Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Parents...

Posted 2003-07-21, 05:35 PM
Do you ever get scared that you'll probably grow up and be just like you're parents...my worst fear about this subject is that I'll get married to some guy that's just like my dad and whenever we fight or something I'll get soooo tiered of it and just say fine...you're right or whatever you want dear....and it will be like that forever and ever and ever...
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-07-21, 05:37 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Parents..."
Poor Bob.......

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-21, 05:42 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Parents..."
Well he made me think of it actually...we got in a fight and I was thinking that when we normaly get into fights I usually end up saying yeah whatever you say...you're right...and I really hate that because it's just like what my parents do...
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-07-21, 05:46 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Parents..."
don't be bob's bitch .. i dont mean dont be his gf.. but i mean.. dont be his bitch.. argue and prove ur point :P.. hmm actually after he reads this thread he'll prolly understand that hes makin u feel bad.. hopefully anyway

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-07-21, 05:49 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Parents..."

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-21, 06:08 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Parents..."
Powered by: vBulletin version 2.2.6 copyright ©2000, 2001, 2002, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Layout and content copyright ©2001, 2002, Zelaron.com

Page generated in 0.15424097 seconds (73.76% PHP - 26.24% MySQL) with 41 queries.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-07-21, 06:22 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Parents..."
OMG, Adrena, that is funny ass shit!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-21, 06:28 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Parents..."
Can we keep this on topic here...My question was Do you think you'll be like your parents when you get married and would it be a bad thing to you?
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-07-21, 06:36 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Parents..."
Sorry.

I meant to comment, but after I saw that picture, I lost complete train of thought.

I already know I'm gonna be like my parents. Well, my dad that is. I al ready feel like I deal with certain situations too maturely sometimes, but then again, there are other things that I will definitely have to outgrow (Excessive drinking binges for example... ). From the stories my dad has told me in the last few months alone, since I've turned 21 and we've hung out at a few bars to just shoot the shit, I am pretty much a spitting image of my father's life. I take it as a compliment though, I look up to him more than anyone, and always will.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-21, 06:36 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Parents..."
Everybody knows at least a few things about their parents that they would change, and since nobody wants flaws, it would be bad to grow up like parents.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-21, 06:38 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Parents..."
I don't agree with that at all. Not all parents are as bad as you think, and when you get older, and experience more, you will see that. I'm only 3 or so years older than you Bob, and trust me, 18 is a hella naive age.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-21, 06:42 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Parents..."
i cant wait
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-21, 06:47 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Parents..."
Ofcourse, everyone acts their age... although there are a few exceptions; most of the people will do what people their age do.. comes with genetics too.. ur probably going to end up being like what ur parents were like

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-07-21, 06:53 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Parents..."
Titus I see your point, The older you get the more your parents make sense?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-21, 07:02 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Parents..."
Adrenachrome said:
So that's what it says if you get past the first round.

Btw, On topic Silver, When you want to be with someone you mkae consessions. You may know in your heart that you are right, but to not cause rifts, you'll just bow out of the arguement. My G/f and I do it all the time. Well, she does it more then I. Put it's my fault for hating to lose at anything.

And to Bob, she thinks she's always right it seems, I know. Sometimes it's your job to say ok, fine, whatever too. You can't always win.

Oh shoot, and to really be on topic. Be like the good in your parents. I strive to be like my mom, and be far from like my dad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-07-21, 07:05 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Parents..."
Adrenachrome said:
Titus I see your point, The older you get the more your parents make sense?
Exactly, but I also think it works the other way. The older you get, the more they can talk to you about things they couldn't before, and the more you can even make sense to them. Its pretty great actually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-21, 07:28 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Parents..."
So you don't think your parents have any faults?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-21, 07:35 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Parents..."
khwiii said:

But it's my fault for hating to lose at anything.
that's just how Bob is...

khwiii said:
And to Bob, she thinks she's always right it seems, I know.
no...I just wish I could get a chance sometimes...
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-07-21, 07:52 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Parents..."
Medieval Bob said:
So you don't think your parents have any faults?
Did I ever say that? Nopers. I'm just saying that there is no one better than your parents to use as role models for the type of adult/parent you want to be. Not everyone's parents are the same, so everyone has their own opinions on what they think their parents are doing wrong.

No one's parents are perfect, but if you can find that many flaws in your parents, I hate to say it, but I feel bad for you. Either that, or you just haven't realized their reasons for doing what they do yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-21, 07:54 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Parents..."
or you're just stubbern and don't want to...
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18