Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Most annoying item in the game to find.
Posted 2003-07-10, 05:24 PM
What do you all think is the most annoying item in the game to find?

Personally, I think it is Duriel's Shell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:27 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Most annoying item in the game to find."
Sigon's shit...

At first I thought you meant annoying, like, the hardest to find, then I would say something like BK Mythical Sword... Only because it is one of 5 items I am yet to find myself...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:32 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Most annoying item in the game to find."
Let me guess the others...

StormSpire
IK Armor
Torch of Iro
Ethereal Valor
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:41 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Most annoying item in the game to find."
Set breast plate. Isen..something. Unique Breast plate. Venomward...or something.

Got tons of those from hell/NM meph in the past.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:44 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Most annoying item in the game to find."
Can u actually get ethereal valor i thought valor was indestructible?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:46 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Most annoying item in the game to find."
.08 Valor is indestructable.

.09 Valor is not and therefore can be ethereal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:57 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Most annoying item in the game to find."
I think the hardest item to find is the one you really need the most, like you have it when you dont need it, but you want it when you don't have it.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:08 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Most annoying item in the game to find."
That is true in a way, when you start to look for an item you want to socket or make into a rune word it can take you hours or days and then when you find 1 it will be all that drops for a week A N N O Y I N G !

Most annoying is that stoooopid green Millitary Pick because it is one of the most useless items in the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:08 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Most annoying item in the game to find."
No, but Stormspire was one of them. I included runes in that too. I've never found Jah, Cham, or Zod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:58 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Most annoying item in the game to find."
One of the most annoying items I always used to find was "The Cheiftan", and Mavina's Gauntlets.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-07-10, 07:11 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Most annoying item in the game to find."
i before e except after c.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ouroboros

Posted 2003-07-10, 10:24 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Most annoying item in the game to find."
I'm digging your sig. And I think the most annoying would have to be that set necro wand, Infernal Torch or something I always think it's something good but it never is lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:03 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Most annoying item in the game to find."
For me its Rare Items... they're so useless in .09... but that'll change in 1.10
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2003-07-11, 02:00 AM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Most annoying item in the game to find."
Not really.. rare amulets can be good, rare boots can be good, rare circulets can be good, rare low lvl items can be all out GODLY.

Your missinformed buddy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-11, 06:15 AM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Most annoying item in the game to find."
Rare gloves can be good also.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-11, 11:53 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Most annoying item in the game to find."
raven frost ring... found it thousands and thousands of times...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kevinlekiller

Posted 2003-07-12, 11:22 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Most annoying item in the game to find."
GREYFORM. I looked for one for WEEKS for my level 10 dueler. IMPOSSIBLE to find.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker