Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-09-29, 02:01 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting ""u so secksi" "omg u have bewbs"..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
"u so secksi"
"omg u have bewbs"
"show me ur dick 2 c my bewbs"
"wait a sec, ur not rlly kogam r u?"
"azmin pls"
lmao!
WOW
kegim pls
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-09-29, 11:27 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "lmao! WOW kegim pls"
Unless you have access to photographic evidence of Asamin's penis, I'm not interested in seeing you post in here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-09-30, 10:53 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Unless you have access to photographic..."
Unless you have access to photographic evidence of Asamin's penis, I'm not interested in seeing you post in here.
And if I *do*?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-09-30, 10:58 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "And if I *do*?"
Is there financial gain to be had from said information?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-09-30, 11:02 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Is there financial gain to be had from..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Is there financial gain to be had from said information?
That depends how much you're paying...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-09-30, 11:10 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "That depends how much you're paying..."
I think financial gain implies actually gaining money, not losing it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-10-01, 10:05 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I think financial gain implies actually..."
Not you too Wallow....
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-01, 01:30 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "And if I *do*?"
Well, if you do, then you must convince Asamin to do so as well. Solo, it's not worth much, but the fate of the free world rests on Asamin's penile exposure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-01, 05:09 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Well, if you do, then you must convince..."
Perhaps if you were to PM him a picture of your manhood, it would encourage him to do the same.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2012-10-01, 05:18 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Perhaps if you were to PM him a picture..."
Maybe, if we ALL send him pictures of ours, he'll feel like a loser, if he doesn't send his back.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-01, 06:17 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Maybe, if we ALL send him pictures of..."
Goddammit Skurai, I like your thinking. Allow me to review these photos first. I have to make sure they are of the utmost quality.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-02, 07:13 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Goddammit Skurai, I like your thinking...."
Goddammit Skurai, I like your thinking. Allow me to review these photos first. I have to make sure they are of the utmost quality.
Okay.
I'll send mine.... pssssh~ sometime after school. About 12 to 14 hours from this post, if I remember to do it.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-02, 09:23 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Okay. I'll send mine.... pssssh~..."
Which you won't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-02, 10:44 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Which you won't."

My penis.

/obscure?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-10-02, 12:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/2012/04..."
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-02, 12:39 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "http://www.thepinksweetshop.co.uk/lg_ima..."
That's one person not in the club. Unfortunately I am probably the only one. When Quikspy originally showed Mantralord his penis via picture, he later claimed that it was a pudding pop. This led to Slaynish making some parody images with a pudding pop, which was comical.

I feel old
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-10-02, 02:21 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's one person not in the club. ..."
I still lol'd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-02, 05:44 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Which you won't."
Which you won't.
The only proof you have of that is that I have sent you Scott Pilgrim. That is only because I lack an email that let's me send files that large.
But I guess a picture of my dick is a pretty large file, too! Har har!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-02, 07:22 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "The only proof you have of that is that..."
I'm sure you meant for that to say "I have not sent you Scott Pilgrim" because otherwise your response makes no sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-03, 06:57 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm sure you meant for that to say "I..."
I'm sure you meant for that to say "I have not sent you Scott Pilgrim" because otherwise your response makes no sense.
"have yet to send" is what I had in my head, when I wrote it. But, basically.
Without Megaupload, this is much more difficult.
Would it be overkill to make a Scott Pilgrim thread, and start dumping pages?
That'd be kinda cool...

Also: This thread in a nutshell:
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2012-10-03 at 07:10 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai