Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

what 3/20/20/20 mean
Posted 2004-06-11, 10:41 AM
anyone know what that mean people ask me alot if i have one and i have no clue what that mean
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-06-11, 10:58 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "what 3/20/20/20 mean"
its a small charm that has the mods 3max/20ar/20life
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-06-11, 11:13 AM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "its a small charm that has the mods..."
i got a selffound one in nonladder europe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-06-11, 11:34 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "i got a selffound one in nonladder..."
their worth a 290 pdsc or high rune I beleive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Redyoshix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRedyoshix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Redyoshix

Posted 2004-06-11, 11:35 AM in reply to Redyoshix's post starting "their worth a 290 pdsc or high rune I..."
so is 3 max damage/ 20 attack rate/ 20 life
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-06-11, 01:28 PM in reply to Redyoshix's post starting "their worth a 290 pdsc or high rune I..."
Actually, the exchange rate between 3/20/20's and 290's are the inverse of what it was in 1.09...

2x 3/20/20 = 1x 290
4x 3/20/20 (2x 290) = 1 High Rune

This is USEast/Softcore/Nonladder, so the exchange rate may be different elsewhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-11, 02:39 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Actually, the exchange rate between..."
i found a 3/20/19 on ladder traded for a VEX.
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-11, 03:03 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "i found a 3/20/19 on ladder traded for..."
You got ripped off

I'd have to easily say VEX's demand is much less than that of 3/20/20 on ladder (vex's mass duped, takes many 3/20/20 to be effective, only takes 1 vex, less demand)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-06-11, 07:55 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "You got ripped off :( I'd have to..."
Haha, the topic says 3/20/20/20

Typo?

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-11, 08:27 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Haha, the topic says 3/20/20/20 ..."
ExT said:
Typo?
Yes.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-11, 08:34 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Yes. ****"
bak in 1.09 a 32020 was worth 2x290s..or atleast i could trade 32020s for 290s but b4 the fucking patch i thought that the 290s and 32020s were gonna dissappear so i traded them for suck ass items and if i kept my 37x290s and 19x32020s i would have been rich..anyways yea 3 max dmg/ 20 attack rating/ and 20 life
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-06-11, 09:29 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "i found a 3/20/19 on ladder traded for..."
koolio_kid2001 said:
i found a 3/20/19 on ladder traded for a VEX.
.... rolf lol lmao wow (recap) .... rolf lol lmao
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tony_thegreat

Posted 2004-06-11, 09:34 PM in reply to tony_thegreat's post starting ".... rolf lol lmao wow (recap) ......."
lol u woul dhave been rixh thats rite
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-11, 09:34 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "lol u woul dhave been rixh thats rite"
srry cant type today forgot to use the edit button srry
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-11, 09:52 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "srry cant type today forgot..."
Joka69 said:
srry...srry
Is it really that hard to put an O in there?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-12, 02:14 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Is it really that hard to put an O in..."
lol , koolio that was a bad trade , i hav a couple of godly zealots on /f , that would pay like 2-3 x high runes for that charms
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior