Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2003-08-07, 05:46 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum Member Respect"
I didn't even know the flame forum existed tell like 8 months after I joined.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-10-18, 11:58 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum Member Respect"
Haha, that seems to happen to alot of people actually, ones that lurk in the D2 area.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-12-05, 07:41 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum Member Respect"
respect is always good to get and its how people get it... a way to help and earn the thanks haha
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2004-01-15, 01:32 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum Member Respect"
Respect is for cracka ass crackas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-03-01, 02:53 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Respect is for cracka ass crackas."
If certai newbies, flame everywhere, I don't believe they should be given any rights. Ban that person and move on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-03-01, 07:05 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "If certai newbies, flame everywhere, I..."
STOP THREAD DIGGING.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-03-01, 07:10 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "STOP THREAD DIGGING."
Make if bigger if you can, he can't read it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-03-02, 02:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Make if bigger if you can, he can't..."
Its not thread digging if it is a Sticky.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-02, 06:54 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Its not thread digging if it is a..."
Ha! I outsmarted someone smarter than me!

As I was saying, if the user who is new flames people for no obvious reason, respect should not be needed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-03-02, 07:04 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "Ha! I outsmarted someone smarter than..."
If you're talking about me, no you didn't. I was being a smartass with bob while at the same time insulting you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-03-02, 07:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you're talking about me, no you..."
I was talking to Bob.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-03-15, 06:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you're talking about me, no you..."
Quote:
I was talking to Bob.
Which was actually quite obvious. Therefore, he outsmarted you again.
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2004-03-15, 06:20 PM in reply to King Kai 3's post starting "Which was actually quite obvious...."
King Kai 3 said:
Which was actually quite obvious. Therefore, he outsmarted you again.
Wow, your a quick one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-03-15, 06:30 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Its not thread digging if it is a..."
Bah. I never know what is or isn't a sticky because I don't open its forum.

If a thread isn't displayed when I click the "New Posts" link, then I'll never know its there as I don't use the forum subcategories.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-03-15, 08:08 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Wow, your a quick one."
Quote:
Wow, your a quick one.
Apparently more quick then Amazon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2004-03-16, 12:38 AM in reply to King Kai 3's post starting "Apparently more quick then Amazon."
All right, enough. This is the "respect" thread, and I'm seeing a general lack of it right now. Take any and all bickering to the Flame Forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-03-16, 03:26 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "All right, enough. This is the..."
Yeah bitches.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-03-16, 03:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah bitches."
And since we also encourage a respect of the English language, I'd like to inform you that "more quick" is not correct.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-16, 04:51 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "And since we also encourage a respect..."
prove it swedish boy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3

Posted 2004-03-19, 07:21 AM in reply to King Kai 3's post starting "prove it swedish boy."
King Kai 3 said:
prove it swedish boy.
This thread didn't have any respect for anyone or anything since the first post. Wonder why? This thread should have been made in the flame forum.
Ok i'am stoping my senseless babble.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡