Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

possability of making a maphack
Posted 2005-09-01, 05:40 PM
i was wondering if this was at all posable? u kno how in single player it saves the map u explore well i kno thers like 12 diff ones for like durance of hate but would it be at all possable to make a program that would be 100% clientside and just took the saved map that was allready explored and just loaded it and pasted it onto the screen? well i thought this was a good idea but some know it all will prob shoot it down but its worth a shot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
darkonites is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendarkonites is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

darkonites

Posted 2005-09-01, 06:10 PM in reply to darkonites's post "possability of making a maphack"
I think i know wat ur saying, like a program that would either recognize the map since u've previously explored it and show it, but the thing is the map changes every game so it would just save the map each time and recognize ones u've already explored?
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-09-01, 06:58 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "I think i know wat ur saying, like a..."
from what ive been told it is not random it actualty has like 30 differant tile sets and it randomly choses one when u creat a game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
darkonites is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendarkonites is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

darkonites

Posted 2005-09-01, 07:10 PM in reply to darkonites's post starting "from what ive been told it is not..."
it would be possible, all u need to do is find the Mpq file and the part of it that stores all the maps and get something that will identify the chosen map..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-09-01, 09:48 PM in reply to darkonites's post "possability of making a maphack"
I know nothing about how it works but here's my guess.

When it selects what map to choose doesn't it load it into the game memory? If you have a program that reads the games memory, wouldn't blizzard be able to scan and dectect it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-09-01, 10:18 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I know nothing about how it works but..."
Any program that does this would probably have to inject a DLL even if it is clientside, so the Warden would own it anyway. It wouldn't be hard to make a maphack, the only problem is making it undetectable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-01, 10:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Any program that does this would..."
Just stop fucking playing it, get a real game like Battlefield 2!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-09-02, 12:24 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Just stop fucking playing it, get a..."
Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed.
-Genesis ix. 6.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-08, 03:57 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man..."
it's impossible to make an undetectable maphack although i doubt blizz would ban accounts for using maphack...

battlefield 2 is one crazy game!
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2005-09-08, 10:02 PM in reply to sheerx's post starting "it's impossible to make an undetectable..."
u doubt blizz would ban accounts for using maphack....LOL thats exactly wat happened!
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-09-10, 09:11 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "u doubt blizz would ban accounts for..."
yeah it did happen but a bunch of other people never got banned for using maphack so the banning was probably due to something else
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2005-09-10, 11:33 AM in reply to sheerx's post starting "yeah it did happen but a bunch of other..."
there is a new mouse pad map hack just some1 needs to crack eather way ill never use map hack agin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zombie556