Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Diablo 2 Classic
Posted 2003-01-07, 12:30 PM
hey anyone here play diablo 2 classic regular diablo 2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chiv is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChiv is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Chiv

Posted 2003-01-07, 12:41 PM in reply to Chiv's post "Diablo 2 Classic"
wow, I have played d2 classic for a year, and no one on this forums played d2 classic, finnaly someone does and I got d2 expansion set yesterday lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2003-01-07, 12:44 PM in reply to Chiv's post "Diablo 2 Classic"
Heh, I kinda wish I still played it, but then I'd have to make all new friends and have a lot more patience....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-08, 12:54 PM in reply to Chiv's post "Diablo 2 Classic"
well my account name is classicg on useast /w me if u feel like it i just came back from xpac so plz dont expect me to be something big or anything lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chiv is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChiv is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Chiv

Posted 2003-01-08, 01:29 PM in reply to Chiv's post "Diablo 2 Classic"
i remember when i played clasic... but that was a while ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2003-01-08, 02:19 PM in reply to Chiv's post "Diablo 2 Classic"
I remember back when my lvl 60+ polearm barb was one of the biggest badasses around! Back when I was badass because I could reach lvl 35 in a day...those were the days, lol. Then I stopped playing classic out of boredom...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2003-01-08, 02:20 PM in reply to Chiv's post "Diablo 2 Classic"
I had played classic when i was at Hong-Kong. But not at the Bnet...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-19, 02:41 PM in reply to Chiv's post "Diablo 2 Classic"
hong kong? was da d2 language wierd? lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-01-19, 03:22 PM in reply to Chiv's post "Diablo 2 Classic"
I still have a D2c Char and i still play it rarely, but i'm on UsWest
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-20, 06:55 PM in reply to Chiv's post "Diablo 2 Classic"
I'am on classic USeast
my acct name is same as here
/w if ya wanna talk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2003-01-21, 08:19 AM in reply to Chiv's post "Diablo 2 Classic"
-Spector- said:
hong kong? was da d2 language wierd? lol

English?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-21, 01:03 PM in reply to Chiv's post "Diablo 2 Classic"
Mine's slaynishL337, my friend's is ccb11..----yes im playin some classic now, lvl 19 sorc hes lvl 17 sorc... Other friend is...
uhhh shit i forgot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-01-21, 01:09 PM in reply to Chiv's post "Diablo 2 Classic"
I think I might play it a little bit when I'm done building my zon. I liked when rares were the best items, that was fucking awesome. Back in the good ol' days MFing in the flayer jungle with a level 89 lance barb.
Items for trade:
Windhorn, Eagleforce, Doomfather, Grandbringer, Harlequin Gaze, Vampirecrest, Gladiator's Valor, Arkaine's Bane, and Shaftstart

Looking for Stone of Manald rings. Also, I want Hearld of Arreat and Zakarum's Face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ShaolinSoldier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShaolinSoldier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ShaolinSoldier

Posted 2003-01-22, 02:40 AM in reply to Chiv's post "Diablo 2 Classic"
Huh ? Why flayer jungle anyway ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-22, 07:51 AM in reply to Chiv's post "Diablo 2 Classic"
Flayer Jungle was a good place to level in classic, due to lots of monsters that are very easy to kill, especially with a lance. It also happens to be a good place to MF, at least with my experiences.
Items for trade:
Windhorn, Eagleforce, Doomfather, Grandbringer, Harlequin Gaze, Vampirecrest, Gladiator's Valor, Arkaine's Bane, and Shaftstart

Looking for Stone of Manald rings. Also, I want Hearld of Arreat and Zakarum's Face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ShaolinSoldier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShaolinSoldier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ShaolinSoldier