Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Favorite FF Villain?
Posted 2002-04-20, 04:47 PM
I'm expecting this thread to be flooded with Sephiroth, but he's most certainly not MY favorite villain. Kuja from FF9 was the most vicious antagonist the Final Fantasy series ever had. The dude destroyed all four of the largest kingdoms on the planet, killed Queen Brahne after manipulating her for his evil plans, enslaved the entire Black mage race, and BLEW UP HIS HOME PLANET. No villain in Final Fantasy history can compare with that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-20, 06:05 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
what are you on??? Kuja and seymour are both rip-offs of sephiroth. THEY HAVE THE SAME LOOK, JUST DIFFERENT COLORS. *ahem* sorry. but yeah, only sephiroth gets the originality credit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-20, 07:57 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Sephiroth...

but if it were open to all squaresoft games i would say:
Kahran Ramsus from Xenogears.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kahr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKahr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kahr

Posted 2002-04-21, 12:51 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Quote:
Originally posted by mightychicken
Kuja and seymour are both rip-offs of sephiroth. THEY HAVE THE SAME LOOK, JUST DIFFERENT COLORS. *ahem* sorry. but yeah, only sephiroth gets the originality credit.
I beg to differ. Seymour was just a lame villain, with a stupid haircut, and Kuja looks nothing like Sephiroth. Just because he has long hair does not instantly equivocate his appearance to Sephiroth's. And character design is only a minor issue, I'm talking about who was the more EVIL villain. Sephiroth killed Aeris, killed President Shinra, killed some crewmen on a sealiner, and summoned Meteor. Not really very impressive. Comaring that to the HORRIBLE atrocities Kuja committed is like comparing Al Bundy to Ted Bundy. Sephiroth just does not stack up in the evil department.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-21, 11:17 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Either Sephiroth or Sin...
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-04-21, 12:39 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Kefka!
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-04-21, 04:10 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Kefka would definitely be my second favorite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-22, 02:11 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
I do thik Sephiroth was bad-ass... but I agree with Raziel, Kuja was pretty damn evil. And Kekfa would have to be on he list as well. :0wn:

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-04-23, 01:05 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
I know no one has said this, but i think that Seifert from FFVIII was pretty bad. Even if he was under control, he was still really good at pissing people off. That and the reason he was an awsome swordsman. Man, I wish I had a friggin' gunblade.

A Sig by Wetwired

Last edited by I)ark_Phoenix; 2002-04-27 at 07:47 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boomerang

Posted 2002-04-23, 05:32 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
I hate seymour... his voice is gay, his face and body is fucked up. And uh... i donno if u count this as a villain but Beatrix in FF9? She is a cool villain. Sephiroth... got to be my favourite, Kuja was kinda of girl looking person but he wasnt bad and the 2 optional bosses in FF8 called Ultima Weapon and Omega Weapon was cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-04-23, 06:39 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
I couldn't stand Seymour either. The guy that did his voice has to be one of the lamest voice actors I've ever heard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-27, 07:47 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Quote:
Originally posted by 245029
I know no one has said this, but i think that Seifert from FFVIII was pretty bad. Even if he was under control, he was still really good at pissing people off. That and the reason he was an awsome swordsman. Man, I wish I had a friggin' gunblade.
um... i dont count Seifer as a villain cuz the character was only made to make Squall have a rival... and he sucks all the way(His attacks and crap... the best he could do is like 5000 dmg to u, he should have some attacks that can knock out a party member in one shot like Squall... kickass Lion Heart 100 000 dmg baby!)... i wish i could use him as my party member, then ill be able to fix him up and make him and Squall the ultimate party... cuz he was pretty cool when i controlled him for the field SeeD exam.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-04-27, 01:02 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Quote:
Originally posted by I)ark_Pheonix
I hate seymour... his voice is gay, his face and body is fucked up. And uh... i donno if u count this as a villain but Beatrix in FF9? She is a cool villain. Sephiroth... got to be my favourite, Kuja was kinda of girl looking person but he wasnt bad and the 2 optional bosses in FF8 called Ultima Weapon and Omega Weapon was cool.
yeah, if beatrix counts, she's pretty high up there in my book
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-27, 03:37 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Beatrix was a badass. I loved the few fights you actually got to use her in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-27, 08:35 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
I think SIN is bad and ugly!

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-28, 08:06 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
sin isnt really a boss... or a villain... its just an armor of the real sin, which isnt called sin i forgot wut its called... but all the final fantasy X villains, i thought sucked ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-04-28, 05:10 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
I completely agree. They could have done FAR better than the shit crop they used in that game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-05-01, 04:16 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
i just hope FF XI and FF XII is far more unimaginable then all of the ff there is so far~ grrr they better, or ill kill em all... who? square of course... how? hmmm never thought about that yet... get back on this lata.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-05-05, 04:59 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
They should set the plot in somewhere different, and sometime different, too. You know what I am talking about?

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-05-08, 01:27 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
i don't know about the plot. most of them are about love anyway.

A Sig by Wetwired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boomerang