Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Funny picture (Credit to D3V)
Posted 2003-12-30, 03:29 PM
D3V showed me this picture...it's pretty fuckin funny.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-30, 03:30 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Funny picture (Credit to D3V)"
Uh... no.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-12-30, 03:33 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Funny picture (Credit to D3V)"
I'd definately watch that show. Ok, actually I would never watch it, but yea..mmkay...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-12-30, 03:37 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Funny picture (Credit to D3V)"
another picture

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-30, 04:36 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Funny picture (Credit to D3V)"
wut the fuck?!?!?!!?!?!?!? that is whack.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2003-12-30, 04:46 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Funny picture (Credit to D3V)"
isnt d3v banned?

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-12-30, 05:20 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Funny picture (Credit to D3V)"
Yes, but why? Not that im not jumping with joy (because I am) but why was he banned?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-30, 05:50 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Funny picture (Credit to D3V)"
Long story, not everyone needs to know, but it's all been cleared up now. He is banned for one more day i think and then he will be back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-30, 06:22 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Funny picture (Credit to D3V)"
Yeah... no.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-12-30, 06:31 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Funny picture (Credit to D3V)"
mjordan2nd said:
D3V showed me this picture...it's pretty fuckin funny.

i've lost respect for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-12-30, 06:34 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Funny picture (Credit to D3V)"
Everyone has lost respect for D3V.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-12-30, 06:36 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Funny picture (Credit to D3V)"
GravitonSurge said:
Everyone has lost respect for D3V.
He's never had mine.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-12-30, 06:42 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Funny picture (Credit to D3V)"
I respect any man that can be hated that much for racist remarks. I may not like him, and he may be annoying, but I respect him for that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-12-30, 06:47 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Funny picture (Credit to D3V)"
That's... retarded. You're basically saying you respect someone for.. being a bigot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2003-12-30, 06:56 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Funny picture (Credit to D3V)"
Don't question my reasoning!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2003-12-30, 07:47 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Funny picture (Credit to D3V)"
WHAT?? why did d3v get banned???? thtas it im leaving zela.....kthxbi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-12-30, 07:49 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Funny picture (Credit to D3V)"
Figures that someone of your mental unintelligence would be in cahoots with him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2003-12-30, 10:40 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Funny picture (Credit to D3V)"
GravitonSurge said:
cahoots
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-12-30, 10:45 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Funny picture (Credit to D3V)"
Cahoot is an actual word.

Cahoot - Questionable collaboration; secret partnership
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-30, 11:02 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Funny picture (Credit to D3V)"
whoa where did u learn that? but yah i really HATE racist now...... i was walking by in the mall and some people just said something about me behind my back even though i heard it, but i couldnt do anything and it made me really mad
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887