Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Items randomly poofing?
Posted 2006-08-07, 11:08 PM
Has it been happening to you? My sorcs 20 life sc's all poofed.....

I guarentee you that they weren't duped.

Now I need more SC'S

I need to teef me an ik set too..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-07, 11:44 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Items randomly poofing?"
My bad. I stole them all. Tough luck, eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-10, 06:31 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Items randomly poofing?"
Sovereign said:
Has it been happening to you? My sorcs 20 life sc's all poofed.....

I guarentee you that they weren't duped.

Now I need more SC'S

I need to teef me an ik set too..
Thats ok its just b.net telling you 20lifers are for noobs and you need to get 20/70's.. or w/e those nl duped sc's are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-08-11, 12:22 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Thats ok its just b.net telling you..."
Yea, noob pos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-11, 06:42 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Thats ok its just b.net telling you..."
70-15 Bmana sc's... so MORE can poof right? Warped used to have 7. They started going bye bye, traded for paladin gear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-12, 12:04 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "70-15 Bmana sc's... so MORE can poof..."
Warp SPEED! Well you have to perm b4 leaving duel games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-08-12, 06:47 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Warp SPEED! Well you have to perm b4..."
Did all that good shit, still poofed. Bnet and I have a turbulant history.

Such a hate hate relationship.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-12, 07:55 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Did all that good shit, still poofed. ..."
zomg! Why are people playing D2 again?!? Do you know how much rehab costs??
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-08-12, 08:17 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "zomg! Why are people playing D2..."
I've relapsed more times then Robert Downey Jr.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-12, 08:40 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I've relapsed more times then Robert..."
That game is so old...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-12, 09:20 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That game is so old..."
I've been on a D2 alternative a bit recently - Titan Quest.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-08-12, 01:38 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I've been on a D2 alternative a bit..."
my friend plays that and says it's better than d2 ...from my watching him play I'd have to disagree entirely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-20, 07:32 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "my friend plays that and says it's..."
How is Titan Quest? Im getting tired of d2 and i really liked the style of gameplay in it so i read about Titan quest and it seems that from what i read its the exact same but more updated gameplay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Evilpaintball3r is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvilpaintball3r is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Evilpaintball3r

Posted 2006-08-20, 09:34 PM in reply to Evilpaintball3r's post starting "How is Titan Quest? Im getting tired of..."
It feels pretty similar to me. The class system is different, so it takes a little bit to relearn. And it'll be a lot longer before we have truly optimized builds with skills/gear/stats. I've read that the multiplayer isn't going to be as good though, because the games are computer-hosted rather than server-hosted, so hacks may end up being as rampant as on D1.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-08-20, 11:12 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "It feels pretty similar to me. The..."
I recently got Oblivion, and that keeps me occupied at nights after work/hanging out. I may have to try Titan's Quest, because I liked D1 and D2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-21, 08:12 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I recently got Oblivion, and that keeps..."
Go download some of the demos off of fileplanet!

FEAR isn't too bad, considering I really don't like FPS games..

And turns out they did't poof. My friends brother took them for use on his gshaft barb. Oh well. I took his nigma as a ty!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-21, 09:01 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Go download some of the demos off of..."
Glitch shaft?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-08-21, 01:04 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Glitch shaft?"
Yeah. His baba is actually pretty good, or was when I last saw him. I had lent him my 39 perm 3/20/20's. Can you say GG lvl 49 dueler?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-22, 11:15 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah. His baba is actually pretty..."
Wtf lvl 49? Is that like some mlding crap? I can undertand lld but mid level dueling is obsured. Whats gshaft do? Like .08 shaft or something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-08-23, 09:32 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Wtf lvl 49? Is that like some mlding..."
Basically it's a shaftstop that is indestructable w/o the zod rune.

Too bad it's named.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign