Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Doofus Foot Tragedy
Posted 2008-11-08, 07:39 PM
There will be some scars on the next annual picture of ny feet at the beach. Picture 1 is on arrival at the ER. Picture 2 is after the Doctor lopped off the dead skin. Picture 3 is post procedure.

Moral: Dont kick boxes full of sharp metal things!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo1.jpg (102.5 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg photo2.jpg (99.0 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg photo3.jpg (109.7 KB, 10 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2008-11-09, 01:24 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Doofus Foot Tragedy"
Wut. Teh. Fux.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-09, 02:07 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Wut. Teh. Fux."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Wut. Teh. Fux.
Indeed...wtf lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2008-11-09, 02:33 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Doofus Foot Tragedy"
Gross.

Last edited by Grav; 2008-11-09 at 11:08 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-11-09, 03:53 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Gross."
OHNOEZ NOT THE FOOT! i have so many scars on my foot from stuff like that! sucks big time. and i usually find that my feet bleed more than anything else when i hurt them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-11-09, 09:46 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Doofus Foot Tragedy"
Did you get stung by a box jellyfish this time? :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-11-09, 11:58 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "OHNOEZ NOT THE FOOT! i have so many..."
lol i laugh but i have no room for it because i majorly did my self a bad one this spring when i wrecked a minibike into a metal fence and had to go to the hospital to get 12 stiches because
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-11-09, 03:10 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Doofus Foot Tragedy"
That's terrible news! Nothing that you can't photoshop out, though.

One wonders if you kicked the box of sharp metal things with a bare foot.

Hope the feet get better soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-09, 04:31 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Doofus Foot Tragedy"
Doofus_AW said: [Goto]
Moral: Dont kick boxes full of sharp metal things!

Why did you conclude that was the best option available?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-11-09, 08:17 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Why did you conclude that was the best..."
Fuck that shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-09, 10:50 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Why did you conclude that was the best..."
Chruser said: [Goto]
Why did you conclude that was the best option available?
I was carrying 2 boxes and my view was limited. Place is a mess, I am packing to move. The box was on its side on the floor and I thought it was an empty one but it was full of old metal PC parts. I went about half force on it without really thinking and whammo. Blood everywhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2008-11-10, 01:40 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "I was carrying 2 boxes and my view was..."
hot damn that sucks, i've lived in the one house my whole life, not looking forward to the day i have to pack shit into boxes and move it around. it involves me cleaning and throwing out stuff. which i dont like to do D:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-11-10, 05:43 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "hot damn that sucks, i've lived in the..."
Holy shit Doofus! That looks nasty as hell. What was the final treatment you received? Stitches? Glue?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-11-10, 10:50 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Gross."
Grav said: [Goto]
Gross.
I saw what you wrote before you edited it. HAH. Somebody have one too many to drink?

And: bloody feet FTW
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-10, 09:01 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Holy shit Doofus! That looks nasty as..."
Hopefully some antibiotics on top of that :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-11-11, 03:59 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Doofus Foot Tragedy"
This year will certainly be a grim year come summer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-11-13, 12:48 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Holy shit Doofus! That looks nasty as..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
Holy shit Doofus! That looks nasty as hell. What was the final treatment you received? Stitches? Glue?

They just hacked off the dead skin and bandaged it. I waited a day so it was too late for stitches. I just air it out at night and wrap it up during the day. Its all scabby and oozing now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2008-11-18, 04:32 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "They just hacked off the dead skin and..."
That's pretty disgusting.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-22, 10:14 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Doofus Foot Tragedy"
One look and I cringed. Way to go.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-22, 11:45 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "One look and I cringed. Way to go."
Lol, that reminds me of the picture Klo posted about that big ass spider with all the babies on its back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow