Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:46 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Also, to all the guest out there? Want..."
gahh dont bring any more competition for me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:50 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "gahh dont bring any more competition..."
Got to sleep now, result will be announce tomorow Night 10 pm (after my class ). I hope I wake up with laughter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:52 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Got to sleep now, result will be..."
Damn... im going to be at fucking band camp all day and night tomorrow. I hate it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:52 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Also, to all the guest out there? Want..."
Ganga said:
it doesn't matter if you are ugly or ... ugly
thats kinda offencive don't ya think???
what if there was a reallly hot chick on zelaron???
wait wtf am i thinking??? kk nvm...
i'd like anni and maybe like something for sin, i might start east with you guys cause west is teh suxxorz
Anyone can cry, but can you win?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Auron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAuron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Auron

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:55 PM in reply to Auron's post starting "thats kinda offencive don't ya think???..."
Yeah well if there was by chance a hot girl on zelaron that coincidentally lived by Ganga I think that would sway his decision. Lucky for us that isn't the case.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-01, 11:06 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Yeah well if there was by chance a hot..."
timmay1113 said:
Yeah well if there was by chance a hot girl on zelaron that coincidentally lived by Ganga I think that would sway his decision. Lucky for us that isn't the case.
THATS SOOO WHAT I'M GOING TO DO!!
i'm going to get like 203742397450983475 godly shitz on d2
get a hot neighbor girl hooked on d2
then trade d2 items for sex
Anyone can cry, but can you win?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Auron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAuron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Auron

Posted 2004-08-02, 12:23 AM in reply to Auron's post starting "THATS SOOO WHAT I'M GOING TO DO!! i'm..."
lol well... if your a good looking guy that might work... otherwise hire a hot ass chick that lives next to ganga to suck his dick and rub her tits in his face 24/7 or do that for any d2 player with a shit load of stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-02, 12:27 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "lol well... if your a good looking guy..."
ILL GIVE U ANY SEXUAL FAVOR FOR NL ANNI!!!
AND IF U THINK IM UGLY ILL USE A BAG OVER MY HEAD..
AND.. ILL LET U DO SOV FOR >>>FREE<<<
or.. ILL DO ANYTHING U WANT.. ILL RUB MY NIPPLES FOR U ::RUB RUB::!!

OoOoOo BABY!
Ill be you bitch for a day!

Last edited by PureRebel; 2004-08-02 at 12:31 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-02, 12:30 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "ILL GIVE U ANY SEXUAL FAVOR FOR NL..."
Lol I think the object is for you to rub his nipples. ON a side note i would be your bitch for a month for a ladder anni
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-02, 12:34 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Lol I think the object is for you to..."
Ill Be His Bitch And Sex Slave Till Im Old And Saggy!!.

Pic Me Pic Me !~~~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-02, 12:35 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "Ill Be His Bitch And Sex Slave Till Im..."
haha, kinda make me want to puke on that one. Anyway there will be constantly update on my first post, so look at my first post for your points!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-02, 12:35 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "Ill Be His Bitch And Sex Slave Till Im..."
and who the fuck would want old nuts??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-02, 12:44 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "and who the fuck would want old nuts??"
timmay1113 said:
and who the fuck would want old nuts??

You :P.. when im old u better start running coz i still have that photo of u i just drew....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me.jpg (21.0 KB, 25 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-02, 02:57 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Also, to all the guest out there? Want..."
FUCK u ganga! your taking my mojo baby
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2004-08-02, 04:41 AM in reply to nddwind's post starting "FUCK u ganga! your taking my mojo baby"
what? what you talking about
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-02, 04:50 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "what? what you talking about :rolleyes:"
he probably ment: 'FUCK u ganga! your taking my baby-mojo'

no ?? not funny ??? ah, my sense for humor sux... dont reply this one pls -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:27 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "You :P.. when im old u better start..."
man if you come anywhere near me with that photo i will literally shoot you in the face
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-02, 07:05 AM in reply to Auron's post starting "thats kinda offencive don't ya think???..."
LOL

Ganga, you're a twisted bastard.

I like the way you think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-02, 11:31 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "LOL Ganga, you're a twisted bastard...."
lol if u give me the ladder anni i'll overdose on acid and you can watch me flip out... i'd imagine it would be better than sexual favors from a bunch of dudes... hell maybe i'll even get you one of those chinese mail order brides like on dodgeball
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2004-08-02, 11:32 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "LOL Ganga, you're a twisted bastard...."
Since there are no more people to kiss my ass, I will drop the give away to 2 winner only with 1 unid anni on ladder and 1 unid anni on non ladder. Winner will be anouce tonight. Don't worry, those anni will be on next give away, which you don't have to kiss my ass... WOULD BE SOMETHING EVEN BETTER.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga