Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Ladder 2 Give-Away Thread
Posted 2004-07-15, 02:44 AM
If u need any low-level gears (when getting rushed and doing baalruns etc) PM me or post it in my thread

Currently Botting For Give-Aways

Dr. Geekstar (nightmare baalruns)
Slaynish (botting)
osmoses-jones (botting)
'insolence' (not botting yet)
MightyJoe (botting yet)
PureRebel (not botting yet)
Medieval Bob (Status Unknown)

The Rules
1) Scamming will result in a ban from the Zelaron forums
2) Announcing fake give-aways shall not be tolerated.
3) Stealing items that were dropped for someone else = scamming.
4) A give-away has over 15 items (unless theyr really pwning )
5) If you want to announce a give-away, pm me, dont (only) post it.
6) If you want to be in the botters-list, pm me.
7) At least 24 hours before the give-away the time (GMT), game/channel, and the invited persons (certain groups like members, or just the names) must be posted

Planned Give-Aways

MightyJoe: = OVER =

Last changes:
-Added Bob to botters
-Added Joe's give-away
-Added the low-lvl gears request

Last edited by Dr. Geekstar; 2004-08-02 at 11:43 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-15, 05:01 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post "Ladder 2 Give-Away Thread"
Not Botting Yet...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-07-15, 06:10 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Not Botting Yet..."
hell boting now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-15, 07:57 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "hell boting now"
Make sure you fix your pickit file. We need to get a good assortment of things. It's not like before where we were just looking for SoJs, Runes, and... well... You get the point.

I'm sure we'll all be making new characters in the next week or two as well, so we'll need low and mid-level gear as well.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-15, 11:42 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Make sure you fix your pickit file. We..."
Add me for not botting yet.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-15, 11:53 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Add me for not botting yet."
Well, I just got started two days ago, and I've only been playing casually. (Busy with school, semi-busy with work, very-busy with personal relations) As soon as I get high enough level, (may be a while with my current schedule) I'll join in on this botfest/giveaway. I'm sure by then, it won't be very needed, ( ) but I'll do what I can.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-15, 12:25 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Well, I just got started two days ago,..."
Oh guys..

I'm botting like the wind. And I've got an assortment of items. I'm trying to get more of an assortment from DII on the auctions and shit, im trading my knick nack high lvl shits for the lower level items. This is kinda gonna suck since the stuff im giving has lvlreq45 and stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-15, 12:41 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Oh guys.. I'm botting like the wind...."
If I decide not to do my homework today, I'll be on tonight. Somebody post some account names so I can get a rush to ancients on normal when I hit.. um.. what level do you have to be? 20? Ya... refresh me:

Normal Ancients = 20
Normal Baal = 21-40
Nightmare Ancients = 40
Nightmare Baal = 41-60 (or a little higher...)
Hell Ancients = 60
Hell Baal = 61 - 99

That right?
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-15, 01:13 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "If I decide not to do my homework..."
no wrong bob
cow= 20 - 24
ancient= 24 - 25
normal baal = 25-45
nm ancient = 45 - 46
nm baal= 46 - 65
hell ancient= 65 - 66
hell baal = 66 - 99
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-15, 03:47 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "no wrong bob cow= 20 - 24 ancient=..."
updated

AND WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE 46 POSTS ???
soz im little confused =.= i had nearly 300
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-15, 04:13 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "updated AND WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE..."
LMFAO!

Thats great!!!!!

Edit: 
Wait! I had like 3600 before! wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-15, 04:20 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "LMFAO! Thats great!!!!! Wait! I..."
Iono... I got about 200 back just now, but this is off-topic, so... This thread needs a little cleaning.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-15, 04:21 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Iono... I got about 200 back just now,..."
Wow.... WetWired edited that post 9 days before I made it....

*note* I only double posted because I didn't want to edit... Duh.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-15, 04:23 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Wow.... WetWired edited that post 9..."
Damn..

Thats karzy?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-16, 01:49 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Damn.. Thats karzy?"
Off Topic: its from when the site was down..

Topic: How do we sign up? or dont we? it might be better to sign up and rotate around in a list!
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-07-17, 09:49 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Off Topic: its from when the site was..."
geekstar..u rush now?..any chance u could rush me a sorc..even if it's just norm and nm? (although hell would be very much appreciated)
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2004-07-18, 12:53 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post starting "geekstar..u rush now?..any chance u..."
I am botting in nm now hopefully hell if I can get a rush.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-18, 12:59 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "I am botting in nm now hopefully hell..."
i can help you out with my fire sorc, just msg on bnet if im not botting sometime or give me a PM here with when you want to do it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-07-18, 04:23 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "i can help you out with my fire sorc,..."
k i was busy with work last days and sum other difficulties so i culdnt be on much ill drop some activities so i can be on a little more...

my sorc is lvl 18 now, if any1 is bored and wants to lvl it, pm me and ill tell pass and acc name...

off-topic: Is the post count gonna be fixed ??? cuz i dont like the 'see the noob' looks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-19, 06:11 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "k i was busy with work last days and..."
Dr. Geekstar said:
k i was busy with work last days and sum other difficulties so i culdnt be on much ill drop some activities so i can be on a little more...
k, as i promised a made some free time to bot for u guys... when im hilvl >.<
if ANY1 can miss some mf gear... ill pay u back in items i find
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar