Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2007-03-20, 07:39 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "And then say the bible is proof that..."
!K¡ng_Amazon! said:
And then say the bible is proof that christianity is right and science is wrong.
I will get to that later... soon as I disprove evolution...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDraco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Draco

Posted 2007-03-20, 11:07 AM in reply to Draco's post starting "I will get to that later... soon as I..."
HAHAHAHA!

Oooh look! I see the seasons changing...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-20, 11:38 AM in reply to Draco's post starting "I will get to that later... soon as I..."
Draco said:
I will get to that later... soon as I disprove evolution...
You're not going to disprove evolution, and you're not going to show how the bible is proof of anything, because everyone here but you has a brain.

MJordan has presented you with facts you fucking bitch. Reply to them or bow the fuck down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-20, 12:10 PM in reply to Draco's post starting "Actually, I figured since no one ..."
Draco said:
Actually, I figured since no one showed me any evidence I had nothing elts to say... but, in light of what you said...
any evidence that pointed tward evolution was either a fake or just something that was 'believed' to be an evolutionary creature... yet all of those things were dissmissed...
I guess you could say that I am still waiting for the evidence that finally helps evolution...
You can't simply decree by fiat that the evidence presented is fake or "make believe," since you, a forum troll, knows nothing compared to world renowned biologists. Not to mention the fact that most of the stuff I've presented is verifiable. Either state why it's fake, or admit that you have absolutely no knowledge of anything, and admit defeat.

Observed speciation is fake? How the fuck is that even possible.

Quote:
I found this web site on the Miller-Urey experiment...

<http://www.daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/M/MillerUreyexp.html>

I noticed the sentence last sentence where it talks about what formed in the flask... it said that various tars formed...

As a direct quote from Wikipedia, "Tar is a disinfectant substance, and used as such."...

Now if you think of a common single celled organism that we kill off using disinfectants, you can see that tar is your toxic compound ...
Again, you should learn scientific vernacular. In the context of biology, tar simply refers to a large heap of hydrocarbons and other moleucles jumbled up in pretty much a disorganized mess. If you actually wanted to say something negative about the Miller-Urey experiment, at least say something smart. If you had said that based on the Miller-Urey experiment, most of the earth should have been covered in Tar, I may have conceded that point to you. I don't believe there is any geological evidence for the world ever being covered in tar. However, the point of the Miller-Urey experiment was to demonstrate spontaneous generation of amino acids, which it did.

This was not the only experiment of this kind, of course. What about the Oro experiment, which created Adenine along with amino acids.

Anyway, lets get back on topic.

Quote:
Lets stay at a higher level than childish name calling...
Lets stay at a higher level than 75. IQ-wise.

Quote:
And I have answered your question about four or five times now... it almost seems as if you don't like my answer and you want me to change it...
Then you seem to be doing a hell of a job avoiding the answer to it. But I mean more specifically. What type of evidence do you want? Fossilized evidence? That's what you said earlier. Negate the evidence I have presented to you then, and I will feed you more. The evidence is pretty much thought to be incontestable by most of today's biologists, and by the content of your posts I doubt you're smart enough to come up with something new on your own.

Ya know, this troll is actually fun. Draco, if you could, could you reply to this thread as well: http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41042

If a mod wouldn't mind, could I request that be bumped?

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2007-03-20 at 12:22 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-03-20, 07:12 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You can't simply decree by fiat that..."
Fossils were creating by millions of gnomes working with varying sizes of chissels and intricately fashioned tools.

Gah MJ, you worry me sometimes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-03-20, 07:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Actually I believe on page 2 I said..."
Ah, how could I have missed that? My bad!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-03-21, 10:41 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You can't simply decree by fiat that..."
mjordan2nd said:
You can't simply decree by fiat that the evidence presented is fake or "make believe," since you, a forum troll, knows nothing compared to world renowned biologists. Not to mention the fact that most of the stuff I've presented is verifiable. Either state why it's fake, or admit that you have absolutely no knowledge of anything, and admit defeat.

Observed speciation is fake? How the fuck is that even possible.
I didn't say that, you really have got to stop saying things that I did not say... I was stating that bones that were believed to have been early man were usually fakes or ones that scientists thought were human...

mjordan2nd said:
Again, you should learn scientific vernacular. In the context of biology, tar simply refers to a large heap of hydrocarbons and other moleucles jumbled up in pretty much a disorganized mess. If you actually wanted to say something negative about the Miller-Urey experiment, at least say something smart. If you had said that based on the Miller-Urey experiment, most of the earth should have been covered in Tar, I may have conceded that point to you. I don't believe there is any geological evidence for the world ever being covered in tar. However, the point of the Miller-Urey experiment was to demonstrate spontaneous generation of amino acids, which it did.

This was not the only experiment of this kind, of course. What about the Oro experiment, which created Adenine along with amino acids.
In the Miller-Urey experiment the tar created could not have helped the situation... i mean, if something is going to come from this experiment it certainly will be affected by the tar... also I looked up Antibiotic it said that it "Kills or inhibits the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms."...
So if you combine the two definitions of tar and antibiotic, you get absolutely no life....
And if you don't agree with that, then tar in the 'soup' would cause the amino acids to not move and not generate any organisms any way. ..

mjordan2nd said:
Lets stay at a higher level than 75. IQ-wise.
Can we please stay on subject here?

mjordan2nd said:
Then you seem to be doing a hell of a job avoiding the answer to it. But I mean more specifically. What type of evidence do you want? Fossilized evidence? That's what you said earlier. Negate the evidence I have presented to you then, and I will feed you more. The evidence is pretty much thought to be incontestable by most of today's biologists, and by the content of your posts I doubt you're smart enough to come up with something new on your own.
I WANT ANY EVIDENCE THAT IS NOT A FICTIONAL THOUGHT...
Any evidence like that is meant to help keep evolution alive... if either side could disprove it then it wouldn't be much help would it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDraco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Draco

Posted 2007-03-21, 10:46 AM in reply to Draco's post starting "I didn't say that, you really have got..."
Draco said:
I didn't say that, you really have got to stop saying things that I did not say... I was stating that bones that were believed to have been early man were usually fakes or ones that scientists thought were human...

In the Miller-Urey experiment the tar created could not have helped the situation... i mean, if something is going to come from this experiment it certainly will be affected by the tar... also I looked up Antibiotic it said that it "Kills or inhibits the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms."...
So if you combine the two definitions of tar and antibiotic, you get absolutely no life....
And if you don't agree with that, then tar in the 'soup' would cause the amino acids to not move and not generate any organisms any way. ..

Any evidence like that is meant to help keep evolution alive... if either side could disprove it then it wouldn't be much help would it?
Ok so he's giving you all this evidence and you're ignoring it because you believe it's "fake."

Prove it's fake then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-21, 11:24 AM in reply to Draco's post starting "I didn't say that, you really have got..."
Draco said:
Draco said:
Provide evidence of this.

All you have done so far is ignore facts presented to you, or even worse, claim them false without providing any counter-evidence.

If you don't cite sources or provide evidence in your next post, I'm going to consider banning you for being a troll and for your many duplicate accounts.

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2007-03-21 at 11:26 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-03-21, 11:46 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Provide evidence of this. All you..."
Ah crap... this guy is making me bash my head against my keyboard so much that now it's bloody and broken in two.

I demand you PayPal me £60 to replace it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-21, 01:07 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ah crap... this guy is making me bash..."
Lenny said:
Ah crap... this guy is making me bash my head against my keyboard so much that now it's bloody and broken in two.

I demand you PayPal me £60 to replace it!
What trolls do best. He's a pretty good one too.

Grav, most likely MJ would prefer you not ban him, since he seems to be enjoying arguing with a brick wall. If it were me I'd say ban his ass.

Is this guy Kyeruu? I had considered the idea but dismissed it because this guy came long before Kyeruu if I remember right and Kyeruu doesn't put "..." after every sentence in every post he makes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-21, 01:28 PM in reply to Draco's post starting "I didn't say that, you really have got..."
1.) You came here to first try and disprove evolution with your third grade understanding of science and English, and then to prove that the bible is true? Well, thus far you're failing miserably. People here are not going to take your "durr durr it's faaaake (*drool*) durrrrr" at face value. The evidence I have provided here is fairly easily accessible to anyone. If you think it's fake, state why, or shut up.

2.) You refuse to reply to my whole post, especially the facts that I give you. The only thing you say is that they're fake. And then provide no evidence. Simply because you think them to be fake, or want them to be fake, doesn't actually make them fake.

Draco said:
I present examples of speciation to you. You say my evidence is fake. When I call you out on it, then you say it's not fake, and that you never said that. Then at the bottom of your post, you once again say that the evidence I have presented is fake. You contradict yourself entirely too much.

Quote:
In the Miller-Urey experiment the tar created could not have helped the situation... i mean, if something is going to come from this experiment it certainly will be affected by the tar...
Tar could actually provide the hydrocarbon chains required for many, many organic molecules.

Quote:
also I looked up Antibiotic it said that it "Kills or inhibits the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms."...
WHAT? There were no antibiotics in the Miller-Urey experiment. And you do realize that we have tar today. We also have antibiotics today. And we have life today. Or is that evidence fake as well?

Quote:
Again, you don't understand the definition of tar. Tar is simply a hydrocarbon chain which has many random molecules that bind to carbon's free valence electrons. Basic chemistry. This would not significantly hinder the movement of amino acids.

Quote:
It's fairly on subject. I would prefer that you not inject morphine or any other minor tranquelizers directly into your brain before typing out a post. That's all I meant, and I think that is very much on topic.

Quote:
So, now you're saying that the speciation is a fictional thought? Because that was evidence that you said wasn't a fictional thought at the top of your previous post.

Or do you not like the fossils? They're all well-substantiated in scientific evidence.

Do you not like the phylogenetic tree? It matches up well on both anatomical and molecular levels, pretty much ascertaining the fact that it is a valid tree.

Do you not like the fact that bacteria have become increasingly resistant to antibiotics? Your beef is with the bacteria then, quit arguing with me and argue with them. Or is this a fictional fact? Not only evolutionists are making up fictional facts, now doctors too. Holy fucking shit. The world is one big conspiracy. You're not actually standing on a spherical object. The world is flat. That's just a theory purported by evolutionists to make people doubt God.

Do you not like the beneficial mutations that have occurred and been observed in recent times? Damn, you would make a mean God. Not allowing your people to recieve the benefits that they naturally get. You should argue that with God, though, those benefits are clearly observable.

You don't like the Miller-Urey experiment? Too bad. You could do it yourself and verify it with simple high-school equipment. And if you don't like Miller-Urey, how about the Oro experiment? Or is that one made up too? Of course! It makes perfect sense! Anything tangible, in the real world, that can actually happen and has been observed happening is make believe! Only God, who exists in a fantastical world outside our universe called heaven is real!

How about the transitional animals? Are they all fake too? Are flying squirrels just robots created by those big bad scientists to make people think transitional animals are real? Do hawks really not have better eye-sight than us? Could it be that we have the best eye-sight there is, so there is no way our eye-sight could possibly be transitional and evolving. BY GOLLY, YOU'RE RIGHT!

So which of those is fictional? The speciation? The squirrel? The beneficial mutations? If you really think any of those are fake, state which ones, and then cite why you think they're fake.

Quote:
Evidence is fact you moron, it can't be disproved. It can be looked at a new way, yes, but it can't be disproved. The theories created by those facts, however, often can be.

Basically, give us counter-evidence and tell us why you think the evidence I have presented to you is fictional quick, prick.

Or just save face and admit defeat. You're not convincing anyone of anything right now. You're simply becoming the laughing stock of Zelaron.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2007-03-21 at 02:42 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-03-21, 09:14 PM in reply to Draco's post starting "Actually, I figured since no one ..."
Dude...you read wikipedia...that's so terribly inaccurate in so many ways on so many different topics...

And mj, IQ does not have any links to ones thought complexity, it does; however, have a lot to do with ones thought speed and mental reflexes. For the actual complexity and power of his thoughts you must look at his CSF score.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?

Last edited by hotdog; 2007-03-21 at 09:33 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-03-22, 04:07 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Dude...you read wikipedia...that's so..."
hotdog said:
And mj, IQ does not have any links to ones thought complexity
Nevertheless, there does seem to be a strong correlation between the two.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-03-22, 09:01 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "1.) You came here to first try and..."
GravitonSurge said:
If you don't cite sources or provide evidence in your next post, I'm going to consider banning you for being a troll and for your many duplicate accounts.
I don't have duplicate accounts this is the only one I have.... I would like you to prove to me that I have duplicate accounts....

mjordan2nd said:
1.) You came here to first try and disprove evolution with your third grade understanding of science and English, and then to prove that the bible is true? Well, thus far you're failing miserably. People here are not going to take your "durr durr it's faaaake (*drool*) durrrrr" at face value. The evidence I have provided here is fairly easily accessible to anyone. If you think it's fake, state why, or shut up.
Remember Lucy, the 'oldest' remains of a human(on an evolutionary basis)...
The thing I don't get is that they find what looks like a monkey skelaton, but it has only one tooth that is similar to a human... If that were true then I could say that dogs were closely related because they have canine teeth... I think scientists like to exaggerate on things to bring it into their favor...

mjordan2nd said:
2.) You refuse to reply to my whole post, especially the facts that I give you. The only thing you say is that they're fake. And then provide no evidence. Simply because you think them to be fake, or want them to be fake, doesn't actually make them fake.
Thats a lie... I have replyed to every post you have done...

mjordan2nd said:
I present examples of speciation to you. You say my evidence is fake. When I call you out on it, then you say it's not fake, and that you never said that. Then at the bottom of your post, you once again say that the evidence I have presented is fake. You contradict yourself entirely too much.
O.K, look.... I am going to clear this whole thing up...
I am saying that adaptation is true, animals can adapt to their surroundings... (example)when you take a hot shower for a couple of days does your skin not feel like you have been burned after a while? (My other example) Remember the frogs in the forest... if there are two types of frogs one yellow and one green, since the trees are going to allow the green frogs to hide easier the green frogs will dominate(natural selection)...
The thing I am against is evolutionary 'benifits' that seem to come out of the blue and help out an unsuspecting creature... if evolution is true why is it that some animals evolved, but others diddn't... take monkeys for example, if they all came from the same evolutionary line why is it that some are still monkeys and others are 'evolved humans'? You would expect from DNA that they all would have evolved, and we would have no monkeys left on Earth... Explain that to me...

mjordan2nd said:
Tar could actually provide the hydrocarbon chains required for many, many organic molecules.
But tar, being an antibiotic, would prevent the rise of any single celled organisms... also, remember when you said, "If you had said that based on the Miller-Urey experiment, most of the earth should have been covered in Tar," and "I don't believe there is any geological evidence for the world ever being covered in tar."... if the Miller-Urey experiment caused tar to form, why is it that this did not occur all over the world? whats the chance of it happening in one single spot especially if the entire area is flat... if there were no trees and the only thing tall was a mountain why did lightining strike that one specific spot?

mjordan2nd said:
WHAT? There were no antibiotics in the Miller-Urey experiment. And you do realize that we have tar today. We also have antibiotics today. And we have life today. Or is that evidence fake as well?
sometimes tar is used as an antibiotic... I believe epicack(if that is spelled right) is a form of tar...

mjordan2nd said:
Again, you don't understand the definition of tar. Tar is simply a hydrocarbon chain which has many random molecules that bind to carbon's free valence electrons. Basic chemistry. This would not significantly hinder the movement of amino acids.
So if the tar as you said before would give the amino acids the needed hydrocarbon atoms... wouldn't the hydrocarbons need energy to break away from eachother to form with the amino acids? This would require another lightining srike.... also in the Miller-Urey experiment did they not just use a spark that has at least a tenth of the power of lightining? would their experiment have been fried if they used a bigger shock?

mjordan2nd said:
So, now you're saying that the speciation is a fictional thought? Because that was evidence that you said wasn't a fictional thought at the top of your previous post.
I think I answered this question about 5 questions up...

mjordan2nd said:
Or do you not like the fossils? They're all well-substantiated in scientific evidence.

Do you not like the phylogenetic tree? It matches up well on both anatomical and molecular levels, pretty much ascertaining the fact that it is a valid tree.

Do you not like the fact that bacteria have become increasingly resistant to antibiotics? Your beef is with the bacteria then, quit arguing with me and argue with them. Or is this a fictional fact? Not only evolutionists are making up fictional facts, now doctors too. Holy fucking shit. The world is one big conspiracy. You're not actually standing on a spherical object. The world is flat. That's just a theory purported by evolutionists to make people doubt God.

Do you not like the beneficial mutations that have occurred and been observed in recent times? Damn, you would make a mean God. Not allowing your people to recieve the benefits that they naturally get. You should argue that with God, though, those benefits are clearly observable.
I DID NOT SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have really got to read my posts a little more closely... Look fossils that have been found recorded and researched have nothing to do with evolution... they are just animals that have turned into stone, they are not transitional and do not point to evolution... animals that come from the same line with similar looks and traits as their parents has been proven...
Bacteria become more tolerant to antibiotics because of exposure(another example of adaptation) also I would talk to bacteria, but I am just waiting for evolution to give them the capacity for speech...

mjordan2nd said:
You don't like the Miller-Urey experiment? Too bad. You could do it yourself and verify it with simple high-school equipment. And if you don't like Miller-Urey, how about the Oro experiment? Or is that one made up too? Of course! It makes perfect sense! Anything tangible, in the real world, that can actually happen and has been observed happening is make believe! Only God, who exists in a fantastical world outside our universe called heaven is real!
Ya know... I don't believe I have ever heard of the Oro experiment...
Like I said before, I will get to the bible and God later... lets finish this debate first...

mjordan2nd said:
How about the transitional animals? Are they all fake too? Are flying squirrels just robots created by those big bad scientists to make people think transitional animals are real? Do hawks really not have better eye-sight than us? Could it be that we have the best eye-sight there is, so there is no way our eye-sight could possibly be transitional and evolving. BY GOLLY, YOU'RE RIGHT!
Have you seen any transitional animals? Because if you have, I would love to see it... Flying squirrels are just another form of squirrel, like flying fish are another form of fish...

mjordan2nd said:
So which of those is fictional? The speciation? The squirrel? The beneficial mutations? If you really think any of those are fake, state which ones, and then cite why you think they're fake.
Benificial mutations: I have seen frogs in contaminated water that develop bad or missing legs, I have seen people who have extra arms or even heads that did not work... I really doubt that evolution is any better, I mean based on that, I would seriously doubt that evolution is so perfect that there would be no problems with the creatures that come of it...

mjordan2nd said:
Evidence is fact you moron, it can't be disproved. It can be looked at a new way, yes, but it can't be disproved. The theories created by those facts, however, often can be.
Diddn't we go over this?

!King_Amazon! said:
There is no scientific PROOF. It's a THEORY with LOTS OF EVIDENCE BACKING IT UP. Not a LAW with PROOF.
So which is it? Which one of you is right?

Last edited by Draco; 2007-03-22 at 09:06 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Draco

Posted 2007-03-22, 11:24 AM in reply to Draco's post starting "I don't have duplicate accounts this is..."
Most likely MJ is right, he's smarter than me.

Regardless, you're a fucking idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-22, 11:29 AM in reply to Draco's post starting "I don't have duplicate accounts this is..."
Draco said:
I don't have duplicate accounts this is the only one I have.... I would like you to prove to me that I have duplicate accounts....
I'm not sure this constitutes true irony, but it is hilarious nevertheless.

I'll also take this time to show you how evidence works.

Interesting correlations between all these accounts:

All were registered with yahoo email accounts that look suspiciously like throw-aways:
madarisbrian1+yahoo.com
amma_430+yahoo.com
fancyman20202000+yahoo.com
glazerade0703+yahoo.com
ianmc042+yahoo.com
ammanuelgerena+yahoo.com

Of the accounts that have birthdays, the year is listed as either 1988 or 1989.

Each of these accounts was registered in February 2007.

I could also delve deeper into the ellipsis obsession, but that would be wasting my time.

I think the conclusion is obvious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-03-22, 11:42 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm not sure this constitutes true..."
But that's not rock solid "evedence", Grav! You could have made it up!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-22, 01:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "But that's not rock solid "evedence",..."
Gravs evidence is fake.

P.S. I was going to mention to him that admins can check for matching IP adresses but I thought it would be more fun to just watch Grav prove it.

P.S.AGAIN. What's also funny about this is Grav already pointed out Draco's multiple accounts in THIS thread. Now Draco denies having multiple accounts. Pretty funny.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2007-03-22 at 01:16 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-22, 02:39 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm not sure this constitutes true..."
GravitonSurge said:
I'm not sure this constitutes true irony, but it is hilarious nevertheless.

I'll also take this time to show you how evidence works.

Interesting correlations between all these accounts:

All were registered with yahoo email accounts that look suspiciously like throw-aways:
madarisbrian1+yahoo.com
amma_430+yahoo.com
fancyman20202000+yahoo.com
glazerade0703+yahoo.com
ianmc042+yahoo.com
ammanuelgerena+yahoo.com

Of the accounts that have birthdays, the year is listed as either 1988 or 1989.

Each of these accounts was registered in February 2007.

I could also delve deeper into the ellipsis obsession, but that would be wasting my time.

I think the conclusion is obvious.
Would this be caused by a school network? Because me and a few friends found this website at school, mainly because of the games, but I was the only one to stick around and get into the froums... I believe that the 'throw away' e-mail accounts are acctually my friends e-mail addresses... I am sorry if it appeared to look like this...
also the e-mail accounts, we all needed similar accounts because we need to send our homework... yahoo seemed to be the most popular in class...

Last edited by Draco; 2007-03-22 at 02:42 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Draco