Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-04-13, 08:27 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I see it as a means of pleasure, but..."
So it's not like you can just go and do it, you need to prepare a while before?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-13, 08:53 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "So it's not like you can just go and do..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
So it's not like you can just go and do it, you need to prepare a while before?
You can just go and do it, but it's a good idea to make sure you've at least cleaned yourself out first. I wouldn't just go out and let some guy bang me without making sure I'd cleaned down there first.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-13, 08:55 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You can just go and do it, but it's a..."
Was your first time really painful?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-14, 09:46 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Was your first time really painful?"
The initial penetration was, but after a few minutes I was begging my ex to go harder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-15, 03:35 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "The initial penetration was, but after..."
How many boyfriends have you had and do you prefer to be in a relationship or single?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-15, 05:34 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "The initial penetration was, but after..."
Do you consider Spongebob of Squidward to be the more homosexual of the two? Why?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-15, 07:31 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Do you consider Spongebob of Squidward..."
Do you find Adam Lambert sexy?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-15, 07:40 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Do you find Adam Lambert sexy?"
How many boyfriends have you had and do you prefer to be in a relationship or single?
To date I've had five. I prefer to be in a relationship, personally.

Skurai said: [Goto]
Do you consider Spongebob of Squidward to be the more homosexual of the two? Why?
Squidward, by far. He's somewhat self-absorbed, we never see him taking interest in women, he's into artsy stuff.

Do you find Adam Lambert sexy?
Not really.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-16, 01:45 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "To date I've had five. I prefer to be..."
Did you enjoy the comic and/or movie for Scott Pilgrim? If so, what was your impression of Wallace?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-16, 05:51 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Did you enjoy the comic and/or movie..."
I haven't read the comic yet, but I want to. As for the movie, I absolutely fucking loved it. And Wallace is the most awesome portrayal of a gay person as something other than the super flamboyant, limp-wristed flaming AIDS-less queen that we see in a lot of movies with gay characters. So I think he was great. I'd do him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-16, 07:33 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I haven't read the comic yet, but I..."
Does your avatar actually appear in spongebob anywhere?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-16, 08:12 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I haven't read the comic yet, but I..."
I have the entire comic series on my laptop, if you want it. Do you want it?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-16, 09:29 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I have the entire comic series on my..."
Does your avatar actually appear in spongebob anywhere?
Yes. Minus the flair that's flying around him. Squidward becomes handsome and when Spongebob tries to smash his face in to make him less handsome, he becomes beautiful Squidward.

Skurai said: [Goto]
I have the entire comic series on my laptop, if you want it. Do you want it?
Yes, actually. I think you may be redeeming yourself Skurai.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-16, 12:18 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Yes. Minus the flair that's flying..."
Have you ever watched Deathnote?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-16, 12:50 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Have you ever watched Deathnote?"
Have you ever watched Deathnote?
Is it me, or do you bring in Deathnote into every discussion about anime, comics, and tv shows?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-04-16, 01:25 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Is it me, or do you bring in Deathnote..."
I just kinda was thinking about possible homosexuals in TV shows and animes and I thought of light....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-16, 11:02 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Have you ever watched Deathnote?"
I have not. Anime and manga don't really interest me (with some exceptions). You should read Riki-Oh. It's an awesome manga.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-17, 11:26 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I have not. Anime and manga don't..."
As Wallow will tell you I'm way to lazy to read Manga.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-17, 11:41 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "As Wallow will tell you I'm way to lazy..."
Here: mangafox.me/manga/riki_oh/ Just give it a try.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-17, 11:57 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Here: mangafox.me/manga/riki_oh/ Just..."
If you insist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin