Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

How fucking korean...
Posted 2004-10-21, 07:19 PM
I make my second beast ever today.

First one that was made was 242 edmg 33 str
Sec one that was made was 241 edmg 40 str.

KOREAN GHETTO GAYNESS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-21, 07:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "How fucking korean..."
That is teh sux, Sov.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-10-21, 11:21 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That is teh sux, Sov."
Not the Korean, Blame the Iraqies!! They are the one that's causing all the suffering we been through in US!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-10-22, 01:12 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "How fucking korean..."
What do you mean by "How fucking korean..."?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-10-22, 01:13 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "What do you mean by "How fucking..."
Fuck I Posted In The D2 Forum.

I'm Going To Go Cut Off My Hands
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-10-22, 06:11 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "How fucking korean..."
Sovereign said:
I make my second beast ever today.

First one that was made was 242 edmg 33 str
Sec one that was made was 241 edmg 40 str.

KOREAN GHETTO GAYNESS

stop spamming plz, make all ur roll stuff and itamz in 1 thread, wud be much better, kthxggbai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-10-22, 07:33 AM in reply to ScamAlot's post starting "stop spamming plz, make all ur roll..."
lol, omg scamalot... pick ur targets a little better.... and .. haha sov rolled crap !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-23, 01:14 AM in reply to ScamAlot's post starting "stop spamming plz, make all ur roll..."
ScamAlot said:
stop spamming plz, make all ur roll stuff and itamz in 1 thread, wud be much better, kthxggbai
/waves goodbye
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2004-10-23, 01:50 AM in reply to DarkestFears's post starting "/waves goodbye :)"
omg scamalot u dumbass..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-23, 09:59 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "omg scamalot u dumbass.."
Nothing wrong at what scamalot said. I mean, I don't think that Sov's spamming, but if it's his opinion then so be it.

Rico said:
Fuck I Posted In The D2 Forum.

I'm Going To Go Cut Off My Hands
/me laughs at Rico
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-23, 01:06 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Nothing wrong at what scamalot said. I..."
you know whats more korean?My fuking corpse just popped!!!i lost all my sorc stuff.I had nothing godly but they were all i had.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
(^_-) is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between(^_-) is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

(^_-)

Posted 2004-10-23, 01:21 PM in reply to (^_-)'s post starting "you know whats more korean?My fuking..."
Bleh. Make a thread asking for basic tal stuff. People will help! Maybe!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-23, 01:25 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Nothing wrong at what scamalot said. I..."
mjordan2nd said:
Nothing wrong at what scamalot said. I mean, I don't think that Sov's spamming, but if it's his opinion then so be it.

mjordan's 1st words dat r actually helping meh, anywayz, u can always reroll the beasts, so y wud u be screwed??? (i always typ0r sumting on-topic so it r not spam i pwnz so bad?)

btw, i r not bai bai coz i dai dai coz i r hab own company of internet thingy so i r abl0r to reset my ISP n provider numbah, omfg anywayz i r thinx sov is teh 1337 nd he r in nice clan (NEVER say "K" infront of teh w0rd when it shud be "C", that r not kool). so he r n00t banz meh? rite? kthxroflmwhwahwhah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-10-23, 02:04 PM in reply to ScamAlot's post starting ":grin: mjordan's 1st words dat r..."
Wow, how old are you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2004-10-23, 04:19 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Wow, how old are you?"
24, j00? omg fuck 10 char message lo lo lo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-10-23, 05:09 PM in reply to ScamAlot's post starting "24, j00? omg fuck 10 char message lo lo..."
It looks like code writing to me......but I type differently to you.....whats teh, hab, and abl0r mean?...

dam
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-10-24, 05:12 AM in reply to dam's post starting "It looks like code writing to..."
dam said:
It looks like code writing to me......but I type differently to you.....whats teh, hab, and abl0r mean?...

dam

pokemon, sausage and tyrannosaurus rex

sov r u gonna trade teh beast?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-10-24, 08:10 AM in reply to ScamAlot's post starting "pokemon, sausage and tyrannosaurus rex..."
No. Edmg doesn't matter to much to me. Otherwise I probably would have rolled back. I like the 40+ str at least.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-24, 08:49 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "No. Edmg doesn't matter to much to me...."
Sovereign said:
No. Edmg doesn't matter to much to me. Otherwise I probably would have rolled back. I like the 40+ str at least.

d0h, edmg on beast r teh sux0r, only need for fanat and strength boost.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ScamAlot