Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

mfin opinions!
Posted 2006-04-16, 07:46 PM
Well i have my lvl 89 sorc wearin ptopaz tal armor, ammy, belt. monarch spirit, occy, ptopaz shako, 42 travs, 24 nagel, ravenfrost, 30 chancies, 26 gheeds... any ideas for me?

and my merc is wearin cv insight, 30s gris 2 ptopaz and 1 pameth to use the cv insight.. and stealskull 40mf ne ideas for him?

so my total mf with merc is 555
ne1 have opinions on what i need to do?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2006-04-20, 07:55 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "mfin opinions!"
Do pindle, meph and andy runs. If you can't kill all of em with out problems then you need to fix something, thats my opinion.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2006-04-20, 06:39 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Do pindle, meph and andy runs. If you..."
yeah if you can't kill the bosses with that little mf. you have problems. I at one point in 1.10 was running andy, meph, and pindle with something like 850ish mf and only occasionally had problems getting to meph, a wrong teleport was costly. Over all tho what i learned from having that much mf is that it didnt actually help. I didnt find many more uniques and i was sacrificing killing speed. So with 500ish you should be able to kill them pretty fast.

I havent played in a long time, but depending on your build and the current currency you might add runs of that tower in act 1 where she always drops a rune, It was pretty random but i occasionally got a decent rune. That is if runes are the currency like they were with me.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2006-04-20, 08:51 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "mfin opinions!"
I'd get 450ish mf on your sorc. Strip any mf gear from the merc, and make sure he has full res, and def and offense is nice for those pesky immunes. What kind of sorc are you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-04-21, 05:13 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I'd get 450ish mf on your sorc. Strip..."
I finally thought of the person's name in the black marsh. It is the countess. Man that was bothering me. lol
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2006-04-29, 06:43 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "I finally thought of the person's name..."
Just switch up between pindle , meph and andy and you will be fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
muff-knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmuff-knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

muff-knight

Posted 2006-04-30, 12:16 AM in reply to muff-knight's post starting "Just switch up between pindle , meph..."
I DONT LIKE MY MOTHERFUCKING OPTIONS!

/spam/sorry

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2006-04-30, 10:29 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "I DONT LIKE MY MOTHERFUCKING OPTIONS!"
Well this is my setup.. i'm a lite sorc, chain lite maxed, light maxed, nova maxed, and charged bolt at about 19 now.. workin on maxin that out... i sometimes do have issues killin andy, meph havn't really tried pindle.. i'll give that a go!

ohh one more question what does standard of heros do?? i have one and it said required lvl 90 well i just got to 90 and i couldn't see a difference when i equiped.. ??

thanks 4 your guys info...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2006-05-02, 02:27 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post starting "Well this is my setup.. i'm a lite..."
it does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

it drops when you beat uber trist

and ya, just do andy meph pindle and countess
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2006-05-02, 05:33 PM in reply to Boo~Hoo's post starting "it does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. it drops..."
Choas runs are pwnage imo, but for sorcs theyre a bitch cause IM = merc death.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-05-02, 09:46 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Choas runs are pwnage imo, but for..."
HAMMERDIN
HAMMERDIN
HAMMERDIN

For th eprice of gearing a shitty sorc and a merc, you can get 9k hammers to own the shit out of chaos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-02, 09:54 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "HAMMERDIN HAMMERDIN HAMMERDIN For..."
also, old member

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2006-05-06, 07:27 PM in reply to Boo~Hoo's post starting "it does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. it drops..."
Boo~Hoo said:
it does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
i think it does.. i found that when i was using SOH with lvl 90 zon i found way more keys than i did w/o SOH.. and i tried it over and over again for about a week with and without SOH. and everytime i had SOH on i got more keys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2006-05-09, 09:03 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "i think it does.. i found that when i..."
PureRebel said:
i think it does.. i found that when i was using SOH with lvl 90 zon i found way more keys than i did w/o SOH.. and i tried it over and over again for about a week with and without SOH. and everytime i had SOH on i got more keys.

soh's? well i wear one or more in one of mf hammerdin but still don't work! i found shitty dropps from bosses even i can boast his mf to 986mf cuz of Pgheeds40%, chance guard, etc. (although i switch gear for other important things not just mfding.)
as for u talkin bout when u let u zon wear it and do key hunting hhmmm it does sound possitive to me too, cuz i did try what u said and do key hunting and i do have found more keys than not wearing the soh. i dunno thu i think the soh is only for helping getting keys and thats the only thing it can do, cuz as of for now no one knows what soh can really do.

when i do countess, summoner, and nihlatak i possitively found more than 1 keys in every 1 or other game in a 1hr runs. with soh in stash countess drops 2 terror keys, 2 hates from summoner, and another 2 hates from nihlatak. and the best time i killed nihlatak he droped 2 destruction keys, and now i got 4 mules full of key sets and rest of the mules are random kind of keys. I'm too lazy to arrange them cuz i have a lot of fun doing key hunting now than doing mf for bulls**t. much better that way too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
goatmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengoatmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

goatmaster

Posted 2006-05-09, 06:02 PM in reply to goatmaster's post starting "soh's? well i wear one or more in..."
I didnt read any of this. BUT here's my advice;; this is what i ran and kicked ass on.

Sorc- Had the 3 tals pieces, 5 7% mfscs and they had other mods too but only get them if theres other mods. Had a lidless and Occy i THINK but basically what i wanted to say was make your merc have fuckin like nasty ass armor like uhhh shit not levi but something like a eth balrog stone armor and a ebotd CD high ed and a .08 gaze, your merc will save ur ass, my merc did like 6k dmg or some shit it was crazy(act 5 merc sword holder ofcourse)

You only need aboot 375-500 mf really.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2006-05-09, 06:21 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I didnt read any of this. BUT here's my..."
You can also solo MF pindle on a cold sorc as well.

My shitty tal wearing one had no problem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-10, 10:30 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You can also solo MF pindle on a cold..."
well i like the ideas.. but i'm just to damn poor for some of that shit... and it seems no one from zelaron plays useast ladder.. i've added all from the zelaron list and no one get's online from what i see.. i need some people to play with...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2006-05-11, 08:46 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post starting "well i like the ideas.. but i'm just to..."
CrEEpR said:
well i like the ideas.. but i'm just to damn poor for some of that shit... and it seems no one from zelaron plays useast ladder.. i've added all from the zelaron list and no one get's online from what i see.. i need some people to play with...

hey i do plya usest-ladder too!
but, not all the times though, because my sorc only have around 6 hundred damge and that pisses me off!. i need more gear to able to play longer than 1 hour, cuz now it's boring if my sorc can't survive in hell with the horrible damage.

i'll be glad if u can give me some useful items u don't need and use ne more, and i'll pay rush and questing time u need in return!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
goatmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengoatmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

goatmaster

Posted 2006-05-11, 05:20 PM in reply to goatmaster's post starting "hey i do plya usest-ladder too! :nerd: ..."
i wouldn't mind helpin you out, but i'm poor.. lol i'm surprised i have the gear now that i have... and even then it's not so good.. sorry bro..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2006-05-11, 09:22 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post starting "well i like the ideas.. but i'm just to..."
I'm online... sometimes... at 3 in the morning

And I don't even think tals gear is that expensive....

Start by mfing NM andy for an soj or some shit, so you can get a tals armor + other gear.

I don't know ladder trade values.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign