Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Should I Get A Mac Or A Pc Laptop
Posted 2002-05-03, 12:44 PM
ok whell here are the pros of a pc or a mac i want your imput
<<<pc>>>
pros
*if i fuck it up i am a+ so i can fix it at least if the progaming is fucked
*can run mostly every progam
*can play games
*can use shit you can't do on a mac

===========cons=======

*not as fast as a mac laptop
*not as good for publishing and graifix work witch is mosly all i am going to use it for

mac =>=>==>=>

====pro=====

*wont crash as mutch as a pc
*fast
*does not burn out the battery cous the prosesor does not take up mutch energy
*supper good for grafix
*can use some rely neat mac only progams
*looks rely neat (as if that matters but cool)

=====cons=====

*know nuthing a bout macs so if i fuck it up i am soooooo scred (and i can fuck up enything i crashed linux for godsakes)
*cant play alot of games
*i cant fix macs
*i cant fix macs i crashed linux that suld tell you what happens when i get arond a computer i had to reformat my pc 3 times alredy and i got it for x mas

Last edited by thatdude331; 2002-05-03 at 12:48 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thatdude331

Posted 2002-05-03, 01:29 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "Should I Get A Mac Or A Pc Laptop"
pc... i hate macs, all i like about them is there look =/ but it dosent matter
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-05-03, 03:34 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "Should I Get A Mac Or A Pc Laptop"
i got mine for x mas and it was reformatted at LEAST 24 times...
get PC
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-05-03, 03:55 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "Should I Get A Mac Or A Pc Laptop"
i personally like pc any more ?'s
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-03, 05:34 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "Should I Get A Mac Or A Pc Laptop"
get one of those dell notebooks on tv. it can run startreck armanda on high settings and runs smooth! Dude ur getting a dell!
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-05-03, 07:38 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "Should I Get A Mac Or A Pc Laptop"
well...if you want to have a good graphic processor, choose MAC. If you want a faster internet speed, and common supported, choose PC!

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-05-03, 08:17 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "Should I Get A Mac Or A Pc Laptop"
macs are really all looks anyways.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-05-03, 09:10 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "Should I Get A Mac Or A Pc Laptop"
PC. macs are evil incarnate

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-05-03, 10:22 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "Should I Get A Mac Or A Pc Laptop"
hey how about a mac flame thread? i would like to see one of those
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-05-03, 10:38 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "Should I Get A Mac Or A Pc Laptop"
I would love a Mac flame thread... anyway... you say you are going to use it for graphics... then you should probably get a Mac for that alone... Macs actually crash MORE OFTEN than do PCs... my dad's Mac crashes about 5 times a day... not COMPLETE crash... but it locks up. If you get a PC laptop with a P4 and a good graphics card you should be fine.., and if you fucked up Linux... you must be a pretty big fuck-up.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-04, 07:37 AM in reply to thatdude331's post "Should I Get A Mac Or A Pc Laptop"
see i want somthing that i can use and will not fuk upo i think i will go with a dell laditude
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thatdude331

Posted 2002-05-04, 08:20 AM in reply to thatdude331's post "Should I Get A Mac Or A Pc Laptop"
No Mac is really good. I mean REALLY good. It never crashed before me...maybe your dad bought a cheap one!!! ( no offence )

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin