Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2002-10-13, 05:47 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Sniper killer?"
Quote:
Originally posted by GravitonSurge

NO MORE HOME DEPOT?!
lol no grav i dont work at home depot
i work for mcKenzie Const..
i operate all the machinery like Backhoes / Bulldoziers and shit

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-16, 08:40 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Sniper killer?"
miles away? i doubt it
the navy seal's sniper rifles are accurate up to 500 meters with a surpressor (thats better than almost all non-silenced sniper rifles)

btw: he got another one yesterday....AT HOME DEPOT!!!
hes after you adrenachrome!
Congradulations George W. Bush!! you Defeated Afghanistan!! You recieve 5,263,772 exp. and a Mythril Plate Mail!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drx

Posted 2002-10-16, 08:49 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Sniper killer?"
he can kill every home depot worker in the country and it wont matter to me

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-16, 02:26 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Sniper killer?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Adrenachrome
he can kill every home depot worker in the country and it wont matter to me

hes not after every home depot worker...hes after YOU
Congradulations George W. Bush!! you Defeated Afghanistan!! You recieve 5,263,772 exp. and a Mythril Plate Mail!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drx

Posted 2002-10-16, 02:32 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Sniper killer?"
hes gonna have a hard time gettin me i havent been around a home depot in months

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-17, 11:34 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Sniper killer?"
My theory?

Well.. Lets get this straight. He is Crazy, but he's not dumb. He's actualy very smart. Why do i think this? Well has he been caught by the cops or FBI yet? No! He hasn't.... This leads me to my next fact that he's Very well trained in assassinations and escapes... Almost like an Assassin. Could it be somone sent from another country? Or just an Anti-American Government Group?

The way we can catch him.... Hmmm.... Did you know that each gun has its own uniqe chamber marking? This Meaning that the shells left behind at the seen(which is shocking to me b/c a trained person would not do that, in fear of being traced..) Has its own uniqe chamber Mark. They can take this chamber mark and match it up with a certin modle of gun. After they have the information about the gun, they can contact every gun dealer in the area and see who they sold that gun to via serial number.

And i bet your thinking.."What if he sawed or filed the serial number off the gun?"
Well soke it in an electirck bath and Bing! The serial rises to the surface again.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DemiNeo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDemiNeo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DemiNeo

Posted 2002-10-17, 11:43 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Sniper killer?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight-Rider
hes not a terrorist, problably soem1 who got mad at the world and decided to do it
That defines a terrorist my friend..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DemiNeo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDemiNeo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DemiNeo

Posted 2002-10-17, 02:11 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Sniper killer?"
Demineo from gayhax0r?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-10-17, 02:19 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Sniper killer?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Chruser
I read on the news that experts beleived that CS was partly responsible for the killer's strange habits.

Games always get the blame for everything. Your accuracy with guns won't improve if you move around your mouse. It would be a lot more likely that a person who has played Duck Hunt would turn out to be a mad killer.

Well.. I was always a good shot in games, and the first time firing a weapon a couple months ago (.22 rifle and m16) I had 37 out of 40 bullets in the bullseye at 75 yards...

Maybe just.. coincidence?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-17, 02:19 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Sniper killer?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight-Rider
Demineo from gayhax0r?
Gameh4x0r hasn't existed for.. for fucking forever. Die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-17, 03:42 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Sniper killer?"
Don't give his/hers future lawyers any idea's when they catch him they need to get rid of him. I don't like the idea of being in someones gun sites. Or for that matter having someone I care for get guned down just for the heck of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dasher is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDasher is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dasher

Posted 2002-10-17, 04:05 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Sniper killer?"
hes jsut target practicing.......
he has bigger targets than random people...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-17, 04:10 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Sniper killer?"
maybe hes a goverment agent training to go to afghanistan and snipe bin laden, hes just practicing for now, and they say they havent caught him coz hes an officer?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-10-17, 04:36 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Sniper killer?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel
DKWicked, how does anyone know if his attacks are random? The victims might be, but he's obviously not choosing his locations randomly. You don't just walk around on the street with a sniper rifle and say "Ooh, this looks like a good spot!"
even if hes NOT choosing random people (which he is) hes a nut......there are different degrees of craziness, hes probably not a foam-at-the-mouth crazy (too smart so far), but youve still gotta be sick in the head to just shoot people......being crazy doesnt automatically make you stupid

plus, hes not walking, hes driving.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DKWicked

Posted 2002-10-21, 02:02 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Sniper killer?"
Quote:
Originally posted by DemiNeo

That defines a terrorist my friend..
U r a little messed up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gladius

Posted 2002-10-21, 02:04 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Sniper killer?"
Why is he messed up, he was right, what you just said does define a terrorist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-21, 02:27 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Sniper killer?"
It seems that the sniper ha sbeen caught, no info released yet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-10-21, 03:55 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Sniper killer?"
Well, it isnt forsure yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-21, 11:22 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Sniper killer?"
Why does he have to be trained by the military. Big deal he went out bought a .223 calibur scoped deer rifle has probably poached for practie and has done extesive target practicing. so he knows howto find a hidden spot click in wind and distance adjustment on his scope aim and be sick enuff to pull the trigger. it doest take long to go to his next location and find an exit route and spot to shoot from. btw its not 700 meters its more like 30 yards look at the latest home depo shooting he was in the woods by the parking lot. a trained person could shoot that far with a handgun. obviously no1 has seen him so therfore no1 knows the true distance.
'nuff said
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slain_master is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenslain_master is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

slain_master

Posted 2002-10-22, 07:34 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Sniper killer?"
but at some of tghe first shootings, he had to shoot 700 feet with a very powerful rifle. The old deer rifle would be that accurate. 1 shot too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin