Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Which is better?
Hockey 14 63.64%
Soccer 8 36.36%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Hockey Owns Soccer
Posted 2004-07-22, 02:34 PM
Okay read this and add in your voice on the issue as long as it supports hockey being better

Lightnng94: congrats on going to states
HandOfDivinity: Heheh thanks
Lightnng94: yeah i posted
HandOfDivinity: Cool
Lightnng94: too bad you dont play a real sport
Lightnng94: jk
HandOfDivinity: Haha
HandOfDivinity: I have gotten injured numerous times
HandOfDivinity: Soccer is a contact sport
Lightnng94: that doesn't make it a sport
HandOfDivinity: And hockey is?
Lightnng94: people have fallen down stairs and gotten hurt
Lightnng94: and that isnt a sport
HandOfDivinity: Haha
HandOfDivinity: It requires strategy
Lightnng94: and hockey is a sport
HandOfDivinity: hockey sucks
HandOfDivinity: soccer pwns it
Lightnng94: no
Lightnng94: not a chance in hell
HandOfDivinity: what makes hockey a sport?
HandOfDivinity: it's an excuse for the white men who want to survive in football, but can't
Lightnng94: lol,
Lightnng94: hockey is so much harder than football
Lightnng94: hockey you have to learn how to skate first
Lightnng94: then you add in skill and stratgy
HandOfDivinity: Soccer requires a great deal of skill and strategy, and you can't kill the person without a foul being called
Lightnng94: okay skill yes
HandOfDivinity: Soccer, you have to have a great deal of endurance, strength, and speed
Lightnng94: strategy not really sure
Lightnng94: lol endurance
Lightnng94: not something i have
HandOfDivinity: Dude, trust me, strategy is a must
Lightnng94: you kick a ball in a net
HandOfDivinity: Nor me, I make goals happen
Lightnng94: you can't even use your hands
HandOfDivinity: Well, i could say you hit a puck into a net
HandOfDivinity: it's not that easy
HandOfDivinity: we both of good arguments on both subjects
Lightnng94: well when your as good as me...
Lightnng94: lol
HandOfDivinity: I lead my team in assists
Lightnng94: yeah this discussion could never end
HandOfDivinity: I know
HandOfDivinity: And I haven't the time
Lightnng94: putting it up on zelaron
Lightnng94: someone else will contiune it
Lightnng94: cuz hockey owns all

Okay cont..
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-22, 02:37 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Hockey Owns Soccer"
Soccer requires much more skill and strategy. In hockey, you can just take someone out for the puck, but it is much more complicated in soccer. And scoring, it's easy to hit a puck with a stick, but to balance yourself to use your feet is much harder to do. And skates are cheating, for speed, that is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-07-22, 02:42 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Soccer requires much more skill and..."
Hockey is 100% (if not more) harder, popular, interesting, than soccer is. Sorry HoH but you are going to lose this one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-07-22, 02:55 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Hockey is 100% (if not more) harder,..."
kockblocker1 said:
Hockey is 100% (if not more) harder, popular, interesting, than soccer is. Sorry HoH but you are going to lose this one.
Couldn't have putten it better myself.

and HoH, are you high?

I played soccer at school with kids that played their whole life. I'm better than they are on my first try, only because they're foot fairys, like you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-22, 02:59 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Couldn't have putten it better myself...."
Hockey, bashing nubs is fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-22, 03:01 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Hockey is 100% (if not more) harder,..."
kockblocker1 said:
Maybe in Canada.

In the rest of the world football (yes it is called football, not soccer) is the best shit there is, it is the sport thatr equires more endurance, you ahve to be running back and forth for 45minutes , then 15min break then another 45min. Soccer is the msot exciting sport to watch as well, its fast paced and anything can happen in a couple seconds.

American Football int he other hand is the gayest shit to ever be called a port (besides golf) they stop the fuckign game every 5seconds which takes the excitement out of it.

Hockey is mad cool, but it isnt as good as soccer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-07-22, 03:26 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Maybe in Canada. In the rest of the..."
Hockey is god!!! god i tell u!!!
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-07-22, 03:33 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Hockey is god!!! god i tell u!!!"
zagggon said:
Hockey is god!!! god i tell u!!!
I am the hockey god, hail me now!

Hockey has contact, you can touch someone without being called. Fuck soccer is annoying when you push someone shoulder to shoulder but you get called.

Hockey has big hits, FIGHTS!, its much harder to put a puck in a small net with a large goalie where in soccer its massive net, no gear for the goalie.

In hockey when you shoot the puck, it can hurt if you get hit, soccer you get hit and r like"what was that?"

Soccer has to much complaining and shit.

HOCKEY RULES!!!BITCHES!!
HOCKEY RULES!!!BITCHES!!
HOCKEY RULES!!!BITCHES!!
HOCKEY RULES!!!BITCHES!!
HOCKEY RULES!!!BITCHES!!
HOCKEY RULES!!!BITCHES!!

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-07-22, 03:58 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I am the hockey god, hail me now! ..."
Hockey is kinda gay coz they score so fast its not even funny. And if you want fights you got WWE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-07-22, 04:09 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Hockey is kinda gay coz they score so..."
Shut the fuck up all of you. These are opinions, not facts. There is no proof that either sport is better, you're just going by what you believe. All sports require skill and strategy. Hockey and soccer require endurance. So, fuck all of you to make fun of people that play either sport. Atleast they are out there getting some exercise instead of you fat fucks that stay on the computer all day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-07-22, 04:20 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Shut the fuck up all of you. These are..."
First of all, if this posted ANY WHERE beside US, this thread would be kinda usless, because everyone would vote for Soccer, since most people here are from US, well they suck at soccer so, hockey would win for the time being.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-22, 05:52 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "First of all, if this posted ANY WHERE..."
Unless Landon Donovan is a frequenter of our boards here at Zelaron... because he is one of the few good American soccer players. That one guy that is like 14 and going to be on the US national team is awesome too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-07-22, 07:19 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Unless Landon Donovan is a frequenter..."
Freddy Adu. And yes, Futbol is big everywhere but the US. We have gay baseball and American football.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-07-22, 07:42 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Freddy Adu. And yes, Futbol is big..."
Baseball is fun to watch... Not as fun as football...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-22, 08:21 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Baseball is fun to watch... Not as fun..."
Hockey is much more fun.

Bertuzzi = pooned so many newbs he was banned for rest of season
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-07-22, 08:25 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Hockey Owns Soccer"
Soccer is the most popular sport in the WORLD, followed by Cricket.

Both are fun to watch, and to play. The 2 sports are so completely different, it's hard to compare.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-22, 08:42 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Soccer is the most popular sport in the..."
I hate soccer I love hockey though. I played it (w/o any kinds of skates) when I was in MS (during gym) and it got really rough. But I was actually good at it. I usually could hit pretty well. Got 3 goals in one game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-07-22, 09:02 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I hate soccer :( I love hockey though...."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-07-22, 09:22 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Actually Bertuzzi is the biggest pussy alive. I fucking hate the guy. He takes a cheapshot on some guy from behind. He should be banned for life from the NHL, also I hope he gets prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Anyway Hockey Owns.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-22, 09:43 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Actually Bertuzzi is the biggest pussy..."
If this were anywhere else but here, Soccer would own the hell out of hockey. Sort of biased with all the canadians coming here. It would be like putting this poll in England, COMPLETELY biased.

Soccer is the best sport on the planet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven