Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2008-07-08, 06:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Or perhaps D3v is once again just..."
Oh and:

"[12:33] Colon: same here ill try adn get back on and if im banned just go bump that d3v banned thread.. just say the ban has no reason behind its legitimacy any more"

Here's D3v demonstrating his manipulative skills, as well as his bad grammar. He thinks he can say a few bad things about me, claim a few falsities, and then rally you to his cause.

D3v is illogical and irrational. The things he's claiming make no sense at all. How in the hell would I be preventing D3v being unbanned if Chruser thought D3v should be unbanned? I have no doubt that Chruser values my opinion quite a bit, but not so much that he would place my opinion above his own. If, for some reason, Chruser DID value my opinion more than his own, that is not my fault, but that isn't the case anyway.

Either way, I could find numerous occasions where Chruser has expressed that he does not think D3v should be unbanned. I even asked Chruser if D3v was telling the truth about Chruser saying that he would unban him but I'm preventing it, however unlikely it was. Chruser did not say any such thing. This logically means that D3v is making shit up to try to make me (or the staff in general) look like a bad guy, so that people will bitch about me (or the staff in general) and attempt to get D3v unbanned, like he's some sort of martyr or something.

I've done nothing to deserve being blamed for anything. I've only stated my opinion on the matter, as have many others. I'm not the only one who wanted D3v banned, by any means.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-08, 08:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Oh and: "[12:33] Colon: same here..."
It seems like you care WAY too much about this.

If you feel that Chruser doesn't want D3V back, and are confident in his authority, leave it at that.

I feel like this is getting redundant.

He's gone, he most likely won't be back so it really isn't that important is it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-07-08, 09:31 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "It seems like you care WAY too much..."
I'm just trying to clear my name. I don't want people pinning shit on me that needs not be pinned there. D3v is spreading lies, and people are apparently believing them. Since they regard me, I think I have every right to dispute them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-08, 09:49 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm just trying to clear my name. I..."
Bull shit i bet.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-09, 06:16 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "It seems like you care WAY too much..."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
It seems like you care WAY too much about this.
He cares because he's the one being accused, of course.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-07-09, 07:19 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm just trying to clear my name. I..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I'm just trying to clear my name. I don't want people pinning shit on me that needs not be pinned there. D3v is spreading lies, and people are apparently believing them. Since they regard me, I think I have every right to dispute them.
Okay, so you have nothing to do with it, right? So do you want D3V unbanned? And if you don't, why not? Is it because you guys bicker, because last time I checked, bickering isn't against the rules. The Flame Forum is there for a purpose; don't be childish and spread it in numerous threads. Direct it in a certain thread. Hell, we might as well even sticky a 'D3V vs. KA' thread.

All I'm saying is this ban is trivial since he didn't drive anybody away. MJ left for personal reasons and Grav left because posting on a forum is immature and he's somehow above that. You're the only person that was going to leave because of D3V. You guys just need to squash your harsh feelings for each other because you're both some of my favorite posters on this board. Learn to get along. You can't argue that D3V is a contributing member in one way or another. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks that; yes he can be an enormous ass at times but I still think he's valued here.

Ultimately this is the staff's decision and there's really nothing I can do about it, I just thought I'd bring this up since he came to the chatbox yesterday and expressed that he wants to come back. I guess this is really the last post I'll make on the subject so it's up to you guys. Maybe we should have a poll?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-09, 10:00 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Okay, so you have nothing to do with..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Okay, so you have nothing to do with it, right? So do you want D3V unbanned? And if you don't, why not? Is it because you guys bicker, because last time I checked, bickering isn't against the rules. The Flame Forum is there for a purpose; don't be childish and spread it in numerous threads. Direct it in a certain thread. Hell, we might as well even sticky a 'D3V vs. KA' thread.
I have no more to do with it than any other staff member. No I do not want D3v unbanned. I feel that he is a threat to the stability of the community, and, while he's a great contributing member sometimes, other times he's a blatant troll set on starting shit with someone. I don't mind D3v when he's being a good member (meaning, not excessively flaming or trolling, not being a fairy princess.) D3v just doesn't know when to stop. People have left because of him, and people were on the verge of leaving because of him.

All I'm saying is this ban is trivial since he didn't drive anybody away. MJ left for personal reasons and Grav left because posting on a forum is immature and he's somehow above that. You're the only person that was going to leave because of D3V. You guys just need to squash your harsh feelings for each other because you're both some of my favorite posters on this board. Learn to get along. You can't argue that D3V is a contributing member in one way or another. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks that; yes he can be an enormous ass at times but I still think he's valued here.
I think I addressed most of this above, but there's a little bit to say here. I have, on more than one occasion, tried to settle things with D3v, even to the point of just saying "leave me alone and I'll leave you alone." D3v can't handle that. Even if you attempt to ignore him, he will take his trolling farther and farther in an attempt to piss you off.

I can find at least 5 times where I've said, either here on the forums or in conversation with other people, that I would much rather D3v straighten up than us have to ban him. Banning him was a last resort, because he was showing no signs of changing, and he had just ran MJordan off. Chruser himself gave D3v warnings that he completely disregarded.

For the most part, I don't want anyone to be banned, especially permanently. It's very counterproductive to trying to boost activity here on the forums.

Ultimately this is the staff's decision and there's really nothing I can do about it, I just thought I'd bring this up since he came to the chatbox yesterday and expressed that he wants to come back. I guess this is really the last post I'll make on the subject so it's up to you guys. Maybe we should have a poll?
We've been talking a lot about this lately in the staff forum. D3v wrote a letter for Chruser to post there, and so far the consensus seems to be either "leave him banned" or "unban him but restrict how many posts he can make per day" or some nonsense. I'm not the only person saying "leave him banned," and now that he's spreading lies in an attempt to get more people to support him, I don't see myself leaving that group anytime soon.

Either way, you and everyone else are free to give your opinions, just the same as me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-09, 10:29 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I have no more to do with it than any..."
How exactly did D3V run MJ off? And if he really did, why hasn't MJ come back since D3V's been banned for a while now? My understanding was he won't be back due to personal reasons. That has nothing to do with D3V.

Last edited by Thanatos; 2008-07-09 at 10:39 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-09, 10:51 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "How exactly did D3V run MJ off? And if..."
MJ left because D3V was harrassing him about the name change and posting his old name in every thread he posted in. Sure, you could call it personal reasons, since the name change was to hide from his GF, but it was D3V that forced him to leave.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-07-09, 11:25 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "How exactly did D3V run MJ off? And if..."
How exactly did D3V run MJ off? And if he really did, why hasn't MJ come back since D3V's been banned for a while now? My understanding was he won't be back due to personal reasons. That has nothing to do with D3V.
Personal reasons caused by D3v's actions. From what I understand, D3v caused Mjordan to not be able to visit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-09, 11:32 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "MJ left because D3V was harrassing him..."
Umm, even though he changed his username, every single person still called him MJ. That's what we're accustomed to.

And okay, by your logic, MJ should be back right now since D3V has been gone for a while. Where is he?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-09, 12:29 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Umm, even though he changed his..."
Umm, even though he changed his username, every single person still called him MJ. That's what we're accustomed to.

And okay, by your logic, MJ should be back right now since D3V has been gone for a while. Where is he?
Not everyone went out of their way to make sure whoever visited Zelaron knew Desmethones was MJ.

MJ got into some sort of IRL shit because of it, and now cannot visit, supposedly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-09, 01:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Not everyone went out of their way to..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Not everyone went out of their way to make sure whoever visited Zelaron knew Desmethones was MJ.

MJ got into some sort of IRL shit because of it, and now cannot visit, supposedly.
MJ was actually debating started back again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-09, 01:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Not everyone went out of their way to..."
Looks like my connection works again, for now.

I have previously stated that if the reasons behind D3V's ban will at some point go away, he will be unbanned. However, MJ/Demosthenes is still gone, Grav is still gone and D3V is still a troublemaker who distorts the truth:

"[12:21] Colon: chruser told me the other day that the ban had no reason to still be in tact, but it was that K_A doesn't want me to come back which is why I am not unbanned..."
  • There is still reason for D3V to be banned, as previously stated. I have not claimed otherwise.
  • The decision was ultimately mine. The past events and feuds taking place between K_A and D3V are irrelevant to my decision per se.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-07-09, 01:57 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Looks like my connection works again,..."
Well there we have it. Case closed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-09, 05:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well there we have it. Case closed."
hehe, you posted two more times after your "last post" on this thread. I find that funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-09, 06:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Okay, so you have nothing to do with..."
All I'm saying is this ban is trivial since he didn't drive anybody away.
Most of the reason I left was because of D3V
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2008-07-10, 07:45 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "hehe, you posted two more times after..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
hehe, you posted two more times after your "last post" on this thread. I find that funny
Quiet you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-10, 11:07 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Quiet you!"
More people fighting with each other isn't always a bad thing, it sparks creativity, per se?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hancock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHancock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hancock

Posted 2010-08-06, 09:41 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "MJ left because D3V was harrassing him..."
I love you guys.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2010-08-06 at 09:46 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V