Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2007-10-31, 08:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Jeez, we're a right old lot of members,..."
Don't think it can, otherwise we'd all have have migraines whenever D3v posted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-01, 07:17 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Don't think it can, otherwise we'd all..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
Don't think it can, otherwise we'd all have have migraines whenever HandOfHeaven posted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-01, 09:28 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting ":hanged:"
A bit worked up by another thread, I see. Nice un-called for troll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-01, 10:42 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "A bit worked up by another thread, I..."
And I've still got headache. Seems to be concentrated on the left side of my head, as is my sore throat. Which is strange.

I can't yawn without hurting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-01, 10:50 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And I've still got headache. :( Seems..."
My headache got a lot better once I left work, but it still hung around and ended up getting really bad last night. I took a 2 hour nap after work because my head hurt so bad. I woke up and it still hurt but Nikki was really sweet and had Excedrin and some ice cold water waiting for me when I woke up. All better now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-01, 06:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "My headache got a lot better once I..."
I've found a way to stop my head feeling like it's going to burst! It works particularly well whilst I'm sat at my computer, which is good, seeing as free time = sat at computer.

1. Turn off every single light in the room.
2. Close room door.
3. Whack monitor brightness down to 0.
4. Put keyboard backlight on to lowest setting (it's the Logitech G15 "Big Daddy" Gaming Keyboard with the nice blue LEDs behind every key. It looks nice in the dark)
5. Whip out the darkest pair of shades you can find, and out them.

I look like a complete fool, sat in my shades, basking in the dim glow from my monitor and keyboard, but at least my headache is now only a dull throb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-01, 06:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've found a way to stop my head..."
Staring at a computer screen for long periods of time is starting to get to me. I can still play games and stuff late but I need to look at something else sometimes, lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-11-01, 07:57 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Staring at a computer screen for long..."
If you are using a computer, make sure to have a light on behind the light source, or at least near it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-02, 07:39 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "If you are using a computer, make sure..."
Your avatar trips me out, man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-11-02, 07:54 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Your avatar trips me out, man."
Lay off the drugs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-02, 08:02 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Lay off the drugs."
It's like spinning!

Cut on my hand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-04, 02:16 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It's like spinning! Cut on my hand."
The headache has gone, at least, but I'm still bunged up and with a sore throat and bad cough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-07, 02:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The headache has gone, at least, but..."
I may be a father here in a while? Sure fucking hope not...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-23, 04:42 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I may be a father here in a while? Sure..."
Three pieces of coursework to do over the weekend, as well as six pieces of homework, all nine in three different subjects... yay...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-23, 05:34 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Three pieces of coursework to do over..."
My feet have been freezing all day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-23, 09:43 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "My feet have been freezing all day."
I was -just- about to post "my feet are cold."

Fucker!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-11-24, 10:33 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I was -just- about to post "my feet are..."
My feet are still freezing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-25, 02:51 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "My feet are still freezing."
Bah... ten to ten, got to have a shower, and I've got to write 1000 words of a 5000 word History essay for tomorrow morning. Glee.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-26, 05:14 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Bah... ten to ten, got to have a..."
I've got a week to get a website up and running for class. I'm so damn tired of school.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-11-27, 10:23 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I've got a week to get a website up and..."
Now I'd actually put that in Minor Delights.

---

My grievance - I've gone the whole day so far (just short of twelve hours) on slightly over two hours of sleep. Gods, I'm exhausted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny