Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post bnet
Posted 2003-01-13, 02:52 PM
WHY THE HELL IS THE REALM ALWAYS F*CKIN DOWN???? BNET SUX ASS NOW AND IM F*CKIN TIRED OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-01-13, 02:54 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "bnet"
cause of duping i guess?
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-01-13, 02:56 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "bnet"
Are you using maphack or anything else??

See this article from bnet:

Friday, January 10

"Realm Down" - Elly [12:30:PST]

Blizzard have issued a notice regarding connection problems some users may be experiencing. These "Connection Interrupted" and "Realm Down" messages could be due to the use of third party programs such as maphack and other aids. If you are getting these types of messages they suggest you stop running any other progs whilst playing.

Update: Please, stop mailing in telling us this is merely an excuse from Blizzard and that you haven't used a hack in all your puff ever ever amen, cross my heart and hope to die. The update from Blizzard says that the connection problems 'may' be due to using 3rd party progs, the problem isn't exclusive to those using them and can even have a knock-on effect for everyone, causing lag to their games. We know that, you know that and Blizzard know we all know that. We understand the frustration but there's sweet fanny adams we can do about I'm afraid. However, you can leave feedback on this page on Blizzard's site if you are getting the messages but not using a 3rd party prog. Thanks to eternalcheese for the link.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW