Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2006-08-19, 10:38 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm really good friends with this girl,..."
It's never wise to go into a relationship expecting the worse case scenario. And I do realize that that isn't what you're doing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-08-20, 09:21 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "It's never wise to go into a..."
Which is better? Going into a relationship:

a) expecting the worst, and everything turning out a lot better, making you happy in the short term, but sad in the long term when it comes to an end?

b) expecting the best, and everything turning out not as you thought, making you depressed in the short term, yet a bit happier in the long term when you finally dump the evil wench?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-20, 09:53 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Which is better? Going into a..."
the second, you should never go into a relationship expecting the worst because it will cause disaster.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-08-20, 02:12 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "It's never wise to go into a..."
That's some good advice though, Jess. I want to go into the relationship expecting the best, but always knowing that there is a minute possibility of the worst.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-20, 03:50 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That's some good advice though, Jess. I..."
Bad relationships can wreck friendships, just so you know =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-20, 11:04 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Bad relationships can wreck..."
(Fully aware of every aspect)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-21, 10:52 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "(Fully aware of every aspect)"
Kay . Just checking =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-21, 12:19 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Bad relationships can wreck..."
They can, but it doesn't always happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-08-21, 01:49 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "They can, but it doesn't always happen."
Most of the time it doesn't.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-08-21, 03:56 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Most of the time it doesn't."
We'll see how it plays out. I get to hang out with her tonite!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-22, 03:09 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "We'll see how it plays out. I get to..."
But I´m sure you had a lot of fun!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bewitched

Posted 2006-08-22, 07:38 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "But I´m sure you had a lot of fun!!!!:D"
Oh it was delightful indeed. It was funny because her sister was drunk and kept coming into the room, and we just laughed at her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-23, 06:37 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Oh it was delightful indeed. It was..."
Gruesome, you're just at the age when girls don't really know what they want, and everyone is trying to find themselves. Once you finish school and real life starts, hopefully people will learn how to prioritize things in their life, and they'll realize that there is a lot more to life than just fucking with people's heads. Being in a committed relationship is much more rewarding.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-08-23, 10:18 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Gruesome, you're just at the age when..."
Most girls realize when they graduate from college that they want Titus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-23, 01:34 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Most girls realize when they graduate..."
Duh...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-09-25, 04:18 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Deceit is not gender-biased. :T"
All I have to say is that males are the superior gender, except that they don't have vaginas. That is all that any girl is good for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2006-09-25, 06:53 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "All I have to say is that males are the..."
The quickest way to a girls heart? You've won, sir.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-10-02, 11:46 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Do girls try and screw guys"
gruesomeBODY said:
i was wondering if girls are out there to try and find the guy of thier dreams, or they are out there to just fuck around. I mean, find a guy that will put ever last dime into them, and when they are broke, find somebody new. i dont know if this really is a debate or not, but i would liek to see what other people think, cause perosnally, i think its a mix of both, mostly just fucking with a guy.
Yes. It's that simple, yes they do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DoucheCannon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDoucheCannon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DoucheCannon

Posted 2006-10-03, 01:13 AM in reply to DoucheCannon's post starting "Yes. It's that simple, yes they do."
What are you talking?
I could say the same thing about men. The most men are all the same, they just want one thing. some treat women like shit!!! Poor world!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bewitched