Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Angry Unthoughtfulness
Posted 2007-01-27, 03:33 PM
I'm making this to refer to the forum called "she died", did everyone there ever think that if it is real that you're all posting very rude things, and if it didn't happen then keep your rude thoughts to yourself, because I've heard stuff before that was unbelievable, but then turned out to be true. I lost my grandmother not too long ago and after that if I said something and someone responded by saying I was lying right off the bat I would be very upset. This is not exactly my area to usually visit but that just really pisses me off when people assume things, and take the little knowledge of the situation that they have and use it to state fact. This is all I will write most likely. I will not respond if someone says something like it was fake. Understand that these subject matters are not something to talk about casually in everyday life.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-01-27, 04:07 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Unthoughtfulness"
(internet forum)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-01-27, 04:17 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "(internet forum)"
HandOfHeaven said:
(internet forum)
Yes, I understand this is an internet forum, you take me for an idiot, but when things like this happen it makes me very unhappy just to stand back and write nothing.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-01-27, 04:32 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Yes, I understand this is an internet..."
she died is technically called a thread, not a forum.

To be honest, you weren't here when kyerru last blessed us with his presence. That's all that needs to be said, really.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Back again
Posted 2007-01-27, 05:01 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "she died is technically called a..."
Lenny said:
she died is technically called a thread, not a forum.

To be honest, you weren't here when kyerru last blessed us with his presence. That's all that needs to be said, really.
He's clearly still here on the forum if you look at the world record thread; And yes I know I was not here but if by chance next time someone else writes something, that it does not turn out the same way as that one did, that's what I am trying to get across.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-01-27, 05:04 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Back again"
He came, he left, he set up a new account posing as a 15 y/o girl in New York that signed up the same day he left, he made a mistake that very first day, the word got around that the new account was kyerru, he was eventually exposed with much hilarity, he left. This was about October/November, I think.

He came back a week ago.

If the threads are serious, with more than just a day "she died the other day", then we take notice and take it seriously. The people on these forums may all be heartless bastards, but we know when we're supposed to be even a teensy bit nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-27, 05:14 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Back again"
Kyerru has posted numerous threads that were filled with lies. I think hes created a second accoutn before, and he admitted to lying about going on vacation ( I hope im remembering things right).

Last edited by Sovereign; 2007-01-27 at 09:08 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-27, 05:47 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Kyerru has posted numerous threads that..."
More or less 100%, Sov.

I think it's easier if we just post the links to his old threads rather than explain it all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-27, 07:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "More or less 100%, Sov. I think..."
erm why is he defending me? yeah like they said visit my last posts you'll understand from wha ti posted why all of them "hhate me most of the time"(or think i'ma moron)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Cool Me Again
Posted 2007-01-27, 07:09 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "erm why is he defending me? yeah like..."
kyeruu said:
erm why is he defending me? yeah like they said visit my last posts you'll understand from wha ti posted why all of them "hhate me most of the time"(or think i'ma moron)
Why you ask, because I give everyone a chance and if you read the begining I'm not necessarily defending you at all, I’m merely stating that I don't want anymore posts turning out that way, because it's not funny at all.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2007-01-27 at 07:13 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-01-27, 07:11 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Me Again"
but dude all those things they said are true. give it up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-01-27, 07:15 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "but dude all those things they said are..."
kyeruu said:
but dude all those things they said are true. give it up
Like I stated previously I'm not talking about just the one post, I'm talking about all the posts.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-01-27, 07:18 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Like I stated previously I'm not..."
erm in a case thats' true but dude i really dont care
and this goes in the flame forum, cause your flaming the rejection i got for something that i admit i did
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-01-27, 08:10 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Like I stated previously I'm not..."
GLG, I think by the content of Kyeruu's responses to this thread you can see why we brush him off like the pest he usually is. There was an extraordinarily good chance that he was lying about what he claimed in that thread, considering the fact that he had very recently posted a similar thread before. If we weren't going to call him out and belittle him for it then the joke is on us. Secondly, if you decide to post your life's story on an internet forum you should be prepared to be taunted, even if it is a traumatic experience. I, personally would not do that unless I had a good reason to, but other's may, and it is perfectly within their rights to do so. Others' objective is not necessarily being cordial to folks on the internet. They didn't really do anything wrong. If you don't want your life being talked about how others see fit, don't post it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-01-27, 08:26 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "GLG, I think by the content of Kyeruu's..."
i agree with jordan unfortunetly i didn't before my "blessed pressence"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-01-27, 08:32 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Unthoughtfulness"
Goodlookinguy said:
I'm making this to refer to the forum called "she died", did everyone there ever think that if it is real that you're all posting very rude things, and if it didn't happen then keep your rude thoughts to yourself, because I've heard stuff before that was unbelievable, but then turned out to be true. I lost my grandmother not too long ago and after that if I said something and someone responded by saying I was lying right off the bat I would be very upset. This is not exactly my area to usually visit but that just really pisses me off when people assume things, and take the little knowledge of the situation that they have and use it to state fact. This is all I will write most likely. I will not respond if someone says something like it was fake. Understand that these subject matters are not something to talk about casually in everyday life.
A few things.

1 - It obviously was not real, hence the heckling. If it was posted by a respected member, it would have warranted respect. However, kyeruu is the antithesis of that and is also a compulsive liar. If you don't know what context this occurred in, don't bring it up.

2 - This is the internet, and as such, is serious business.

3 - I am free to be an asshole to whoever I wish! Also, IFYGSHSD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-01-27, 08:34 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "A few things. 1 - It obviously was..."
GravitonSurge said:
IFYGSHSD.
*sigh*

Waht...teh...fukc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-01-27, 08:45 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "*sigh* Waht...teh...fukc"
I fucked your grandma so hard she died.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shade

Posted 2007-01-27, 10:15 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Unthoughtfulness"
I'll spare you what I was going to say, as things have been reiterated already.

But my mom died last night. will u frendly me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-01-28, 08:56 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'll spare you what I was going to say,..."
Most of this traumatic stuff that I've experienced with my family in the past week would just seem foolish to post on this place. What's gonna happen? You'll get so many people scrutinizing you, unless you have a good standing on this website.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven