Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

So today at work
Posted 2009-12-08, 06:00 PM
I offered this woman and her mother some plastic bags to put over their heads to keep from getting wet because it was pouring down rain.

The woman said she wanted one to keep her baby dry. Not thinking anything of it, I handed her the bag and then watched her proceed to place the baby into the bag almost like it was a toy. Her mother and I both stared flabbergasted and her mom asked "Why are you putting the baby in the bag?"

The girl giggled and went "To keep him dry!" and her mother replied "Well now I dun seen everything!" and helped her get the baby into the bag. She also held one part of the bag (the handle) with her hand while keeping the baby, who was wearing a coat and swaddled in a cloth, in the bag.

Just something weird to share.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-12-08, 06:26 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "So today at work"
Cool story, bro.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-12-08, 06:32 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Cool story, bro."
Why would you place an infant into a plastic bag though? Seriously, that wigs me out. :[
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-12-08, 07:46 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Why would you place an infant into a..."
Refrain:
We're all living in America,
America is wunderbar.
Amerika, Amerika.

Wenn getanzt wird, will ich führen,
auch wenn ihr euch alleine dreht,
lasst euch ein wenig kontrollieren,
Ich zeige euch wie's richtig geht.
Wir bilden einen lieben Reigen,
die Freiheit spielt auf allen Geigen,
Musik kommt aus dem Weißen Haus,
Und vor Paris steht Mickey Maus.

We're all living in America...

Ich kenne Schritte, die sehr nützen,
und werde euch vor Fehltritt schützen,
und wer nicht tanzen will am Schluss,
weiß noch nicht, dass er tanzen muss!
Wir bilden einen lieben Reigen,
ich werde Euch die Richtung zeigen,
nach Afrika kommt Santa Claus,
und vor Paris steht Mickey Maus.

Refrain:
America is wunderbar.
Amerika, Amerika.
Coca-Cola, Wonderbra,
Amerika, Amerika.

This is not a love song,
this is not a love song.
I don't sing my mother tongue,
No, this is not a love song.

Amerika is wunderbar.
Amerika, Amerika.
Coca-Cola, sometimes WAR,
Amerika, Amerika.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-12-08, 08:42 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Refrain: We're all living in America,..."
Was ist mit dir, du pferdficker?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2009-12-08, 08:56 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Was ist mit dir, du pferdficker?"
KagomJack said: [Goto]
Was ist mit dir, du pferdficker?
lol, I have no idea what this means but I know it's funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-12-08, 09:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "lol, I have no idea what this means but..."
"What is with you, you horsefucker?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2009-12-08, 09:10 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting ""What is with you, you..."
I figured it was something along those lines. Nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-12-08, 09:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I figured it was something along those..."
I have tons of insults in German. I like calling unruly children "kleine affenschänze" or something like that. Means "little monkeydicks."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2009-12-09, 05:14 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I have tons of insults in German. I..."
Oh, really?? I don't know any much more than what I read (or had to learn to read) is books laying around, or on the book shelf.
I wonder if I should join german club, so I can learn more...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-12-09, 09:32 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "So today at work"
That baby will grow up with some sort of trauma...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-12-09, 12:17 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "That baby will grow up with some sort..."
If it makes it that far
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-12-09, 01:41 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "If it makes it that far :("
I'm sure it will make it that far.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2009-12-09, 08:24 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm sure it will make it that far."
What makes you so sure?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-12-10, 12:59 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "What makes you so sure?"
A very strong hunch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2009-12-10, 05:55 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "A very strong hunch."
Ah, I see.
Your intuition?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-12-10, 09:55 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Ah, I see. Your intuition?"
Kagom is a natural when it comes to motherhood.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-12-10, 10:51 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Kagom is a natural when it comes to..."
As well as penis hoods.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-12-10, 02:06 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Kagom is a natural when it comes to..."
This and what Grav said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2009-12-10, 06:51 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Kagom is a natural when it comes to..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Kagom is a natural when it comes to motherhood.
Another reason I used to want to be a girl is because my tolerance for children. I liked the youthful vigar, and happiness, and innocence. It made me think I could be one, again... Maybe I'm natural at motherliness, too.
Maybe I can merry a non-lesbian-dike.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai