Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

wOOtage~ my new barb, need some help
Posted 2004-10-07, 06:28 AM
It's a barb I made with my friend... We're always pk'ing together so keep that in mind ~.~ They are all base strength/dex. Everything went into vitality from lvl 2 till now.

My barb:

MAX Axe Mastery
MAX Iron Skin
MAX Battle Orders
MAX Whirlwind

Helm: Arreat's with Um
Weapon1: BotD zerker
Weapon2: BotD zerker
Armor: Demonhide Enigma
Boots: Hsaru's or Gore Riders... Depends on situation
Belt: Dungoes or Hsaru's... Depends on situation
Ring1: Perf Raven
Ring2: MAX absorb Wisp
Amulet: 35% Resist Metalgrid
Gloves: Steelrend

ON SWITCH

2 Hoto's

INVENTORY

Anni 20/20
39*32020

Friend's barb:

MAX Axe Mastery
MAX Iron Skin
MAX Shout
MAX Whirlwind

Helm: Arreat's with Um
Weapon1: BotD zerker
Weapon2: Beast zerker
Armor: Demonhide Enigma
Boots: Hsaru's or Gore Riders... Depends on situation
Belt: Dungoes or Hsaru's... Depends on situation
Ring1: Perf Raven
Ring2: MAX absorb Wisp
Amulet: 35% Resist Metalgrid
Gloves: Steelrend

ON SWITCH

Wand with Decrepify Charges and Demon Limb

INVENTORY

Anni 20/20
39*32020

Thinking about a shield...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-10-07, 10:38 AM in reply to ScamAlot's post "wOOtage~ my new barb, need some help"
Average

Good ones don't need absorv
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-10-07, 01:20 PM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "Average Good ones don't need absorv"
omfg not ment for absorb? wisp is for Oak Sage and my friend uses Heart of Wolverine so i get gg attack rating/life? wtf average it pwnz?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-10-07, 01:26 PM in reply to ScamAlot's post starting "omfg not ment for absorb? wisp is for..."
ScamAlot said:
omfg not ment for absorb? wisp is for Oak Sage and my friend uses Heart of Wolverine so i get gg attack rating/life? wtf average it pwnz?
Then why is it specified as "MAX absorb Wisp"?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-07, 05:21 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Then why is it specified as "MAX absorb..."
...i thought ppl would have caught on o well u should max axe mastery, bo, ww, shout some into NR(5 is good enuff), 1 into ISkin, ISpeed, double throw. for skills atleast it should be like this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-10-07, 06:29 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "...i thought ppl would have caught on o..."
blckshdwdragon said:
...i thought ppl would have caught on o well u should max axe mastery, bo, ww, shout some into NR(5 is good enuff), 1 into ISkin, ISpeed, double throw. for skills atleast it should be like this.

I think that's what they did, but instead of maxing both Bo And Shout, one max shout and the other bo since he mentioned that they duel together so they get about 20 extra skill points to pump somewhere else so that's why iron skin is maxed i guess.

But why 2 weapons? Instead of max block with a shield?

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-10-07, 08:38 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "I think that's what they did, but..."
Get Botd + Beast And Get Dracs And High Lords
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-10-07, 10:53 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "I think that's what they did, but..."
ExT said:
I think that's what they did, but instead of maxing both Bo And Shout, one max shout and the other bo since he mentioned that they duel together so they get about 20 extra skill points to pump somewhere else so that's why iron skin is maxed i guess.

But why 2 weapons? Instead of max block with a shield?
no, they wasted skills by maxing iron skin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-10-08, 05:06 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "no, they wasted skills by maxing iron..."
blckshdwdragon said:
no, they wasted skills by maxing iron skin
\

i agree.................
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-10-08, 06:02 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "\ i agree................."
Iron skin=waste + any decent barb WITH a shield will hammer both your faces in...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-09, 08:07 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Iron skin=waste + any decent barb WITH..."
We had nothing else to max... So it was Iron Skin. Iron Skin is just to spent the other skill points. MAX BLOCK IS NUUBIE. They don't block ANY magic, they don't block hammerdins, they don't block no shit. Except nuubie arrows/melee attacks. Who uses melee attacks? Let's see... I know!!! WWsins and barbs!!! There are barely any amazons out there and when there are amazons they use that nuubie java attack which can't be blocked. Lol? And my decrepify will hurtz them bad? omfg? If they use a bow they will die before I will... Besides, we NK everyone and double team everyone. If we meet a BvB'er we just double him too? We have enough AR to hit hit constantly. Decrepify + Holy Freeze is funny and 75% block won't save him...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-10-09, 08:08 AM in reply to ScamAlot's post starting "We had nothing else to max... So it was..."
Before I forget... Where do you suggest me to invest the skill points when I don't max Iron Skin...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-10-09, 08:53 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Then why is it specified as "MAX absorb..."
Vollstrecker said:
Then why is it specified as "MAX absorb Wisp"?

OMG LOL!!! No let's toss on a 10% Absorb wisp... I have 20%, should i trade it for 10% omfg?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-10-09, 07:27 PM in reply to ScamAlot's post starting "OMG LOL!!! No let's toss on a 10%..."
Moron, if you're not wearing it for absorb, then why are you stating it's Absorb %? It doesn't fucking matter. Do you think a 20% Wisp impresses us? Here, perhaps this will make you feel better:

"OMFG!!1111 J00 GOT TEH %20 WIS PROJECTER?!?!?!?!?!1111ONE J00 ARE TEH 1337 SEX4Y!!!!!!11111SHIFT+ONE"

There.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-09, 07:58 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Moron, if you're not wearing it for..."
*breaks on his mp3's and loads Cake - Nugget*
Buck up,
Like SHUT THE FUCK UP
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-10-09, 10:07 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "*breaks on his mp3's and loads Cake -..."
I hate Cake. I hate all that kind of music, actually.

I hope you're not trying to tell me to shut up. -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-10, 12:33 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I hate Cake. I hate all that kind of..."
Vollstrecker said:
I hate Cake. I hate all that kind of music, actually.

I hope you're not trying to tell me to shut up. -.-
im actually refering to scamalot and how lame his arguement is.
as for cake i only listened to "nugget" and "the distance"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-10-10, 05:04 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "im actually refering to scamalot and..."
it r impress j00 mucha!!!! COZ IT PWNZ and ph33r me i would ggpku u play useast NL? me pwnz all EotD nuubies there so sad lolz "omg no nk" "omg stfu nuubie " "omg wait i call friend" "omg me no care liek stfu? kekekeke"

u still not answered my post about iron skin where else i put points in? omfg i dissed j00 coz i r 1337? i know u know i r so right...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-10-10, 08:32 AM in reply to ScamAlot's post starting "We had nothing else to max... So it was..."
[QUOTE=ScamAlot]Besides, we NK everyone and double team everyone.QUOTE]

NOOB dueler.... sigh sigh sigh.... no skill.. at all.. u have no skill...
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-10-10, 09:30 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "[QUOTE=ScamAlot]Besides, we NK everyone..."
[QUOTE=Joka69]
ScamAlot said:
Besides, we NK everyone and double team everyone.
quote so hard for you i feel so sad for teh unforgivn that cannot quote
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ScamAlot