Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-04-02, 07:20 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Tough call. It'd have to be a toss-up..."
Is circumcised or not better?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-02, 08:54 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Is circumcised or not better?"
I prefer circumcised.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-02, 09:08 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I prefer circumcised."
But it does in fact play a role in homosexual sex then? What is the reason it's better?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-02, 10:29 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Tough call. It'd have to be a toss-up..."
Do you like semen? Does it taste good? Feel good?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-03, 10:07 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Do you like semen? Does it taste good?..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
But it does in fact play a role in homosexual sex then? What is the reason it's better?
Some think in general it does, personally I don't like it. Circumcised guys last longer during sex, don't have an odd taste like most uncircimucised guys I've dealt with, and tend to have larger heads (again, from my experience).

Skurai said: [Goto]
Do you like semen? Does it taste good? Feel good?
Love it. Tastes great and feels amazing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-03, 10:12 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Some think in general it does,..."
Well I'd be shit out of luck in the gay community then. Good thing I'm straight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-03, 10:56 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Some think in general it does,..."
Do you watch Yaoi.

I suggest you view Boku No Pico
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2012-04-03, 11:13 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Do you watch Yaoi. I suggest you..."
Do you try to eat healthy/go to the gym and all that stuff to stay fit for other guys?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-03, 01:28 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Some think in general it does,..."
Are you ever offended when people use "gay" as a word of disapproval? As in "That's gay" or "Stop being a faggot", just in general discussion, not even talking about homosexuality.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-03, 06:31 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Are you ever offended when people use..."
Sovereign said: [Goto]
Do you watch Yaoi.

I suggest you view Boku No Pico
I do not. I find yaoi too gay, even for me.

Do you try to eat healthy/go to the gym and all that stuff to stay fit for other guys?
I -try- to do those things. I haven't been to the gym in a long while because I"d been so busy, but now it's more of an issue of being lazy. As for eating healthy, I try, but fail a good bit.

Are you ever offended when people use "gay" as a word of disapproval? As in "That's gay" or "Stop being a faggot", just in general discussion, not even talking about homosexuality.
Nope! The only time I'm ever offended by any of that terminology is when someone uses the word "queer" or "faggot" as a derogatory term for someone who is gay and doesn't mean it in a humorous way. Even some of my fag hag friends talk like that and it doesn't bother me. Goes for other gay guys and gidgets I know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-03, 06:37 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I do not. I find yaoi too gay, even..."
Sex or love - which would you want more?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-03, 08:22 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Sex or love - which would you want more?"
Love.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-03, 08:24 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Love."
Are you an artsie gay or just a completely normal guy who happens to be gay? I guess what I'm asking is would I be able to tell if I met you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-03, 08:43 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Are you an artsie gay or just a..."
For the most part I come off as a completely normal guy who just happens to be gay, but I am also slightly artsie in that I do theater and have a few musicals under my belt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-04, 07:09 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "For the most part I come off as a..."
Do you play an instrument and if so what instrument?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-04, 11:16 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Do you play an instrument and if so..."
Kagom plays the cock flute.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-04-04, 11:21 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Kagom plays the cock flute."
Point taken, Do you play any musical instruments?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-04, 12:40 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Point taken, Do you play any musical..."
What's your favorite gay/lesbian movie?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-04, 04:42 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "What's your favorite gay/lesbian movie?"
Point taken, Do you play any musical instruments?
I am currently learning to play the guitar!

What's your favorite gay/lesbian movie?
Tough. I'm torn between "But I'm a Cheerleader" and a movie called "Save Me" ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0772200/ ).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-04-06, 06:56 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I am currently learning to play the..."
How's the guitar learning going?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin