Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

how much are these worth?
Posted 2004-04-18, 10:42 AM
how much are enigma and hoto in east ladder worth, like can u list combos of items i could trade for and stuff because i really need
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-04-18, 08:26 PM in reply to iceman887's post "how much are these worth?"
i play uswest but i don't think it would be much differerent for the enigma--- people r asking for 2 soj's for their enigma's and 3 soj's for a perfect.......hoto i don't know if someone else can answere plz......some people r trying to get rid of their enimga's for just one soj but expect it to be low in defence.

d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-04-19, 11:27 AM in reply to dam's post starting "i play uswest but i don't think it..."
dam said:
i play uswest but i don't think it would be much differerent for the enigma--- people r asking for 2 soj's for their enigma's and 3 soj's for a perfect.......hoto i don't know if someone else can answere plz......some people r trying to get rid of their enimga's for just one soj but expect it to be low in defence.

d
or the enigmas need to much strange,that makes its price lower
excuse me plz for my bad english
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BlackKnight

Posted 2004-04-19, 03:10 PM in reply to BlackKnight's post starting "or the enigmas need to much..."
what stats on a enimga can change? and do u think i could get a enigma and vex or enigma and hoto for 2 sojs or if i added something to the 2 sojs i could get, if i had to add something what could it be
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-04-21, 01:37 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "what stats on a enimga can change? and..."
on europe ladder you could get hoto+enigma 4 2 sojs but on non-ladder you couldn´t get much,storm or something like this for 2 sojs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BlackKnight

Posted 2004-04-21, 02:56 PM in reply to BlackKnight's post starting "on europe ladder you could get..."
im playing east ladder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-04-23, 12:28 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "im playing east ladder"
sorry don´t know the prices there
i though i could help you if i said the price on europe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlackKnight

Posted 2004-04-23, 02:04 PM in reply to iceman887's post "how much are these worth?"
You could prolly get enigma + hoto + arach for 3 sojs on east ladder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
holy1s is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenholy1s is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

holy1s

Posted 2004-04-23, 04:09 PM in reply to holy1s's post starting "You could prolly get enigma + hoto +..."
i dont need arach, i already got so i dont know
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-04-23, 04:26 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i dont need arach, i already got so i..."
On west ladder enigma is worth 2 sojs and hoto is worth 1+items so i duno about east but probably a little higher on east since east always has had a higher price economy than west has.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-04-23, 05:31 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "On west ladder enigma is worth 2 sojs..."
Nah it's the same except I think you can get hoto for only 1 soj.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-04-23, 06:12 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Nah it's the same except I think you..."
Kaos It is pretty much the same now but do you remember back in the old 1.09 days when sojs were the currency? A stormshield on east was like 20-30 sojs when a stormshield on west was like 8-12 sojs.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-04-23, 06:18 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Kaos It is pretty much the same now but..."
Yeah I remember...I used to have like 935009580984584058408 sojs...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-04-23, 06:23 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Yeah I remember...I used to have like..."
kaos will u give me those sojs when u get back on your account??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-04-23, 06:32 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "kaos will u give me those sojs when u..."
I said:
I used to have like 935009580984584058408 sojs...
Nigger limit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2004-04-23, 07:06 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Nigger limit"
no remember, earlier u said u would give me 3 sojs when u got on but then u uninstalled d2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-04-25, 02:36 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "no remember, earlier u said u would..."
how much does Heart Of The Oak (perfect 40all rez)(ko+vex+pul+thul) worth ??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FalleN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFalleN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FalleN

Posted 2004-04-25, 04:23 AM in reply to FalleN's post starting "how much does Heart Of The Oak (perfect..."
its near enigma worth,if you are lucky you get more than enigma 4 it
(in europe)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlackKnight

Posted 2004-04-25, 09:26 PM in reply to BlackKnight's post starting "its near enigma worth,if you are lucky..."
side question:....i just got a delirium helm what is that worth on USwest ladder? could i get wartravs and tals ammy for it?............plz post me on this i need to know....

d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam