Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Zoids pickit Question
Posted 2004-03-21, 06:28 PM
Ok here my prob. I still use rishoids for my bot and zoids. When i wake up i have a lot of shit on my chara and i use clear ground = true or w-e.
but clear ground only clears items that arent in the ini so my bot still picks up a lot of gay items that are in the ini.
i tryed deleting the items i do not want to be picked up, but that has had no effect. So how do i make it so they are not recognized in the ini and are cleared by the clear ground option? is there a line of code i can add or w-e?

-Thanks for the help
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2004-03-21, 07:16 PM in reply to nddwind's post "Zoids pickit Question"
do this set it to 0

but set it to TRUe in zoids ini... problem fixed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-22, 12:41 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "do this set it to 0 but set it to..."
Or put ";" infront of the items u dont want.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-03-22, 12:59 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Or put ";" infront of the items u dont..."
i have a question too...how do i make my pickit grab eth zerkers and such, whats exactly do i put into the ini
eth zerkers, eth CBs, eth war pikes, eth war spikes, eth vortex and eth kurast shields
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Maleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMaleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Maleficus

Posted 2004-03-22, 01:17 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Or put ";" infront of the items u dont..."
SlickFic04 said:
Or put ";" infront of the items u dont want.
his question was how to stop picking up useless items because without nopickup your bot will pick up many useless items.. even if ; is front of them...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-22, 04:31 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "do this set it to 0 but set it to..."
Squirt said:
do this set it to 0

but set it to TRUe in zoids ini... problem fixed

Explain alittle more plz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2004-03-22, 04:39 PM in reply to nddwind's post starting "Explain alittle more plz"
God damn... my bad... there was a bug with it in 1.2 it's fixed now haha but the way to fix it now is to do this...

pindlebot.ini

Code:
NoPickup=0
zoid.ini

Code:
GroundSelect      = False;
hope that fixes it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt