Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Spreading the metal.
Posted 2002-08-06, 03:16 AM
Well, the nearest I can tell, there really isn't enough metal influence on these here boards. I'm going to do all you curious monkeys a favor and give you the line on a number of bands some of you may be interested in. I'll make metalheads of you yet.

Anybody here fans of Metallica? If so, then check out a few of these songs:

Iced Earth - "Burning Times", "My Own Savior", or "Dracula".
NeverMore - "Beyond Within", "Dreaming Neon Black", or "Narcosynthesis".
Anthrax - "Only", "Killing Box", or "Catharsis".

Anybody here fans of Slipknot by chance? If so, check these out:

Mushroomhead - "Solitaire/Unraveling", "Bwomp", or "The Wrist".
Dry Kill Logic - "Nightmare", "Assfault", or "A Better Man Than Me".
Skinlab - "Slave The Way", "Purify", or "Anthem For A Fallen Star".

And if anybody simply wants to experiment with a band they've never tried before, test these tracks:

Faith No More - "Digging The Grave", "Midlife Crisis", or "Last Cup Of Sorrow".
Pantera - "Cowboys From Hell", "Fucking Hostile", or "5 Minutes Alone".
Fear Factory - "Martyr", "Replica", or "Shock".

If any of this stuff gets you fucking pumped, talk to me and I'll give you more. Horns up!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-06, 05:11 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Spreading the metal."
Excellent, I agree, there is not enough metal here! Metal on!!!
Member of the Anti-Penguin Coalition.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
metalshane is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmetalshane is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

metalshane

Posted 2002-08-06, 08:30 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Spreading the metal."
i allready used to be somewhat of a metal head... i still listen to the music from time to time, but sory man i have found something better that i like... techno, its in my blood because im a wop
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-06, 09:48 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Spreading the metal."
wop?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-06, 04:30 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Spreading the metal."
Italian.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-07, 09:36 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Spreading the metal."
sweet dude! im a big metal head but recently i burnt out and went to punk for something new that still is fast and gets u pumped. i mean after u burnout on godsmack, SOAD, metallica, slipknot, seven dust, soil, and project 86, u begin to think there no more left... ill dl theese right away, drop me a msg on aim , stuntdevl121387 share the metal!
'nuff said
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slain_master is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenslain_master is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

slain_master

Posted 2002-08-07, 11:25 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Spreading the metal."
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel
Italian.
ethnic slurs =
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-08-07, 11:40 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Spreading the metal."
Cool, Slain. Hope you like the tracks!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-07, 11:45 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Spreading the metal."
hmm Trying out Metal, I think not I don't need to get pumped or get a headache but like Raziel says To each his own
I suggest Gangster Chamz (yeah dats Fob talk) to support a more kicked back surreal view of the world
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-08, 08:36 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Spreading the metal."
dude u dont get headaches from metal. i dled a few of those songs up there, welll at least the ones i didnt have. theyre all good still need 10 more tracks to make my new cd ! if u can help post or aim me.
'nuff said
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slain_master is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenslain_master is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

slain_master

Posted 2002-08-09, 01:21 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Spreading the metal."
Slain, just for the sake of convenience, it would probably be easiest to reach me through this board. I don't use my AIM account almost at all, but I post here daily. Just tell me which bands you liked that I listed above, and I'll get you set! Horns up!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-09, 04:36 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Spreading the metal."
i liked fear factory a lot, faith no more was good, iced earth burning times was good, nacrosynthesis was good, anthrax was also good. i try to stay away from slipknot-like bands, they scream way to much and they use way to many cuss words (i dontmind them if theyre in the right place but its too much when thats all thats in the song) i did like spit it out and wait and bleed from slip
post sumore !
'nuff said
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slain_master

Posted 2002-08-09, 08:46 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Spreading the metal."
Cool man, glad you liked the songs! Here's some more stuff you might enjoy:

Fear Factory - "Self-Bias Resistor", "Edgecrusher", and "Resurrection."
Faith No More - "Caffeine", "The Gentle Art Of Making Enemies", and "Ashes to Ashes."
Anthrax - "Nothing", "Crush", and "Inside Out"

If you want some other bands, you might want to try these out:

GWAR - "Immortal Corrupter", "Happy Death-Day", and "Battle Lust."
Type O Negative - "My Girlfirend's Girlfriend", "Christian Woman", and "Creepy Green Light."
Corrosion of Conformity - "Clean My Wounds", "Over Me", and "Congratulations Song."
Moonspell - "Soulsick", "Angelizer", and "I Am The Eternal Spectator."

And lastly, if you're feeling adventurous:

Bile - "Legion", "Sex Reflex", and "TeknoWhore."

Hope that satisfies your curiosity for now! If you want more, just let me know. Horns up!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-11, 09:27 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Spreading the metal."
thanx, btw whered u find all theese bands. ive never herd of most
'nuff said
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slain_master

Posted 2002-08-12, 01:24 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Spreading the metal."
I just hear about them through friends, hearing them on the radio, or just finding them accidentally. I found Moonspell and Bile COMPLETELY by accident, I heard Anthrax and Pantera on the radio all the time when I was younger, and friends introduced me to most of the rest. How's the CD going? Just tell me if you need any more! Horns up!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-13, 03:29 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Spreading the metal."
In no order these are some of the best metal bands out there:

Audiovent
Sepultura < killer shit
Down
Mr. Bungle < wicked
36 Crazyfists
early: White Zombie
tool
system of a down < u got to love them
static X
Jerk
Mudvayne
Breaking Benjamin
coal chamber
kittie < meow
Killswitch Engage
MDFMK
Ministry < old school hard core metal
Soulfly < eye 4 an eye
Slipknot
slayer
Primus < les is God
Produkt
Mindless Self Indulgence < love them
Nonpoint
Otep
Pantera

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2002-08-13, 03:38 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Spreading the metal."
killer bands i love are:
Skinny Puppy
Skinny Puppy
Skinny Puppy
Nine Inch Nails
Nine Inch Nails
Nine Inch Nails
Aphex Twin
Pitchshifter
Disturbed
Type O Negative
Stabbing Westward
Fear Factory
Soilwork
Rammstein
Drowning Pool
A Perfect Circle
Orgy
Dope
Chimaira
Lost Prophets
KoRn
Filter
Deftones
Garbage
Cold
Alice N' Chains

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2002-08-13, 04:51 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Spreading the metal."
You've got good taste, Broken. If you enjoy industrial-metal like Skinny Puppy, Ministry, or NIN you should check out Bile, Moonspell, Godhead, Rorschach Test, Strapping Young Lad, and MDFMK's predecessor KMFDM. All high quality metal. Horns up!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-13, 07:21 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Spreading the metal."
Most of the bands Broken Posted are fucking great...Here's a lil Add-on
One Minute Silence
Stuck Mojo
Machine Head
Apocaliptica
In Flames
Primal Scream
Clawfinger
Dimmu Borgir
Cradle Of Filth
Cannibal Corpse
Godhead
Pigface
HedPE
Hard knox
Spineshank
Ultraspank
Thorn.Eleven
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-13, 08:01 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Spreading the metal."
I actually heard that Clawfinger was supposed to release a new cd sometime soon. What did you think of the new Machine Head, Sirp?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel