Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Hahhahahaa Bush Won

Posted 2004-11-03, 06:58 AM
Oh god Im just gona love to see the liberals cry!!!!!! What a great day! Nobody could make me mad today, just so many people that I despise are going to be mad little bitches that it makes it a good day nomatter what. BUSH PWNZ!!!
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-11-03, 08:01 AM in reply to zagggon's post "Hahhahahaa Bush Won"
It's not quite certain yet, but close to it..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-03, 08:49 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "It's not quite certain yet, but close..."
It's all on those Ohio son of bitches
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-03, 09:15 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "It's all on those Ohio son of bitches"
It's over. Kerry conceded, and will give his speech at 1. Bush wins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-03, 09:45 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "It's over. Kerry conceded, and will..."
Dubya 4 life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-03, 10:17 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "It's over. Kerry conceded, and will..."
Disappointed, but not terribly surprised.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-11-03, 10:30 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "It's over. Kerry conceded, and will..."
When Bush is finished reaping his hurricane, do you think anyone will want to pick up the debri and run for President?

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-11-03, 11:19 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "When Bush is finished reaping his..."
I don't see why it even matters who gets elected...I mean, the quality of my life has been pretty consistent, in spite of all the different presidents we've had while I've been alive...it all apparently seems to come down to which candidate is the bigger celebrity...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-11-03, 12:08 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "When Bush is finished reaping his..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-11-03, 01:00 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "When Bush is finished reaping his..."
What debris*? In 4 years, I'd be highly surprised if there was still backlash in any way, shape, or form in Iraq.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-03, 01:00 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
What the hell did you just say? English please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-03, 01:12 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "What the hell did you just say? ..."
I think he's talking about the people that always watch stuff like Fox news and their fucked up way of bringing fair and balanced news/political debates.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-11-03, 01:19 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I think he's talking about the people..."
Everyone station is biased in some way, although they try not to be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-03, 02:06 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Everyone station is biased in some way,..."
I guess those retarded under 30 year olds who registered to vote couldn't be bothered to actually do the voting.

Here's where we stand now:

Every country in the world hates us

We're stuck in a war we can't win (but aren't technically losing) and are losing troops every day

The budget is a disaster, and the debt is rising all the time

We have the same president who caused all these things for another 4 years

And btw, WE'RE NOT SAFER THAN WE WERE FOUR YEARS AGO
I hate hearing that. If anything, we're less safe (because of how much Bush has pissed everyone off).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2004-11-03, 02:26 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "I guess those retarded under 30 year..."
Well, Bush fucked up everything, now he can't blame anyone but himself, for the next 4 years, that's the bright side.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-11-03, 02:33 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "I guess those retarded under 30 year..."
Shut the fuck up already. It's over and your main man didn't win. Accept defeat and put a fucking fork in it. Personally, I haven't been affected AT ALL when Bush has been in power. I highly doubt I will be in the next 4 years, either. Now, kindly, shut your fucking trap when you have no clue what you're talking about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-03, 02:39 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Shut the fuck up already. It's over..."
Thanatos said:
Shut the fuck up already. It's over and your main man didn't win. Accept defeat and put a fucking fork in it. Personally, I haven't been affected AT ALL when Bush has been in power. I highly doubt I will be in the next 4 years, either. Now, kindly, shut your fucking trap when you have no clue what you're talking about.
Exactly, the main point here is that no matter who you pick as president, the fact that there's a check and balances system in our government means that it will effect NO ONE!!!

And just like I said, all of this really amounts to is a celebrity show. This is synonymous with bitching to everyone because your favorite celebrity didn't win an Oscar. NEWS FLASH: IT DOESN'T MATTER!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-11-03, 02:43 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Exactly, the main point here is that no..."
The gay man is smart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-03, 02:44 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Exactly, the main point here is that no..."
mantralord said:
NEWS FLASH: IT DOESN'T MATTER!
Tell that to all the family members of people who have died in Iraq, you jackass.

And the system of checks and balances isn't going to stop Bush except in some extreme circumstances, seeing as how he has senate and house majority control.

Oh, and don't tell me to shut up because it doesn't affect me, because it HAS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2004-11-03, 02:46 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Shut the fuck up already. It's over..."
Nice fucking argument. You can't argue against the facts, so you resort to namecalling. I honestly wouldn't care if Kerry had lost, if Bush wasn't continuously fucking up foreign relations and eliminating our freedoms at home. Kerry wasn't that great, but Bush is driving us into the ground, which is why people voted Kerry.

Also, Mantra, Checks and Balances mainly operate when all 3 branches of government aren't dominated by the same party. The President isn't going to Veto many of his own party's Bills/etc...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker