Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post hey
Posted 2003-08-20, 02:25 PM
I finally got a rush for my MF Sorc. now I need a guide
Stat points and Skill points. please post the best Meph botting pts.
~To be leet, or to not to be leet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2003-08-20, 02:56 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "hey"
Have you tried searching the threads yet? I know being lazy is nice but it might be quicker in the long run.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-08-20, 04:23 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "hey"
Well, just enough Str and Dex to wear your gear, then allocate Vit and Energy somewhat equally. I usually go with more Vit, but its a judegement call.

Max Frozen Orb and put like 6-8 in Cold Mastery.
Depending on what you want to do, the choice is now up to you:
If you wanna do manual Meph runs, you should Max Firewall or Meteor and Max Fire Mastery so you can do the shot across the moat way to kill Meph.
If you wanna do some bot Meph runs, you should Max Nova, TS, and Lightning Mastery. I'd honestly say go with this build (Cold and Lightning tree), because even if you are gonna do manual runs, once you get the technique down of teleporting/dodging attacks from Meph, then attacking, you can kill him that way just as easily, if not faster.

Its up to you.

Edit: 
Oh yeah, put 1 point in warmth, teleport, one of the cold armors, and energy shield, your gear should bump the skill points up plenty more after that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-08-20, 04:32 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "hey"
hmm i say u use the search button because everyone else says it but where is the search button?
This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ur-mom+my-balls is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenur-mom+my-balls is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ur-mom+my-balls

Posted 2003-08-20, 04:46 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "hey"
At the top right corner of the page, where it says "Enter your keywords here," followed by the "Go" button.

Enjoy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-08-20, 06:03 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "hey"
pwn pwn my sorce does
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-08-21, 07:51 AM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post "hey"
Mf Sorc Guide

EQ
Tal Rasha’s Armour , Amulet & Belt = 193% MF , Resistance 88% Light 55% Fire & Cold 15% Poison Life/Mana Bonus , 20 Dex , +2 skills , Socket Topaz

Shako = 74% MF , +2 skill Life/Mana , Sock Topaz

War Traveler Boots = Max 50% MF , 10 Str & Vita

Gloves = Chance Guards 40% MF

Rings, = Nagel 30% MF & SOJ +1 skill , Mana

Oculus = 50% MF , +3 skill , Life/Energy , All Resistance 20% , Socket IST Rune, if you have. +30% MF

Shield = Options, GERKS PAVIS , Sock Diamond 46% Resistance All , 74% chance to block, TOTAL STRENGTH 133 , DEX 130 gives 42% block. Over 200 DEX for max block but in PvM/MF it isn’t needed and can be used better spending the stat on Life.

STORM SHIELD, Damage reduce 35% + 10% Shako, gives over half reduce, Plus resistance Lightning, 74% chance to block. Socket UM Rune or Diamond. TOTAL STR 156 , DEX dose not need to be maxed if using Oculus & Storm half block is plenty, If using Wizard Spike better block is recommended

443% MF

SKILLS
NOVA / ORB
Max Frozen Orb and 1 point in Shiver Armour and Cold Mastery, TOTAL 28

Max Nova and Light mastery , 1 point in Teleport , Mana Shield, 1 point in Thunder Storm , 1 point in Static unless you use Wizard Spike add a few more. TOTAL 49

Max Warmth , TOTAL 20

13 STATS Remaining, either add to Thunder Storm or Cold mastery or divide between the two.

STATS
585 in total
STR 144 , with EQ = 156 to use Storm
DEX 108 , with EQ = 130
VITA 149 , Estimate about 370 Life + EQ & Charms
MANA 184, Estimate about 450 Mana + EQ

A True Nova sorc needs to have every Stat as her main requisite to have a lot of Life, Dex, Mana and enough Str to use the best items, which isn’t possible, so making Nova is about Tweaking. Some people swear to stack Mana & use mana shield , others use Dex and have lower life , hoping to block instead of taking the hit., or stacking high on skills with defence verses reduce and mana stacking, hoping to kill before being killed , this is a dangerous build but an awesome fast killer, some use a lot of life and lower str items, and faster cast rate.
So no one can tell you how to build your sorc, your own experiences will tell you what style you prefer to play.

FIRE / ORB
Max Frozen Orb and 1 point in Shiver Armour and Cold Mastery, TOTAL 28

Max a fire skill and Fire Mastery 10 points in Warmth, TOTAL 57 most amount of skills spent using Fire Wall.

Static up to 10 points to get a bigger area of effect. 1 points in Teleport , Static and Mana Shield. TOTAL 16

9 STATS Remaining choose a second fire skill or divide elsewhere.

Recommend Wizard Spike with a fire sorc and Max block.
STATS
585 in total
STR 144 , with EQ = 156 to use Storm
DEX 200 , with EQ = 220
VITA 149 , Estimate about 335 Life + EQ & Charms
MANA 92, Estimate about 365 Mana + EQ

Again no one can tell you exactly how to make your Sorc, use your own experience of what works for you.

There are cheaper ways of making an MF sorc,

If you can only afford one good item, invest in Tal Rashas Armour

EQ
Tal Rasha’s Armour , Belt and Mask = 217% MF , Resistance 70% Light 70% Fire & Cold 30% Poison Life/Mana Bonus , 20 Dex , Socket Topaz

Mosers Shield 2x Diamonds = 63% Resistance to All , 62% chance to block , Socket either 2x Diamonds or add an MF jewel (not sure best % jewels give)

Wizzard Spike = 75% Resist All , Mana Bonus

Gloves = Chance Guards 40% MF

Cow King Boots = 25% MF , 25 DEX
Waterwalk Boots = 15 DEX , 45 - 65 life |Lose MF but gain stats, 10 dex = 10 stats, 50 Life = 25 stats|

Rings, = Nagel 30% MF & SOJ +1 skill , Mana

Amulet = +2 Sorc with life or a +3 skill with MF or Life

STATS
585 in total
STR 84 , to use Tals Armour
DEX 165 , with EQ = 200
VITA 250 , Estimate about 436 Life + EQ & Charms
MANA 86, Estimate about 318 Mana + EQ

312% MF

Skills are low but with Max Resistance and Max block and the mana bonus from Wizard Spike you will have a strong build.

Last edited by 0nyx; 2003-08-21 at 08:05 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx