Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Freestyle rap motherfucks!
Posted 2004-06-09, 07:22 PM
Ok every reply to this thread must be in freestyle rap k nigga?

let me start thigns up:

yo yo zelaron
this is KR about to drop you a song
you niggas tried to bust a cap on my son
i take out my shotgun and shoot you in the cojon
if you got what it takes come out and drop me a bomb
as far as i know you aint got shit in your mothers home
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-06-09, 07:25 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "Freestyle rap motherfucks!"
10 charcters.
Attached Images
File Type: gif thisthreadsucks.gif (26.7 KB, 74 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-09, 07:42 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "10 charcters."
agreed Mjordan...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-09, 07:45 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "10 charcters."
Wow, thats a new pic for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-09, 07:45 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "Freestyle rap motherfucks!"
You come out actin like you can freestyle//
your rhymes are weak, i'm so bad, an exile//
don't start actin a lifestyle you can't handle//
I'll dismember you, put your head on my mantle//
load my Ak with a lyrical magazine, set it on burst//
you be goin home in a mother fuckin hurse//
I'm droppin a bomb on this louzy ass thread//
rappin rhymes so hard, makin you look like a sped//
this freestyle is over, I got the win in my bag//
clearly no room for you, a wanna be fag//

BITCH!!

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-09, 08:01 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "You come out actin like you can..."
That was...pretty good.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-06-09, 08:14 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "That was...pretty good."
Don't make fun of me for stooping to their level of wannabe-rapper-esque crap, but I figured since I'm wearing a pink shirt, I might as well bring my level of raging homosexuality for myself to an all-time high.

Stop with the rhymes you queer little bitch,
Your flee-like spits are giving me an itch,
It's useless to battle, you ain't gonna win,
I'll slap you around like a killer whale's fin,
It'll hurt like a bitch, but you ain't much more,
You're weak little snippits are making me snore,
That's all I've got, so now I'll quit,
The tirade's over, so close this shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-06-09, 08:20 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "Don't make fun of me for stooping to..."
lmao, it pays to know what your talking about, Hades. Some people seem more intelligent until they speak... Then again, haven't seen a pic of you so I can't decide.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Machine God is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMachine God is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Machine God

Posted 2004-06-09, 08:22 PM in reply to Machine God's post starting "lmao, it pays to know what your talking..."
He posted his picture SOEMWHERE recently in the off topic forums. Cant remember where though >_<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-09, 08:55 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "He posted his picture SOEMWHERE..."
Doesn't matter, I'll just base my view of him on what I have read here in this thread until more evidence either way comes along.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Machine God is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMachine God is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Machine God

Posted 2004-06-09, 09:46 PM in reply to Machine God's post starting "Doesn't matter, I'll just base my view..."
Oh no, I'm stuck in my truck
All alone, sitting next to a duck
I hope it doesn't want me to fuck
I don't want to bust a nut
Why am I living in Americunt
Skeet skeet skeet
I'm leet leet leet
You just got served
Now get down on your knees and suck my bird
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-06-10, 12:00 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Oh no, I'm stuck in my truck All..."
You say your leet leet leet
but all you do is , beat, the , meat
You ain't ever gonna serve no one
unless you workin at the drivethru, big son
and Uncapped had better watch his back
kangomjack is movin in next door, and wants a peice of that ass
Tyrannacide thinks he can rap, thinks he can rhyme
but everytime he makes a reply, you think it should be a crime
mjordan2nd ain't that good i reckon
guess his mommas making appearences on zel again
And sov, I'm guessin he might be a jew
and Hades just got put down like a flaming pile 'of poo
so ima have to say bye bye
click right fast, and post my quick reply

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-06-10, 12:08 AM in reply to uncapped's post starting "Don't make fun of me for stooping to..."
uncapped said:
but I figured since I'm wearing a pink shirt, I might as well bring my level of raging homosexuality for myself to an all-time high.
God dammit!! Why the fuck does this keep happening?! I have to have a mouth full of soda when I read this kind of shit, and I end up spitting half of it all over my monitor! It's never just before I'm about to take a drink, or just after I've swallowed, it's always when I've got a mouthful of Mountain Dew!

God dammit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-06-10, 12:18 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "God dammit!! Why the fuck does this..."
Seems to be a pattern between that and the bees, maybe the world is out to get you Raziel. Trying to make you choke on mountain dew and sting the piss out of you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-10, 12:39 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Seems to be a pattern between that and..."
That's a distinct possibility. One of these days, fate is just going to get tired of waiting. I'll open up a can of Mountain Dew and a swarm of wasps will fly out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-06-10, 12:48 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "That's a distinct possibility. One of..."
Then you'll wake up and decide it's time to stop smoking crack.
God damn crack dreams.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-10, 08:31 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "You say your leet leet leet but all..."
D3V said:
You say your leet leet leet
but all you do is , beat, the , meat
You ain't ever gonna serve no one
unless you workin at the drivethru, big son
and Uncapped had better watch his back
kangomjack is movin in next door, and wants a peice of that ass
Tyrannacide thinks he can rap, thinks he can rhyme
but everytime he makes a reply, you think it should be a crime
mjordan2nd ain't that good i reckon
guess his mommas making appearences on zel again
And sov, I'm guessin he might be a jew
and Hades just got put down like a flaming pile 'of poo
so ima have to say bye bye
click right fast, and post my quick reply
omfg that was excellent........i was cracking up and my mom was like "STFU LET ME SLEEP"

D3v you teh racist fux
you need to get your ass back in the klux
you ain't got shit like my nigs from the bronx
they open your anus like a bottle of wine
pop your fucking cap then we rdy to dine
can of whoopass opened on yo spine
back to your knees where yo ass was assigned

Last edited by Hades-Knight; 2004-06-10 at 08:46 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-06-10, 08:36 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "You say your leet leet leet but all..."
How might I be a jew?

I don't see how this is funny, but apparently I have a bad sence of humor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-10, 11:12 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "You say your leet leet leet but all..."
Your fighting a battle you will never win//
your rhymes are weak, son it is a sin//
I enter the room and the lights go dim//
i'm the rhyme master,you all write me a hymn//
I am god to all you little wanna be nelly//
bitch, you actin like you will be on the tele//
but everyone here knows, i am the only one//
lurkin in the darkness, you all tryin to nunn//

just in case you don't know--v
nunn = avoid and stay away from deliberately; stay clear of
hymn = a song of praise

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-10, 11:51 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Your fighting a battle you will never..."
Dude like 5 posts were deleted form this thread......why do mods have to be such assholes!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight