Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Just got back into diablo II recenetly....
Posted 2003-01-12, 10:48 AM
I hear there is a new patch coming in January. I've heard it will delete ALL hacked stuff ever, I've heard it will simply stop it from happening any more. Has there been any evidence to whch is true?

Also, what is an Occy ring? Hacked I know, but what does it do?

Like I said, not played in about 6 months.

(BTW: I'm looking for an Eaglehorn if somebody wantsto hook me up with one, i need a good bow)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuff is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTuff is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tuff

Posted 2003-01-12, 10:52 AM in reply to Tuff's post "Just got back into diablo II..."
Also - what bosses are now tending to drop the best uniques? Meph runs were popular a while ago, but I've heard on chat that he drops les, and Diablo drops better stuff. Any truth to that?

And one final question - what are Unided Eaglehorsn going for on West? Seems to be about 6-7 on East...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuff is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTuff is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tuff

Posted 2003-01-12, 12:48 PM in reply to Tuff's post "Just got back into diablo II..."
Use the edit button.

There is no evidence that hacks will be deleted, how could there be?

Occy ring has the Occulus stats on a ring that has the name "Stone of Jordan".

Pindleskin is the most popular for the best drops, there are a few other Act V monsters that drop the same but are longer to get to (with bots and all). Mephisto drops more stuff, but can't drop you a WF or anything high TC. Eaglehorns are going for about 6-7 on West.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-01-12, 03:06 PM in reply to Tuff's post "Just got back into diablo II..."
I see, thansk for the help.

BTW: Which act V bosses would these be, happen to know the names? I would like to find a few guys who drop the super uniques, like a grandfather sword, eaglehord, WF, etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tuff

Posted 2003-01-12, 04:08 PM in reply to Tuff's post "Just got back into diablo II..."
Pindleskin...? But he'll only drop stuff like that on rare occasion, so don't get your hopes up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2003-01-12, 04:24 PM in reply to Tuff's post "Just got back into diablo II..."
Well I think the other Act V bosses drop better than Pindleskin now, I think Blizzard changed his amount of drops due to bots. Here's the names and locations:

Snapchip Shatter: is a Frozen Horror in the cave below the Ancient's Way.

Frozenstein: is a Yeti near the frozen Anya, in the Frozen River.

Thresh Socket: is a Siege Beast in the Frigid Highlands found near the first pen of captured Barbarians

And all of Baal's Boss Minions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-01-13, 10:20 AM in reply to Tuff's post "Just got back into diablo II..."
so basically you do baal millions of times cuz there are 5 minions for Baal...

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-01-13, 11:25 AM in reply to Tuff's post "Just got back into diablo II..."
Just kill em all!!!!! Anything in hell act 5 can potentially drop a WF (laughing quietly...) I got mine from pindy but I have seen em drop elsewhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW