Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Your Friday the 13th Disasters
Posted 2006-10-13, 10:59 AM
I can't be alone here with having something abruptly start your morning off wrong in true superstitious 13th style. This morning as I prepared for a store meeting I was going to host at the Dairy Queen I work at I get a phone call from my boss which changes everything. Apparently a copper tubing in the walk-in cooler popped off during the night and proceeded to dump a substantial amount of water across the entire building. I spent my morning hopelessly wading through two to three inches of water chipping away with a mop.

Please tell your stories of having your non-believer (or believer) self turned on your head by superstitious mumbo-jumbo.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2006-10-13, 12:07 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Your Friday the 13th Disasters"
My sandwich at lunch had a lot of mayo in it. Kinda messy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-10-13, 12:56 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "My sandwich at lunch had a lot of mayo..."
It may be messy, but it contributes nicely to your overall mass.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2006-10-13, 01:58 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "It may be messy, but it contributes..."
Actually, i was walking and stepped on a crack. My back now hurts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-14, 02:18 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Actually, i was walking and stepped on..."
I drank alot! Its was fun and very much a good time .... Boom
!@
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-10-14, 05:10 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "It may be messy, but it contributes..."
Protein makes my brain grow, after all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-10-15, 04:13 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Protein makes my brain grow, after all."
Meningitis is not something to be proud of.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2006-10-16, 03:02 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Meningitis is not something to be proud..."
read my thread, that was my friday the 13th
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-16, 04:19 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "read my thread, that was my friday the..."
The one with the edited first post that is really confusing?

Edit: I see now, my condolences.

Il papa caca nei legno?

Last edited by RoboticSilence; 2006-10-16 at 05:08 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2006-10-20, 12:47 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "The one with the edited first post that..."
Well, I live in NJ, so the 13th didn't fall on a Friday this October for us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-10-25, 04:57 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, I live in NJ, so the 13th didn't..."
I was here at work and had all of my stuff ready to load into a furnace(I work with Ceramics). I was up in the lab, knocked a ~18inch lab thermometer off of a desk and it shattered on the floor getting mercury everywhere. So I spent the rest of the night trying to figure out what to do with the mercury, trying to clean it up, talking to my supervisor, and calling the safety and health manager. I couldn't get the furnace loaded because I ran out of time(I originally had about 2 hours left, takes 1-2 hours to load a furnace.) Since it was a friday I really needed to get the furnace loaded, because next chance I would get was monday and we try to get furnaces running as soon as possible(they run a 2 week cycle, so we don't like to just take our time getting them loaded, that night effectively added 3 days onto that 2 week cycle.)

Mercury sure is fun stuff though.

Titusfied said:
I don't get it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-25, 08:07 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, I live in NJ, so the 13th didn't..."
Titusfied said:
Do you use the Discordian calendar?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2006-10-30, 02:24 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Do you use the Discordian calendar?"
No, I use the Earth calendar. You two are just too stupid to understand the oppression NJ-ites have gone through since the start of Y2K.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-10-30, 06:51 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "No, I use the Earth calendar. You two..."
I doubt I'm too stupid to understand it, just not informed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-31, 09:31 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "No, I use the Earth calendar. You two..."
Oppression?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-31, 04:38 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oppression?"
It's no longer the 13th, but I recently had my car impounded, which was fucking awesome. Spent today going to Town Hall, RMV, Insurance Agency, another City Hall, then back to the RMV, and now I still have to go to the fucking Impound Lot and get my goddamn car back. Worst. Day. Ever.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-11-01, 10:23 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "It's no longer the 13th, but I recently..."
Why was it impounded?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-02, 11:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Why was it impounded?"
Expired plates. I switched insurance companies in september and so my car was re-registered. However, the RMV didn't renew my registration when they did this, despite my registration expiring 10 days later. So my car was technically unregistered when the cop pulled me over, which is a big no-no. So he towed my fucking car, from the highway, at 1am. Fucking delightful.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-11-03, 10:23 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Expired plates. I switched insurance..."
Well I hope you went into the local RMV office with a firebomb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-04, 12:37 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well I hope you went into the local RMV..."
Let's not make his troubles worse now.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence