Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2002-07-08, 08:50 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
im missin like 2 or 3 cards, after that then you gotta make sure EVERY single card you have has arrows pointing in diff directions if you wanna aquire the highest rank, thats a pain in the ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-07-09, 11:20 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
thats true... bah i only got like 7 cards that has all the direction arrows... but how could u get all directions for the rare cards(edilons, equipment, ships etc.)... i mean it doesnt keep coming to ya after u beat the crap out of monsters. So i think its like impossible to get EVERYSINGLE card... but the normal monsters i could prolly get. Just a matter of time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-12, 02:10 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Sephiroth sure is the best!!!
Anyone can have good ideas... but only those who wish to spare them have wise ones! (I think I wrote this when I was drunk... *sigh*... It must have been)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Maraach is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMaraach is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Maraach

Posted 2002-07-13, 05:32 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Maraach
Sephiroth sure is the best!!!
WHOA! Breaking from the mold, I see. Caught me TOTALLY off guard there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-07-13, 12:46 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
hoy hoy, he just posts something that is WAY off of our discussion and shouts it out ehehehehehe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-13, 01:00 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Whos Sephiroth?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-07-13, 01:05 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
The game boss in FF7 and also the sweetest villain in the whole FF series... (he even kills one of the main characters in FF7 *cough AERIS cough*)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-14, 03:45 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Kuja was FAR cooler. He DESTROYED HIS HOME PLANET. Sephiroth killed a few people. No contest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-07-14, 11:18 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
well, Kuja looked so feminine... thats one thing i hated about him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-14, 12:30 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Pah. I think the fact that he looked like a sissy, but could still kick unholy amounts of ass made him even cooler.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-07-14, 03:03 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
i was just kidding about Sephiroth heh

and yes i agree Kuja is far better... just that when it showed the cgi of him getting on that dragon and flying away... i thought he was a she for sure
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-07-15, 08:45 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
heh, but he was cool when he becomes Trance and blows up his home planet. Pretty cool cut scene too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-15, 09:21 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Quote:
Originally posted by I)ark_Pheonix
well, Kuja looked so feminine... thats one thing i hated about him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-07-15, 12:29 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
i guess that means thats one of ur hatings about Kuja... welcome to the club...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-22, 07:15 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
My favorite FF villian would have to be Sephiroth from FF7....
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-07-22, 09:39 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
well then i think there IS a competition between Sephiroth and Kuja... hmmm i think im gonna go make a poll~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-26, 11:22 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Seifer for some odd reason
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Double Edged is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDouble Edged is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Double Edged

Posted 2002-07-27, 12:19 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
well i dont think he is much of a VILLAIN... cuz he is just a rival for Squall he isnt EVIL i tell ya. He is kinda twisted and cocky thats all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-29, 03:24 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Seifer was a SISSY. He was EVERYBODY'S bitch in that damn game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-07-30, 07:22 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
heh, but i would have liked it if i could use him as a party member, instead of using it just once on that short SeeD field-test that you do and it aquires seifer on ur team.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix