Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Too bad D3V is banned
Posted 2004-01-02, 01:37 AM
I'd have loved him to see this:

December 22, 2012 CE - A lot of doomtalk has sprung up lately around the ancient Mayan Calendar and how it'll be completing its cycle on this date. Mayan Armageddon is nothing to sneer at, either. At that moment, everything in the world that humans are fond of, from darling Fluffy romping in the yard to the new espresso maker on the kitchen counter will make like a Fox TV special and attack their unsuspecting owners. The forces of nature will get a go at us next and then big bits of space debris will have a shot, too. In the end, humanity will be quite thoroughly heinie-whipped for being so very sinful and impure.

The End Times aficionados are so entranced by the thought of this whole new mythology they can pull apocalypses out of, that they've entirely overlooked the itsy-bitsy factoid that 2012 isn't the Mayan date for end of the world, at all. That's not scheduled until sometime in the fiftieth century. 2012 will only mark the end of a calendrical cycle, and as such, a pretty good time to party...well, unless you're an End Times obsessive.

well, i got this from a site that talks about end times, it's more of a comedy site than a serious site. http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Orac...infinity2.html check it out!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-02, 01:40 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Too bad D3V is banned"
uhhh D3V istn banned? I dont get it.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2004-01-02, 01:41 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Too bad D3V is banned"
oh, last time i saw his post, it showed him as banned. Well, uhm...check it out D3V, you'll like it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-02, 01:42 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Too bad D3V is banned"
HAH. Morons. The world will end on Nation Taco and Chili eating day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2004-01-02, 01:46 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Too bad D3V is banned"
(first of all, can a Mod/Admin change the title to "To you D3V")

yes, it would be the day NO ONE WOULD EXPECT! MWA HA HA HA!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-02, 01:59 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Too bad D3V is banned"
mmm tacos lol. I am lost. I read *cough* most of it. lol but yea.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2004-01-02, 02:04 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Too bad D3V is banned"
you know how D3V says the world will end on a date according to the Mayans, that's just something from an End Times site that happens to make fun of the people who make predictions
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-02, 02:13 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Too bad D3V is banned"
lmao what site?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2004-01-02, 02:14 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Too bad D3V is banned"
end times site you faggot, learn to read
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-01-02, 02:15 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Too bad D3V is banned"
just note that not everything is being made fun of, it is the individuals or groups.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/9941/index.html

that is the site
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-02, 02:17 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Too bad D3V is banned"
Randuin said:
end times site you faggot, learn to read
you are a dipshit you know? I mean waht was the url. You think I could guess that long ass url? no so shut up please.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2004-01-02, 02:18 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Too bad D3V is banned"
learn to use the INTARNET
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-01-02, 02:19 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Too bad D3V is banned"
guys, don't be assholes.

Raduin, he knew what it was about, he wanted the URL

Arbitus, just ignore Raduin. No point in fighting.

But you guys might like some of the things this guy writes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-02, 02:19 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Too bad D3V is banned"
KagomJack said:

December 22, 2012 CE - A lot of doomtalk has sprung up lately around the ancient Mayan Calendar and how it'll be completing its cycle on this date. Mayan Armageddon is nothing to sneer at, either. At that moment, everything in the world that humans are fond of, from darling Fluffy romping in the yard to the new espresso maker on the kitchen counter will make like a Fox TV special and attack their unsuspecting owners. The forces of nature will get a go at us next and then big bits of space debris will have a shot, too. In the end, humanity will be quite thoroughly heinie-whipped for being so very sinful and impure.

The End Times aficionados are so entranced by the thought of this whole new mythology they can pull apocalypses out of, that they've entirely overlooked the itsy-bitsy factoid that 2012 isn't the Mayan date for end of the world, at all. That's not scheduled until sometime in the fiftieth century. 2012 will only mark the end of a calendrical cycle, and as such, a pretty good time to party...well, unless you're an End Times obsessive.

well, i got this from a site that talks about end times, it's more of a comedy site than a serious site. http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Orac...infinity2.html check it out!

Actually, the article you read is wrong. When the world was created this made the first cycle of time, and now that the the lapse of time is going to go through its next cycle thats when judgement day will come, try looking up some ACTUAL websites, not some geocities crap. The 2012 wasn't translated until the 15th century because nobody knew about the mayans after they fell apart on themselves knowing what they had discovered will ruin the world as they know it.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-01-02, 02:21 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Too bad D3V is banned"
Randuin said:
learn to use the INTARNET
I will stop, one more thing though. LEARN TO SPELL.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2004-01-02, 02:22 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Too bad D3V is banned"
D3V said:
KagomJack said:

Actually, the article you read is wrong. When the world was created this made the first cycle of time, and now that the the lapse of time is going to go through its next cycle thats when judgement day will come, try looking up some ACTUAL websites, not some geocities crap. The 2012 wasn't translated until the 15th century because nobody knew about the mayans after they fell apart on themselves knowing what they had discovered will ruin the world as they know it.
dude, i couldn't care any less if it was right or wrong. I just posted it there cus you always talk about the Mayans' calanedar. But the site itself has some humor that you could appreciate
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-02, 02:23 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Too bad D3V is banned"
You really can't tell between mispelling on purpose and accidentally hitting the key beside it huh? INTARNET PLAZ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-01-02, 02:31 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Too bad D3V is banned"
lol your an idiot...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2004-01-02, 02:32 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Too bad D3V is banned"
Children, separate.

if you guys wanna kill each other, go to the flame forum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-02, 02:41 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Too bad D3V is banned"
No, randuin would rather spam the hell out of any good thread that is in existance.

Yeah, I do appriecate the trouble they went to to make themselves feel better about dieing, but doesn't mean that it is right, or correct.

Go read some more, its really interesting, I recommend reading about nostradamus and anything else about 2012.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V