vs. 5%), just which is a better way to go.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-08-09, 03:04 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post "Gloves for bowzon?"
id go with C
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-09, 03:05 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "id go with C"
c is definatly the way to go. ranged attack with knockback means being hit less
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EnterTheShawn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEnterTheShawn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EnterTheShawn

Posted 2004-08-09, 03:07 PM in reply to EnterTheShawn's post starting "c is definatly the way to go. ranged..."
ias is prolly the important thing so u attack way more faster
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-09, 03:10 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "ias is prolly the important thing so u..."
If you are pvm i would strongly suggest B, else C for pvp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-09, 03:17 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "If you are pvm i would strongly suggest..."
It would be PvM, lol, as I never PvP because I get wasted by everyone with a cracked dirk on up. I just suck at PvP.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-08-09, 03:19 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "It would be PvM, lol, as I never PvP..."
well c is good for pvm too because helps keep enemies away but try to get gloves with ias, so many that come with 20%ias lava gout kinda good, lets u cast enchant on yourself and pretty cheap
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-08-09, 03:31 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "well c is good for pvm too because..."
GaleGrasp = The best bowzon gloves you can get whether ur pvp or pvm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-08-09, 03:50 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "GaleGrasp = The best bowzon gloves you..."
SlickFic04 said:
GaleGrasp = The best bowzon gloves you can get whether ur pvp or pvm.

Are these rare? I have never seen them. What are mods?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-08-09, 03:55 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "Are these rare? I have never seen..."
Soul Touch Gloves

20% ias
3% life leech
3% mana Leech
5% chance of Crushing Blow
+9 STR
21% Light Resist
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-08-10, 01:14 AM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "Soul Touch Gloves 20% ias 3% life..."
B , you need the lifetab.
And , B has ias aswell so..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-08-10, 01:15 AM in reply to Death's post starting "B , you need the lifetab. And , B has..."
soul drainers have really nice mana/life leech talking average 7%
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-10, 01:52 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "soul drainers have really nice..."
omg, pick drau... with that glove you never need any life pot!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-10, 02:49 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "omg, pick drau... with that glove you..."
Being mainly PvM myself I have an affinity for Laying of Hands for my bowzons. Sure knockback is nice but it can be got elsewhere. The fire resist, damage to demons, and IAS combination make these gloves #1 for any PvM bowzon in my opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-08-10, 03:25 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Being mainly PvM myself I have an..."
Go with KockBlocker1's choice, or choice B.. They are both good for PvM
~To be leet, or to not to be leet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN