Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-04-09, 09:06 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Does it feel like jello or more like a..."
Neither.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-09, 09:12 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Neither."
What does it feel like your swallowing then?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-09, 11:01 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "What does it feel like your swallowing..."
I'm not sure how to put it. A sort of thin yogurt drink for the most part.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-10, 10:35 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm not sure how to put it. A sort of..."
What is your favorite animal?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-10, 11:37 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "What is your favorite animal?"
Favorite artist (paint, drawing, etc.)?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-10, 08:06 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Favorite artist (paint, drawing, etc.)?"
Asamin said: [Goto]
What is your favorite animal?
Fox.

Skurai said: [Goto]
Favorite artist (paint, drawing, etc.)?
Hmm...that's a toughie. I'm very much biased towards the Renaissance painters, so I guess I'd pick Michelangelo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-10, 09:51 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Fox. Hmm...that's a toughie. I'm..."
Favorite classical song? (If you listen to it that is)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-11, 09:50 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Favorite classical song? (If you listen..."
Moonlight Sonata, hands down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-11, 10:42 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Moonlight Sonata, hands down."
Kagom, you have no idea how much I love you now. I used to have bed sheets with the moonlight sonata on them. I taught myself to play it on the piano.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-11, 12:30 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Moonlight Sonata, hands down."
Do you have an issue with feces? Is it something
that grosses you out?
Do you see a problem with being homosexual but
taking exception to anal sex?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2012-04-11, 02:32 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "Do you have an issue with feces? Is it..."
I do, in fact, have an issue with fecal matter if it comes out during sex. It's rather undesirable. I see no problem with me being homosexual at all. I am who I am and happy to be who I am. I know there's pretty much no faggo like me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-11, 03:18 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I do, in fact, have an issue with fecal..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
... I see no problem with me being homosexual ...
Well, from your answer it appears that
the question wasn't clear enough:

it was not a question about if there was an issue with
being a homosexual male, but with being a homosexual
male who doesn't have anal sex. Would that pose a
problem? In other words, can one be a homosexual
male but just not have anal sex and still be happy?
Or is anal sex a requirement for satisfaction in a
homosexual male relationship?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2012-04-11, 03:33 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "Well, from your answer it appears that..."
Holy shit, it's Mdselctr.

Do you worry about your looks more than a "straight man" would, in your opinion?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-12, 08:02 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Holy shit, it's Mdselctr. Do you..."
Have you ever heard of Ska?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-12, 08:45 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "Well, from your answer it appears that..."
Mdselctr said: [Goto]

I was told that the percentage of gay men who engage in anal sex is rather low. Less than one third? I don't have a source to back that up...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-04-12, 09:46 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I was told that the percentage of gay..."
I don't blame them. I find anal honestly revolting. It's one thing that my gf will never try and I don't really care. I don't look down on people who do it but stuff is supposed to come out of there, not go in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-12, 12:14 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I don't blame them. I find anal..."
Mdselctr said: [Goto]

Oh. No, there's no issue. I myself wouldn't have a relationship with no anal sex. I know quite a few guys who are strictly oral and will not top or bottom.

Skurai said: [Goto]
Holy shit, it's Mdselctr.

Do you worry about your looks more than a "straight man" would, in your opinion?
Nope!

Have you ever heard of Ska?
Yep. Nope, don't listen to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-12, 05:42 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Oh. No, there's no issue. I myself..."
Do you look at the asshole as the male equivalent of the vagina or do you just see it as an alternative to pleasure your penis.

See as much as I don't have a problem with homosexuality, I can't wrap my head around the allure of anal sex.
It just seems to me like simply sticking your junk into a sump.
And when you shower, do you wash specifically in that area as you would wash your penis in preparation for a saturday night one night stand?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-04-12, 07:30 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Do you look at the asshole as the male..."
How is it you make sure that there isn't a huge amount of feces in an anus before sex? Do you just always go take a shit before sex or what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-13, 06:57 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "How is it you make sure that there..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Do you look at the asshole as the male equivalent of the vagina or do you just see it as an alternative to pleasure your penis.

See as much as I don't have a problem with homosexuality, I can't wrap my head around the allure of anal sex.
It just seems to me like simply sticking your junk into a sump.
And when you shower, do you wash specifically in that area as you would wash your penis in preparation for a saturday night one night stand?
I see it as a means of pleasure, but not an alternative or male equivalent to the vagina. As for showering, I shower to get myself clean, so no specific anything. Being circumcised also makes cleaning myself take a few seconds less.

How is it you make sure that there isn't a huge amount of feces in an anus before sex? Do you just always go take a shit before sex or what?
This is actually a great question. There are several things that you -can- do in preparation to make sure you're clean. Some guys will fast a day before (I've tried it, it works) and make sure to use an enema or douche to clean out. The enema and douche are popular tools for getting cleaned out, but a bowel movement will always be a must in order to make sure you can clean out to the fullest extent. But there's other ways, I'm sure. The internet is full of information like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack