Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-07-28, 08:38 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "can i give some sth to u, for ur..."
If anyone has one to spare I need a earthshaker ..pm
I'm on USEAST ladder
thanks!
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2004-07-29, 02:54 AM in reply to sheerx's post starting "If anyone has one to spare I need a..."
well i need mf equipment so i can bot for u ppl, thats all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-29, 08:13 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "well i need mf equipment so i can bot..."
AND I NEED SOME MULE ACC OF YOU GIVE-AWAY-PPL!!!!!

i got so many elite uniques... no space....
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-07-29, 10:48 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "AND I NEED SOME MULE ACC OF YOU..."
just create new acc ?????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-29, 10:50 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "just create new acc ?????"
Dr. Geekstar said:
just create new acc ?????
i cant, i get ALWAYS disconnect from btlnet when try to create, i got 5 accounts, maybe they do not let me another one.... hmm

so pls make one, and gimme pw, only with 1 mule char
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-07-29, 02:41 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "i cant, i get ALWAYS disconnect from..."
If there is someone who can give me a few bowzon items I would be grateful. A ravenfrost would be nice and a medium lvl bow and maybe an ammy that does not suck like my "Plus 2 to mana" does. East/ladder.

I remember people that help me out. I like to return favors when I can. Thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-07-29, 02:50 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "If there is someone who can give me a..."
i gave all my stuff to joe, he makes some give aways

maybe i find another eagle horn 4 u
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2004-07-29, 02:53 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "i gave all my stuff to joe, he makes..."
bah eagle sux, better of with lycanders mate =.= (or goldstrike)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-29, 02:59 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "bah eagle sux, better of with lycanders..."
Yeah, Goldstrike for amped damage and Lycander for other mods. An Aim would be nice, since it is lvl 42 and I think the Gold is 46.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-07-30, 05:26 AM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "Yeah, Goldstrike for amped damage and..."
k im leveling good now (lvl33)

this is what i need (i NEED this so i can start botting for u all):

Tal rashas armor+belt+amu
chance guards
wt's
nagels
shako
oculus
ist rune
good rhyme/splendor
5-7% sc
fire skillers

*PEOPLE THAT GIVE ME NICE ITEMS WILL BE FIRST TO GET THE L337 ITEMS I FIND

Last edited by Dr. Geekstar; 2004-07-30 at 09:53 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-30, 07:00 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "k im leveling good now (lvl33) this..."
What do you need Skullders for?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-30, 07:04 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "What do you need Skullders for?"
mf mayb ???? and as soon as i get tals im gunna up it and give it away

yes ill be doing that alot, upgrading stuff and give it away =.=
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-30, 07:23 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "mf mayb ???? and as soon as i get tals..."
So if you want Tal's over Skullders, just ask for Tal's.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-30, 07:26 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "So if you want Tal's over Skullders,..."
well, as tals > skullders its possible i get skullders first =.=
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-30, 07:39 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "well, as tals > skullders its possible..."
Bah, just mf with what you have. I am currently at like 160 maybe. I still find a lot of stuff. Here is what I am using, I have found all this
helm- shako 50 mf%
gloves- give 23% mf
boots- eth wartravs 42% mf
armor- Ormus Robe
weapon- don't even know what it does, no mf
shield- lidless
ammy- plus 2 to cold, no mf
rings- I think I have 16% mf on 1, none on the other
belt- goldwrap

I have still found some decent stuff. You just need to start botting and you will get stuff.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-30, 07:44 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "well, as tals > skullders its possible..."
Just because Skullders is cheaper than Tal's doesn't mean that you should ask for it if you plan on using Tal's. Tarnhelm is cheaper than Shako, but you're not asking for one of those before you get your Shako.

Leave the Skullders for people who aren't going to be using Tal's.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-30, 09:53 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Just because Skullders is cheaper than..."
ok, sorry, ill edit

keep the peace in here bro (i can call u bro, cant i ???? )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-30, 09:59 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "ok, sorry, ill edit keep the peace..."
By the way, if you happen to be planning on running Andy bot, you won't need fire charms. You may need em for someone else, but you'd be better off stacking more mf charms over fire if you're hitting Andy.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-30, 10:03 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "By the way, if you happen to be..."
i know, andy has -50 fire res i think

anywayz, its for pindles, andy if some1 gets me a good andybot and set it up (that person gets the first soj i find )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-30, 12:28 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "i know, andy has -50 fire res i think ..."
If your going to pindle bot, you might want to go blizzard because it's the best for him.

And I have been patient and not pushing anyone but here it is 2 weeks later and no one still has a Shako to trade for to help out a fellow zelaroner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy